Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 16 and taking steroids

Drake144 is offline New Member

16 and taking steroids

I'm 16 and I have a competition up
    I'm currently 16 and 77kg I've done Test and Dbol cycle before and gained good results

I'm gonna do a Test and Tren Cycle to prepare for my upcoming show

I'm doing 100mg of test eod and 80mg of tren eod also taking n2guard 7pills everyday

3500 calories a day along with 5 day split routine for my workout

Is there anything I should change

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry, but you must be 18 to be a member here. Also, yes, I would quit using AAS at your age.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Sorry, but you must be 18 to be a member here. Also, yes, I would quit using AAS at your age.
    lol no

What contest are you in?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

What contest are you in?
    IFBB Mens physique nz

FYI, N2Guard does an excellent job of pulling money out of people's pocket. That is probably its greatest strength.
    NACH3 likes this.

FYI, N2Guard does an excellent job of pulling money out of people's pocket. That is probably its greatest strength.
    Really?

I used Rich Piana's liver and organ defender on my last cycle it did a good job but everyone is saying use n2guard

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    thats what rich-piano does, sells stuff, hes great marketer, god dammit, hes got to sell shit that looks legit just to confuse the youtube, right babe?

People jump to conclusions too fast as the info nowadays available and given is too easily accessible and it makes things look easier and more simple than they are, especially while talking about misinformation, like 10 wrongs dont make up for 1 right, and its the great cost people will pay for being superficial with their choices.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    thats what rich-piano does, sells stuff, hes great marketer, god dammit, hes got to sell shit that looks legit just to confuse the youtube, right babe?

People jump to conclusions too fast as the info nowadays available and given is too easily accessible and it makes things look easier and more simple than they are, especially while talking about misinformation, like 10 wrongs dont make up for 1 right, and its the great cost people will pay for being superficial with their choices.
    I just want to know if this cycle is good

What you have done/are doing is:

You prematurely stop your body's natural growth,
    You are hurting your HPTA,
    Shutting down your NATURAL TESTOSTERONE which should be in ranges of ~1000units at your age, just so you can go to zero and then to ~1500-2000units, and when you quit gear, you drop to the testosterone levels of that an 75year old grandpa
    I would seriously consider what youre doing, take 10-20 minutes and at least read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

then reevaluate what youre doing and seek for medical help ASAP, you need to be checked if your body can be brought back to normal at least, bodybuilding is not a race its a lifestyle as a balance of health and well being long term, and people do fall and do crash themselves when they believe its otherwise, but by the time they realize its too late.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake144 View Post
    I'm 16 and I have a competition up
    I'm currently 16 and 77kg I've done Test and Dbol cycle before and gained good results

I'm gonna do a Test and Tren Cycle to prepare for my upcoming show

I'm doing 100mg of test eod and 80mg of tren eod also taking n2guard 7pills everyday

3500 calories a day along with 5 day split routine for my workout

Is there anything I should change
    Maybe you should do 8 pills ed instead, to really make sure you will not hurt your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Maybe you should do 8 pills ed instead, to really make sure you will not hurt your self.
    Should I go with tren and dianabol only?

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Your trolling right?

Drake, running Tren /Dbol only is a train wreck waiting to happen. Then again, running steroids at your age is a train wreck waiting to happen. This could be you. Libido shut down over 3 years post cycle please help
    InternalFire likes this.

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    i wonder what his parents think. they must be so proud.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should get used to the term "limp dick" because you will be using it a lot in the future if you stay on this path at your age.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Troll....

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Troll....
    well, I dont think it was a troll, I think it may have been a limp dick...

sigep1625 is offline New Member
    Drake..... You are joking right??!!??? Are you just f**king with us??!!? No one should be doing AAS before the age of 25!!!!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    If your trolling this site you won't be around very long. If your sixteen and running gear your sex life won't be around very long either. Plus your at great risk of hurting your body permanately. For gains that are short term. If want to get big or look great eat the right food and hit gym and earn it. There are no short cuts!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Drake. The fellows are telling u what u need but don't want to hear. There are several members now in mid thirties and 40 who have to use pills to get an erection bc they ran AAS while natural test production was high.

Oki hasn't been active in a few weeks but he has recounted his experience....he is living with regrets. Do u really want to take the risk of having ED for the better part of your life?

No responsible forum member is going to recommend a cycle for you.....

Thunderx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Drake. The fellows are telling u what u need but don't want to hear. There are several members now in mid thirties and 40 who have to use pills to get an erection bc they ran AAS while natural test production was high.

Oki hasn't been active in a few weeks but he has recounted his experience....he is living with regrets. Do u really want to take the risk of having ED for the better part of your life?

No responsible forum member is going to recommend a cycle for you.....
    Listen to the Lady kid....

Thread Information