lewis9876 is offline New Member

I have a few things that I need you guys to run by with me before I start anything

Hey guys, first off my names Lewis I'm 21 and live in the UK,
    I have run anavar before and also ran stanavar(anavar and winny) before both tablet form.
    I have been training a good 5 years, weight lifting 5-6 days a week, running 3 times a week and also train mixed martial arts 4 times a week so I'm pretty active
    I have recently bought a 12 week course of hard and lean (test prop, drost prop, tren hex), I was planning have my first injections and to have 1 ml every Monday Wednesday and Friday and also receiving help from friends who have been on gear for years !
    But I have found out today that my blood pressure is pretty high, for a lad my age it should be no more than 140 but I'm actually 158, would taking steroids affect anything, and if it did would there be any possible way to avoid anything going wrong
    I suppose I'm going to get told I'm stupid for trying this at my age but this is a really big deal to me all I need is two courses of this stripper and I will eventually be happy with my self in life and my appearance, I just don't want anything to go wrong
    Is there any advice that you professionals can tell me ?
    If you have made it to the end of this paragraph without thinking sod it half way through then thank you so much for taking the time to read
    I'm 6ft
    21 years old
    15st 3lb

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Just my .02 but steroids aren't an answer for being happy with yourself and if they are you won't quit at one cycle.. Your 21 not only to young but you have absolutely no info on your cycle.. I'm 26 and I started to young trust me lift juice free until your 25 at least

I probably did explain myself as much as I should have buddy,
    I used to weigh in a 18 and a half stone 2 year back and I managed to get down to 14 and a half but gone back up a bit now, my point is I still have more body fat than I actually want and I am left with looser skin too so I wanted to try the cycle to help cut the rest of the body fat down and to grow more in muscle mass to stretch my skin out so I don't look like I do lol if you u derstand what I mean ? I have always wanted to do it all natural but it just seems like I hit a brick wall and am not going anywhere with it any more and I just wanted to have a little help with the progress I mean it when I say it's the only cycles I want once I have done what I wanted to do I wouldn't be using again

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post a pic of yourself, let's give you the best advise we can. You're asking for massive short and long term damage with your plan.

Notwithstanding your age, a resting systolic BP of 158 should see you going to the doctors not reaching for the harshest steroid there is. If you were a client of mine I wouldn't even start training you until a dr had given the green light.

Did you run any PCT' for your first 2 cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I haven't got a pic just yet but I will try upload one shortly, and no I didn't run a pct they wasn't injections just oral so I was ok to be honest and doctors in England with just criticise me once if I told them what I was planning to go on lol they would never tell me I'm ok to do it lol !

Thread Information