• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By KennyJ
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Need help test cyp cycle

Jamesruiz123 is offline New Member

Question Need help test cyp cycle

So my friend gave me a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg and I thought I'd might as well do a cycle. I've been thinking about doing it for awhile and I've done some research. The thing is I'm only 22 and I don't want to risk anything to bad right now with anything like deca . I was wondering if I'm at the same risk with a test only cycle? Am I at a big risk with ruining my natural testosterone levels with only one cycle with the proper pct? Im thinking about taking 400 or 500 mg per week. What would you guys recommend for the best pct? Thank you in advance.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    You are for sure at risk for ruining your natural testosterone levels for life.

1 bottle? you probably don't even have enough to do a 10-12 week cycle which is what you have to do if you want it to be even somewhat worth it. You don't mention an AI and are unsure on PCT. Don't run a cycle unless you want a lot of problems

I would save it until you are older

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    You are for sure at risk for ruining your natural testosterone levels for life.

1 bottle? you probably don't even have enough to do a 10-12 week cycle which is what you have to do if you want it to be even somewhat worth it. You don't mention an AI and are unsure on PCT. Don't run a cycle unless you want a lot of problems

I would save it until you are older
    If I were to start I would get a second bottle and cycle 10 weeks. I'm going to do much more research before I start the cycle. I feel like the cycle starts before you actually inject anything due to all the research needed to be done and making sure you're ready and know everything you need to know. Would I still be at a major risk if I ran my pct correctly and got an AI during my cycle and took the correct dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesruiz123 View Post
    If I were to start I would get a second bottle and cycle 10 weeks. I'm going to do much more research before I start the cycle. I feel like the cycle starts before you actually inject anything due to all the research needed to be done and making sure you're ready and know everything you need to know. Would I still be at a major risk if I ran my pct correctly and got an AI during my cycle and took the correct dosage?
    Yes, your natural growth, hormone system, HPTA axis is all still developing at your age and it continues to grow and develop until you are 25 or OLDER. By doing a cycle now you are going to stunt your natural hormones and HPTA axis for life. You don't need to cycle at your age...you are a walking mini-cycle with your natural test and GH....why would you want to risk screwing everything up for some temporary muscle gains? are you competing or making a living off of your body? i doubt it.

its not worth it. read the thread link i posted before. that guy did the same cycle as you and look what happened.
    Mr.BB likes this.

I probably won't do it until I'm older just getting a little curious I guess and I want to start looking everything up now so later on I know what I'm going. But in that guys cycle he mentions that he took dbol as well. I would only want to take testestorone cypionate

I probably won't do it until I'm older just getting a little curious I guess and I want to start looking everything up now so later on I know what I'm going. But in that guys cycle he mentions that he took dbol as well. I would only want to take testestorone cypionate
    The Dbol didnt make the fact that now he has Low natural testosterone at age 25 any better or worse. The only thing the DBol did was cause more side effects while he was on cycle (high estrogren sides and bloating/excess water retention, high blood pressure)

What caused the low natural testosterone in his early 20s after his cycle is shutting down his natural testosterone and hpta axis at such a young age and causing permanent damage. DBol had nothing to do with it except causing more sides while on cycle. But any type of exogenous testosterone including DBol/test or DBol on its own will shut you down completely for the duration you are on the cycle and for some time after. Even if you do the "correct pct" after your cycle when you are in your early 20s you are still going to cause permanent damage

Don't believe me? Try it

The only reason I respond and try to help people your age is because I had to start TRT at age 28. And it is depressing to say the least. Knowing that I am tied to a Doctor and injecting myself with needles for the rest of my life SUCKS. It is expensive too. The reason I am on TRT is because of a pituitary problem, not because I abused AAS at a young age while I was still developing.

So, seeing people your age trying to roll the dice for a little 12 week cycle and some temporary muscle gains with the chance of being on TRT for life makes me want to vomit to say the least. You do not want to be on TRT for life, and you do not want to have low natural testosterone in your 20s.

