Cubby591 is offline New Member

First time advice on test 300 e

I'm 30 years old 6'3 225lbs and want to start my first cylce. Need advice on the whole process. I want to gain about 20 more pounds. I was offered the test 300 e and need to know how much to take and when and if I need to take anything else with it. I'm not looking to get big as shit just wanna gain muscle quickly. I want to be big and cut not just a big freaking dude. What's the best diet for this as well?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would read this thread until I had a firm grasp of running a cycle:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Also hit our nutritional forum to work out your meal plans:
    DIET AND NUTRITION

..and your TDEE:
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...penditure.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Take your time, think things through, make sure you have all your supplies for your cycle (including a good stash of food), and have your lifting routine mapped out.

Welcome to the forum!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

When you have a question, post it up in the appropriate forum, and you should get plenty of suggestions.

Thread Information