Hey guys. New to the forum. I'm not exactly sure which forum this question should go in, so please forgive me if it needs moved.

Anyway, I have some stubborn fat on my lower abs I want to get rid of. I've been researching phosphatidylcholine injections, and thought they would be worth a shot. Well, I ordered a box of Institute BCN Phosphatidylcholine. It has 10 vials of 10ml phosphatidylcholine.

Now, from different images I've looked at on the web, I THOUGHT this is what lipostabil/lipdissolve was, but I think I might have been wrong. Although the front of the box does say "Phosphatidylcholine" and below that it says "Lipolytic Solution", both the back of the box and back of the bottle read "Topic Use - Do Not Inject". Also, on the back, it reads:

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Deoxycholate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride

This confuses me because most websites that sell Lipostabil use an image of this box. Are these images just ripped Institute BCN images and what you actually get is something else?

Did I order a formulation that isn't injectable? Surely, this stuff isn't going to produce a reduction in fat just from rubbing it on my skin...