Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dj Screw
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: First Cycle, Sick

ianb1 is offline New Member

First Cycle, Sick

Hey everyone,

starting my first cycle, just test e 250, 500mg/week pinning mondays and thursdays.
    Did my first pin this previous Monday and immediately got a dry cough. (no metallic taste or anything as bad as what I have read about tren cough). Yesterday, felt pretty lethargic, didn't even make it to the gym and now I have been hacking up some phlegm and had running nose, no fever though, just sort of feels like allergies.

Do I just have the test flu? And should I pin again tomorrow and just wait for symptoms to subside? Feel pretty stupid pinning myself and then not even being able to workout because I got sick LOL.
    Feedback much appreciated.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would stop the cycle, you are too young. Take yourself getting sick as a blessing and a sign to stop before you hurt yourself permanently. It's not worth it at your age....you are pretty much a walking mini-cycle at that age with your natural testosterone and gh levels....why risk screwing that up for a lifetime?
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^Great advice.

Unless you want to risk having to pin testosterone for the next 50+ years.

You never know if you are going to end up like this guy: http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...5-help-me.html

... and hes not the only one: ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Unless you have extraordinary genetics and aspire to be professional, its really dumb to take this risk.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Thread Information