Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By DGenRit
  • 1 Post By Infamous_01

Thread: Tbol Only Cycle

Infamous_01 is offline New Member

Tbol Only Cycle

Hello. Before i get crucified for an oral only cycle, I have done weeks and weeks of research on AAS. I'm not ready to pin and probably never will want to. I understand this comes at a great cost in terms of results but I don't expect anything drastic.

I have been training for a few years, I thoroughly understand training and nutrition. I spend a lot of time reading on this as well. This is don't need help with... but I am new to AAS.

Recently I was introduced to someone who could provide either Var or Tbol. Both at 50 pills 20mg and both for the same price. My research has led me in the direction of Tbol with a PCT of Clomid. My question is regarding dosage as everyone and their mom had their own opinion. Is 40mg (20mg twice a day) good enough? Or should I be looking at 60mg? I will be running the cycle 4-6 weeks and start PCT immediately after. I will also be taking taurine and creating ethyl ester.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I bolded the most important parts for people who dont like reading.

Stats:
    5'9
    175lbs
    10" penis
    Last edited by Infamous_01; 04-28-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Weeks and weeks of research? Really?
    So, you should be able to tell US why the "great costs" goes far beyond gains, eh?

Ops misread the question. From what i've read, long cycles of oral only can affect natural testosterone production and hard on your liver (especially dbol ). In terms of post cycle, I've heard a lot of mixed things. Some have claimed to keep a large portion of gains, other said they lost a large portion.
    Last edited by Infamous_01; 04-28-2016 at 07:31 PM.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    You should not cycle without at least taking Test. This is just plain dumb (and dangerous) man. You will become lethargic and have zero drive or energy. It's really not an option. If you're scared of needles, then you need to go natty.

Read this >>> My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

^^^^^
    Just read the post. So based off that it seems that the test is to stabilize mood and energy levels or else you'd feel like shit.

There's a few people I know that have ran Var 60mg and said it increased their energy levels especially libido. Not sure what to think now. Maybe they are on test and just didn't want to admit. Or maybe some people are different.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous_01 View Post
    ^^^^^
    Just read the post. So based off that it seems that the test is to stabilize mood and energy levels or else you'd feel like shit.

There's a few people I know that have ran Var 60mg and said it increased their energy levels especially libido. Not sure what to think now. Maybe they are on test and just didn't want to admit. Or maybe some people are different.
    Var is highly suppressive - it will shut down natural test production. No test = feeling like shit. Most orals are suppressive too. Why don't you want to take test? Is it fear of needles?
    Last edited by DGenRit; 04-28-2016 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    Var is highly suppressive - it will shut down natural test production. No test = feeling like shit. Most orals are suppressive too. Why don't you want to take test? Is it fear of needles?
    Fear of needles and hair loss as i have a receding hairline. I think I've decided not to do it at all...good advice on here, that's why I registered.

Thanks guys...if i ever overcome my fear of needles, Ill run a test only cycle. Ill stick to natty for now.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information