It is not worth the risk

WarnerLit is offline New Member

Need help test cyp cycle

I had a really akward moment today one of my xs said theay wanna get to know me again but whean I asked him a few mounths back he dident want to know And I dont know what to do all I said was Ill think about it
    What do I do?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started at 23 but I had already read and researched for a decade at that point. I understood what I was doing and the risks involved I’m now 35 and haven’t suffered adverse effects but there are no guarantees. I figure TRT is in my future anyways so I had some sperm frozen just in case.

If you read enough posts about great Test cycles, you're going to cycle. I've seen it too many times.

Be strong, read about workouts and diet on this forum. There are a lot of great information about how to maximize your natural potential. The closer you are to maximizing your natural potential, the better experience you will have on your first cycle.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 01-19-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You guys do realize this troll bumped this thread for no other reason than to troll.... id probably just drop the banhammer
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Cuz;7440174]You guys do realize this troll bumped this thread for no other reason than to troll.... id probably just drop the banhammer[/Q

Yep, I have no desire to read about him and his boyfriend.
    Cuz and ScotchGuard02 like this.

Gunshowtull79 is offline New Member
    So my friend gave me a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg and I thought I'd might as well do a cycle. I've been thinking about doing it for awhile and I've done some research. The thing is I'm only 22 and I don't want to risk anything to bad right now with anything like deca. I was wondering if I'm at the same risk with a test only cycle? Am I at a big risk with ruining my natural testosterone levels with only one cycle with the proper pct? Im thinking about taking 400 or 500 mg per week. What would you guys recommend for the best pct? Thank you in advance.
    You have to also take into consideration that you will lose 80% of your gains once your done with your cycle.
    80% ??????

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes, the moment you take exogenous testosterone your LH levels "Luteinizing Hormone produced in your testicles is inhibited", its natural production is interrupted.

That's why many choose to use 250iu of HCG twice a week during the cycle (500iu per week) to not let their natural LH levels desensitize, let's just say the HCG is going to be a mimicked form of the natural one that will give the response to your testicles that is not to let the natural close itself off forever. Anyway, after the end of the cycle you would recover faster implementing just 4 weeks of pct, nolvadex and clomid taken together. The PCT would start 18 days after your last injection of Testosterone Cypionate ... For the first week you would take 40mg of Nolvadex per day along with 75mg of clomid per day, and for the next three weeks you would be on 20mg of Nolvadex per day and 50mg of clomid per day and if you want you can do another two weeks of just nolvadex at 20mg per day, for a total of 6 weeks of pct.

Young guys can recover their hormonal system naturally, but it would take months or even years to completely stabilize! If you don't implement a pct plan after your cycle ends you will feel like shit. You will be depressed, disillusioned with life, your blood pressure can be high because your body realizes that something is wrong in your body (it understands that your testosterone production is not being produced) So that's why I nominate you not to want to start a cycle and stop out of nowhere without a pct plan, that's not a good idea.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-17-2022 at 05:51 PM.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone here heard of the death of a 19-year-old bodybuilder who died last week Ryeley Palfi?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-17-2022 at 06:41 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    What in the fuck is this thread even

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What in the fuck is this thread even
    I’m fucking dying Cuz!!

Was reading the last couple of comments in this deep vault resurrection thread and thought to myself “what in the flying fuck is going on in here”??

Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Doe365100 View Post
    400-500 per week is a good start. Since you’re not running anything else with it, any PCT will be fine. Just make sure you’re diligent with your pin schedule. If you already don’t have a place to get gear I absolutely suggest dragonpharmastore. I’ve been getting my gear from them for a while now. Solid stuff, never had an issue. And you can trust that what they sell is legit. You can get your test and pct there if you want. But good luck bro!!!
    Read the rules you illiterate fuck…we dont post sources here. If you’re gonna rep for a source at least be smart about it. I guess you’re not capable of such a feat…
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information