Juice696 is offline Junior Member

My daily life hour to hour. Any advice? Tren, Test, Anavar, HGH, T4, Insulin

If any experts can offer any critiquing to what I am doing i am all ears. I started my cycle 17 days ago. Im new to insulin but not to anything else. I did 5iu insulin the first time and noticed nothing. I did 7.5iu the second time and it was great. I did 11 the 3rd and it kicked my ass so i am bumping down to 9iu now. Ive been on the hgh 6 months so im expecting the results to really shine on this cycle.

30yr old
    6'0"
    260lb
    15% bf (im losing weight fast because i gave up drinking and do 1hr+ cardio per day)
    Goals: build muscle and lose fat. I realize insulin isnt good for fat loss but i think i will lose anyway because of the extreme lifestyle changes. I went on a 3 month party binge where all i cared about was ****ing a new girl every night. Thats in my past. I eat sleep and breathe bodybuilding again now.
    4 years training, 2 years blasting/cruise

Test C 100mg/week
    Tren E 800mg/week
    Anavar 80mg/day (40am, 40pm)
    Aridmidex as necessary
    Nolva 40mg per day (gyno treatment)

5:00am: I wake up to pee. 4iu Godtropin, 100mcg T4, glass of water, back to bed

7:00am: Drink small carton of egg whites with bowl of oatmeal then take my fish oils, multivitamin, and Avavar

8:00am: IV 9iu Humulin R(much faster that way)

8:15am: Drink 80g dextrose and 50g whey

9:00am Begin 1hr workout. Intraworkout consists of 80g dextrose and 12g BCAAs

10:00am 8iu Godtropin and 40g whey with zero carbs and zero fat to not cause insulin resistance when mixed with HGH

11:00am Full meal. Repeat every 2-3 hours

Anything i could add or remove or alter please share. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Juice696; 04-28-2016 at 07:58 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's kind of impossible to give advise to someone cycling without stats, cycle history, training history, goals, or mention of any ancillaries.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For one thing, you're using regular insulin . Get fast acting stuff instead of mainlining it (which barely changes anything).

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    It's kind of impossible to give advise to someone cycling without stats, cycle history, training history, goals, or mention of any ancillaries.
    Sorry, I completely forgot this information. I updated my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    For one thing, you're using regular insulin. Get fast acting stuff instead of mainlining it (which barely changes anything).
    I dont have a source for fast insulin at the moment so i figured I would just start with stuff from walmart which i know has been properly refrigerated

Bump

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    That's a fuck load of Tren , you should be a damn monster
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    That's a lot of HGH too - probably more than needed - unless it's fake or under-dosed. You don't mention what your full meals are. What are your macros? Daily calories?

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    That's a lot of HGH too - probably more than needed - unless it's fake or under-dosed. You don't mention what your full meals are. What are your macros? Daily calories?
    Godtropin is one of the top 2 brands coming out of China at the moment. Its not pharma but at 1$ per iu its hard to beat. I would say 8iu of godtropin is about 6iu pharma. I do not count my macros. I already have too much to keep track of. I aim for 40g protein and 40g carbs every 2-3 hours. Chicken, top round steak, salmon, egg whites, rice, sweet potatoes, etc.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice696 View Post
    Godtropin is one of the top 2 brands coming out of China at the moment. Its not pharma but at 1$ per iu its hard to beat. I would say 8iu of godtropin is about 6iu pharma.
    No.

Chinese HGH concerns

and check out this VERY detailed test Test Results Are In: Pharma HGH vs China HGH and How to Test - Switching From Pharma to China HGH

Bump

Thread Information