MrTerrific is offline New Member

Test e 250mg/Tren e 300mg(first tren cycle)

I'll be honest and state that this is only my second cycle. I understand the reasons for me not to try it yet and I understand why everyone is going to argue I run short ester compounds but I already have the gear.

I plan on running 1-8 weeks tren e at 300mg
    And running test 1-10 weeks to help with coming off the tren.
    I have always used adex and never aromasin so I have some dosage questions regarding how much I should use. I also have caber on hand for prolactin issues.

I have nolva/clomid for my pct which I've run before with my first test cycle.

I have more of a powerlifter background than a bb one. I'm 5'5 at about 205lbs. I would guess around 18%.

I'm definitely gonna keep the test low to help keep the tren sides at minimum, but one of my questions is should I drop the tren to 200mg or should I raise it to 400mg..or just leave it where it is. And what would you all recommend for aromasin dosage with cycle?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    MrTerrific this is a bad idea for several reasons.

You're not experienced enough to use tren and your BF is too high to cycle safely.

Already having the gear is not a good reason to proceed with this cycle.

Even if you were more experienced and had a lower BF long esters are not a good choice for your first tren cycle.

Just have a look at what this member is currently going through on his first tren cycle with long esters.

tren high prolactin, e in range

Low test does not guarantee low side effects when using tren.

No offense but if you have to ask what dosage to run your AI then you have absolutely no business using tren.

This shows your lack of experience.

I'll upload a pic when I'm on desktop. It's not letting me do it on mobile
    Last edited by MrTerrific; 04-22-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Did you honestly think I was going to go blind into my aI or not run it at all? I ran adex before and just wanted some community feedback. Maybe I overestimated my bodyfat, but I've seen people with my bf run it all the time here.

And I know low test doesn't GUARANTEE no sides with tren . Nothing does. And look how low he ran his test, I think most would agree his dosage was too low.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTerrific View Post
    Did you honestly think I was going to go blind into my aI or not run it at all? I ran adex before and just wanted some community feedback. Maybe I overestimated my bodyfat, but I've seen people with my bf run it all the time here.
    No, I don't think that you would do that to yourself.

But I do think that if someone needs to ask how much stain to dose in order to control e2 then they are not ready for tren .

Look man I'm not here to start arguments, I only want to help.

However, I don't approve of your proposed cycle and I doubt anyone else will either.

And look how low he ran his test, I think most would agree his dosage was too low.
    I think his initial dosage of test was a good place to start.

He just used the wrong esters and too much tren.
    Last edited by numbere; 04-22-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Not arguing at all and sorry if it comes off that way. Not sounding like a broken record but I can research aromasin dosages. I just wanted some interaction with everyone. I did run and ai with my last cycle at 500mg. Had to use less than most to keep my joints from aching but I got it dialed in.

Not arguing at all and sorry if it comes off that way. Not sounding like a broken record but I can research aromasin dosages. I just wanted some interaction with everyone. I did run and ai with my last cycle at 500mg. Had to use less than most to keep my joints from aching but I got it dialed in.
    It's cool man. Emotions often get misinterpreted when communicating through text.

I really don't condone cycling over 15% bf.

Hypothetically speaking, if your body fat were lower I would still say that tren is a bad idea.

You should lower your bf and, if your main focus is power lifting, run test e again at 500mg/week along with an oral kick start like drol or halo.

Those orals will give you great strength and the tren will be fine stored away for a later cycle.

Because of more of a chance of aromatizing?

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    If your avi picture is you then you are much higher than 18% body fat. You are guaranteeing trouble/problems with this proposed cycle you are going to run. To be honest you should not run anything but you seem set on it so if you think you absolutely have to run a cycle then I would stick to Test only and get ready for high e2 sides.

Looking for community response on an AI and trying to run Tren shows you are not prepared

Good luck

Because of more of a chance of aromatizing?
    Solid base man!

You'll look great when you get your bf down.

No, tren doesn't aromatize.

But if you if don't control your e2, which is difficult when over 15% bf, then you will have major problem when using a 19 nor like tren.

Edit: I'm not sure if you were asking about tren or cycling with a high bf.
    Last edited by numbere; 04-22-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    If your avi picture is you then you are much higher than 18% body fat. You are guaranteeing trouble/problems with this proposed cycle you are going to run. To be honest you should not run anything but you seem set on it so if you think you absolutely have to run a cycle then I would stick to Test only and get ready for high e2 sides.

Looking for community response on an AI and trying to run Tren shows you are not prepared

Good luck
    Oh my god. Stop with the fkn AI. I'm more than capable of researching that. I'll just run adex whenever I do run it. With that being said, I'll take everyone's advice and put this cycle to the side until I'm at a lower bf.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Solid base man!

You'll look great when you get your bf down.

No, tren doesn't aromatize.

But if you if don't control your e2, which is difficult when over 15% bf, then you will have major problem when using a 19 nor like tren.

Edit: I'm not sure if you were asking about tren or cycling with a high bf.
    Thanks and yeah..I was referring the test to cause more of an issue with that because of my bodyfat. I'll take your advice and hold off until bf is lower bro. Thanks!

Thanks and yeah..I was referring the test to cause more of an issue with that because of my bodyfat. I'll take your advice and hold off until bf is lower bro. Thanks!
    That's great to hear.

You're right, the aromatase enzyme resides in fat tissue.

This means the higher your bf the more aromatase enzymes you have, resulting in your body converting test to e2 at a higher rate.

If you need some help lowering your bf then checkout the workout and diet forums.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

Thread Information