rambo777 is offline New Member

Buying oral AAs and reputable sources

First let me be clear, I understand that this topic is sensitive and I do not expect anyone to list any sites or references in this forum. What I would like are some PMs or emails with sites or sources that are known to be good to go. My personal source has switched to Bitcoin only and that doesn't exactly work... Thank you for any help, if I violated any conduct codes or forum placement policies I am new to this. Please teach me rather than accost me, thanks again guys.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    You're asking to get scammed

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo777 View Post
    First let me be clear, I understand that this topic is sensitive and I do not expect anyone to list any sites or references in this forum. What I would like are some PMs or emails with sites or sources that are known to be good to go. My personal source has switched to Bitcoin only and that doesn't exactly work... Thank you for any help, if I violated any conduct codes or forum placement policies I am new to this. Please teach me rather than accost me, thanks again guys.
    Please read.our rules. This type of post isn't allowed. See rule #2.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ed-2015-a.html

Welcome to the forum.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have an established source, use bitcoins. You can usually even set them up where you dont even need a wallet. The source will give you an address for there wallet. You buy the coins and have it transfered directly to their wallet. Easy peasy, rather than rely on a source from a complete stranger.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo777 View Post
    If u have gotten any pm or emails of sources because of this post it is a scam. I promise. Do don't waste your hard earned money.

U will not get a legit source that easy off this forum.

Thread Information