• 1 Post By Alta
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Turinabol (Tbol) cycle advice

motivatione is offline New Member

Question Turinabol (Tbol) cycle advice

Hello,

So I am looking to do my first cycle. I am 26, 5'10" 170lbs probably around 11-13% BF and have wanted to do a cycle for awhile now to really see what I can do with my body. But have always been a little hesitant. I have done a lot of reading and think this is the cycle that I want to start with.

What I will be taking:
    Turinabol for 6 weeks (50-75mg each day)
    Liver support (havent decided on which brand/ maybe liv-52?)
    PCT (nolva)

I am looking to talk with people who have knowledgeable advice and people who have taken Turinabol before.

Note* I am unable to do any injectables due to my job (I travel and cant fly with illegal injectable testosterone )

Thanks guys for all your input and help.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They make a form of oral testosterone called andriol . You have to take it multiple times a day, and its harder to find.

Cycles without test are a waste. You can get injectable test that has a very long half life, and you wouldn't need to carry it. As long as you know you will be home at least 1 day a week.

Some ugls produce these products or you can look for Nebeido. These products are used for trt normally, but they could be used for a cycle. This is also going to be harder to find.
    InternalFire likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motivatione View Post
    Note* I am unable to do any injectables due to my job (I travel and cant fly with illegal injectable testosterone)
    AAS is not for you. Your body will have a high chance of getting completely destroyed and you will feel like crap with no Testosterone in your body.
    InternalFire likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Visit out diet section, if you want to gain you will need to eat more.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The original reason I gravitated towards Tbol is because of the minimum sides and have heard a lot of athletes using it. I dont want the bloated bulky look, I am athletic build and am looking to put on a little bit more mass (maybe 5-10 lbs) and want to further my defined/cut look.

If yall suggest a better supplement or cycle, please let me know.

"AAS is not for you. Your body will have a high chance of getting completely destroyed and you will feel like crap with no Testosterone in your body."

How will Tbol complete destroy my system? Would the 6 week cycle plus PCT not keep my body in check? Figured the only thing I would really need to be aware of is my liver?

Can you further explain?

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    They make a form of oral testosterone called andriol . You have to take it multiple times a day, and its harder to find.

Cycles without test are a waste. You can get injectable test that has a very long half life, and you wouldn't need to carry it. As long as you know you will be home at least 1 day a week.

Some ugls produce these products or you can look for Nebeido. These products are used for trt normally, but they could be used for a cycle. This is also going to be harder to find.

What TEST would you recommend that has a long half life?

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Enthenate.

https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php#

Shows all the different types.

Read this, all your answers are here:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    InternalFire likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont want to inject forget about steroids , period.
    Alta and InternalFire like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member

well, he had nailed it here, if OP doesnt want to inject but will definitely dive in to tbol cycle, its no other way but have it ran with some form of test at least so it doesnt go to complete waste of progress/time/health/money. Although oral test is expensive and you have to multidose frequently during the day they look like fish oil caps and you have to take ton of them every day, like ~200mg worth of test a day at least.

Not sure if its bro science or not, but I did read multiple places this andriol testocaps or whatever medical form of oral testosterone undeconate does not shut down natural test production, but PCT due to tbol will be a must because it will be the thing that will shut you down, and so it makes it all more complicated as to avoid the shutdown you will have to still inject yourself with ~250iu of HCG every 3 days... so...

Youre young, do your blood tests first and if you've average or above average levels of free-test, dont touch even a thought about doing any gear or there is a great chance you will be tied to a doctors office for the rest of your life. More so, even if you have low test but your quality of life is at least good-average, dont do drugs man, it makes things even worse most times.

Educate yourself first, never jump to what people say without digging deep.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by motivatione View Post
    What TEST would you recommend that has a long half life?
    If being home is only once a week, I would really wait til your schedule is more set in stone. I would use Nebeido, in your situation. Enanthate would be ok if you knew you would be home a certain day of every week. Nebeido would keep your levels more stabil if you missed a week.

its used for trt and after the loading phase I believe shots are like 2 months apart. Obviously for cycling you would want them to be more frequent, but I believe the half life is 21 days.

Theres problems with using this method, like when you start pct, and I have never seen anyone use it in a cycle only for cruising or trt. If you never know when your going to be home the best idea is to just wait.
    InternalFire likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If being home is only once a week, I would really wait til your schedule is more set in stone. I would use Nebeido, in your situation. Enanthate would be ok if you knew you would be home a certain day of every week. Nebeido would keep your levels more stabil if you missed a week.

its used for trt and after the loading phase I believe shots are like 2 months apart. Obviously for cycling you would want them to be more frequent, but I believe the half life is 21 days.

Theres problems with using this method, like when you start pct, and I have never seen anyone use it in a cycle only for cruising or trt. If you never know when your going to be home the best idea is to just wait.
    Nebido is not for cycling, it will shut you down for 3-4 months, no way of knowing when to start PCT, etc.

Plus is only available in pharmacys in europe, or at least not in north america as it is not FDA approved (correct me if im wrong here), if you are in europe you will need a script for it, each shot is 100€.

OP, whats the point of cycling if you are always travelling? When and where do you train? How can you have a proper diet eating out all the time? Injecting is the least of your problems IMHO,
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nebido is not for cycling, it will shut you down for 3-4 months, no way of knowing when to start PCT, etc.

Plus is only available in pharmacys in europe, or at least not in north america as it is not FDA approved (correct me if im wrong here), if you are in europe you will need a script for it, each shot is 100€.

OP, whats the point of cycling if you are always travelling? When and where do you train? How can you have a proper diet eating out all the time? Injecting is the least of your problems IMHO,
    Its available in the US through international sources. You can also get ugl Undecanoate.

You brought up the key problem time shutdown and pct. Thats why I said it best to wait, it seem like the only test with a half life that would allow him to work around his schedule.

your price is pretty close, but for trt and the infrequent injections I have been thinking about trying it.
    Last edited by jstone; 04-28-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Thread Information