Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By DROY

Thread: Why do most people stray away from Test after first few cycles?

borlef is offline Junior Member

Why do most people stray away from Test after first few cycles?

It seems like most people are always talking about going on other gear, but it sounds like Test is one of the safest and a very effective substance.

Is D-bol or Anadrol so much better than test... less side-effects?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Never hear anyone straying away from test after a few cycles, its the back bone of every cycle you need it. Not sure where you got that information from
    InternalFire likes this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Many people will add other AAS as they progress, but the base will always be testosterone . It would be like driving a car without the oil. It doesn't get very far and the results are disastrous.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Never hear anyone straying away from test after a few cycles, its the back bone of every cycle you need it.
    I concur.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    well said, its just like main source of food, you can use spices and and herbs, but if you exclude the meat... well whats the purpose? thats like 1:1 comparison.

People come up with weirdest conclusions and oh man everybody needs to educate themselves, alot...

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    well said, its just like main source of food, you can use spices and and herbs, but if you exclude the meat... well whats the purpose? thats like 1:1 comparison.

People come up with weirdest conclusions and oh man everybody needs to educate themselves, alot...
    Interesting theory...for my money the whole protein requirements are WAY over stated I went vegan since new year and as far as muscle building goes I see no difference and I'm getting no more than 100gs a day

to me interesting is that vegans tend to catch on onto phrases like that, and I dont know why... nothing against anything.

to me ones diet is compared to others religion, and I dont point fingers at neither, people believe what they want to believe, and people eat what they want to eat

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Never hear anyone straying away from test after a few cycles, its the back bone of every cycle you need it. Not sure where you got that information from
    Oh ok. I guess then my question should be why do people add onto Test. It seems like a lot more risk, unless you are a real bodybuilder looking to really tailor things.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Interesting theory...for my money the whole protein requirements are WAY over stated I went vegan since new year and as far as muscle building goes I see no difference and I'm getting no more than 100gs a day
    Even Arnold, the GOAT, said people shouldn't be eating any more than 1g/lb of body weight, and that's pro bodybuilders. Research shows more than .8g/lb is just wasted, and as protein is very acidic, it will rob your bones of calcium in high levels.

That is something I have researched a lot. Obv I don't know squat about gear.

every man's body produces test naturally to some degree ok, now when you introduce any steroid (99% all of the time) natural steroid production is being shut-down completely, and the newly introduced steroid may work very poor until the entire remaining circulating natural testosterone is used up, or may not work at all due to too small amounts of it, thats why you use test as a base with every compound as youre supplementing your body with something that it should be making naturally but it wont be coz it will get shut down. Its like you driving the car and constantly need to fill up the tank to keep going, well guess what, when youre in the middle of the desert there are no more petrol stations, so better take trunk load of fuel packs to serve you the journey.
    Youre not expecting to be spoon-fed all the info do you?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post

Even Arnold, the GOAT, said people shouldn't be eating any more than 1g/lb of body weight, and that's pro bodybuilders. Research shows more than .8g/lb is just wasted, and as protein is very acidic, it will rob your bones of calcium in high levels.

That is something I have researched a lot. Obv I don't know squat about gear.
    Blaha did a video about a study that was conducted in a 5mth period on 2 groups one was given 600mgs of test and the other given nothing no training and no more than 100gs of protein if I recall right and the group with the testosterone averaged 18lbs of lbm in a dexa scan...so protein is alot less of a factor than hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    every man's body produces test naturally to some degree ok, now when you introduce any steroid (99% all of the time) natural steroid production is being shut-down completely, and the newly introduced steroid may work very poor until the entire remaining circulating natural testosterone is used up, or may not work at all due to too small amounts of it, thats why you use test as a base with every compound as youre supplementing your body with something that it should be making naturally but it wont be coz it will get shut down. Its like you driving the car and constantly need to fill up the tank to keep going, well guess what, when youre in the middle of the desert there are no more petrol stations, so better take trunk load of fuel packs to serve you the journey.
    Youre not expecting to be spoon-fed all the info do you?
    That was like being fed water, I've got that much covered.

I was simply under the impression that you didn't need to have Test as the base of every cycle.

well, now you know

How often do people just continue with Test and not add any other gear to the mix? Sounds like unless you're really trying for very specific results, Test will get you the general asthetic and strength you're looking for...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I'm probably going to get hammered for this, but I don't care. I actually don't use test in any cycle anymore. To bad of sides from it. I also don't run crazy high amounts of gear either. In my mind it's kinda worthless to run two or more compounds that are competing for the same receptor. One or the other or both suffer a diminished effect. I know compounding cycles is supposed to have some sort of synergistic effect. But I think that is mostly due to running a gram or more total.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 04-28-2016 at 04:32 AM.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test really needs to be the base of any well planned cycle at least replacing your body's production. Any androgens added to your system will be recognized by your body as test suppressing your natty test leaving you with low testosterone and all the sides that come with it. Gyno etc

tectime is offline Member
    For me it's not just about keeping my Tes levels in the "normal" range when adding other compounds, it's more about keeping the Tes to whatever the other compound or compounds are ratio right. I've run all different blasts with lower Tes doses and higher Tes doses and it all about the ratio for me. But I have to keep Tes levels high too avoid any of the bad sides of the other compounds. And for me the Tes/estrogen ratio is probly the most important. I can do any combos of compounds with no sides ( except fantastic growth gains ha ha ) as long as I keep estrogen low. For me around 18/20 is my sweet spot.

When do I know if I'm ready to get on gear? I'd been sick and lost a bunch of weight, so I've slowly been putting it back on, but I've always been one skinny sob. The most I ever weighed was about 175 at 5'11, and I probably was 11% body fat opposed to my normal 7% or so. I really just don't put on much muscle. I'll get strong, curl 50's for reps, bench about 240, squat a respectable number, get my vertical to 37", and have added almost no muscle. In short, I can work out a lot and eat a lot, and I get stronger, and I get a bit bigger, but I add very little muscle. I'm just as strong when I work out, eat less, and just get shredded. But I really want to have some muscle mass on my frame for once.

So should I spend the next couple months making a big push with supplements and added protein shakes to a more rigorous workout regime, then get on gear? Or is it ok to get on gear when not at max strength? I definitely want to earn my gains and do it in the best way possible, but it's getting frustrating feeling like I'm not growing much or getting much stronger recently.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Test really needs to be the base of any well planned cycle at least replacing your body's production. Any androgens added to your system will be recognized by your body as test suppressing your natty test leaving you with low testosterone and all the sides that come with it. Gyno etc
    How can gyno be a problem when there is little or no test for estrogenconversion?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin

How can gyno be a problem when there is little or no test for estrogenconversion?
    How would there be more test if what they are saying is they are not running any?

Thread Information