• 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Charlie67

Thread: First timer

Y2K2000 is offline New Member

First timer

Hello

I have slowly been leaning towards trying a cycle for about 8 months. I have always worked out from a young age with my old man. My reason for wanting to get on a cycle is based on reconstructive shoulder surgery (Laterjet) may 2017. Hockey injury suffered in 2015. Rehab was long and painful but my shoulder feels great.

I have purchased some anavar , t400 and I am waiting for my deca to arrive. My goal is to stay as lean as possible. My diet is in check. I would like some advice how to run this cycle and any material I should read prior to starting. Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad idea to cycle after, or because of, bad injury.

Just follow the successful first cycle sticky on top of page, please lose the anavar and specially deca .
    Y2K2000 and cousinmuscles like this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    As above, no need to introduce various compounds. a test only cycle is perfect for a beginner, super-physiological levels of testosterone will make you feel great, perform and obtain amazing results.

Providing your training and nutrition is on point of course...
    Y2K2000 and cousinmuscles like this.

Great read on successful first cycle. I will run a test only cycle. What is the minimum weekly dosage of t400 for a 35 yr old. would I start my pct 14 days after last pin? AI dosage?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K2000 View Post
    Great read on successful first cycle. I will run a test only cycle. What is the minimum weekly dosage of t400 for a 35 yr old. would I start my pct 14 days after last pin? AI dosage?
    Hopefully your T400 does not give a lot of pip, is always better to buy the traditional 250 or 300 mg/ml versions because to reach high concentrations the oil is very painful, or its just marketing and the concentration is nowhere near 400mg/ml.

Just follow everything it says on the sticky in relation to dosages, PCT and AI: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

AI

What is better armidex or aromasin ? Thanks

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K2000 View Post
    AI

What is better armidex or aromasin? Thanks
    Personal preference, do some research. I prefer Arimidex . Armoasin is a suicide AI, i believe most people prefer Arimidex because of this.
    Y2K2000 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    +1 for adex.... Other than cutting the little F'ers into ¼'s. That part blows.....
    Y2K2000 likes this.

Thread Information