chetan dua is offline New Member
    Hello team, I have finished my dainabol cycle of 1000mg (100tabs of 10mg each) and used nolvadex 20 mg for 2 weeks. But still suffering from gyno. Problem.

It's been morethan 5 years, I am doing workout without steroids .

Now I am starting inject (testa ehnenthate* 250mg and decca 250mg, in first week) like : monday testa 1ml (250mg) and decca on thursday 1ml (250mg)
    2nd week monday testa, wednesday : decca, friday : testa, , same as till 10 dossage of both.

Can anyone tell me please, I am on the right track for gaining.
    Height : 6.1ft, weight : 81kg,
    (Need gaining on legs)
    Please help me with the proper pct too.
    I want to participate for bodybuilding and fitness model, If anyone ready to help me with the proper cycle.
    Last edited by chetan dua; 05-04-2016 at 03:10 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    It is clear that you have done no research before pumping dangerous chemicals into yourself. An oral only cycle is not recommended. On top of that, you STILL have gyno 5 years after the fact, and you decide to start using steroids again?? Even if you were ready to start using steroids, your pinning schedule is all over the place. Furthermore, at 6'1", 178 lbs, you have a lot you could gain naturally before using steroids.

No one can tell you whether you're "on the right track to gaining". Your diet and training will dictate that more than gear will, and you haven't mentioned anything about either. You need to come off now, run a light PCT, and seek professional help from a doctor regarding your gyno. I would also suggest running a full hormone panel to see where your natural test levels are at. You may have done permanent damage with your dbol cycle. How old are you, btw?

When you are finally ready to cycle, you should have everything on hand and a plan to execute everything in detail. You don't start a cycle, then ask how you should run your PCT afterwards. You have a lot to learn, my friend. Stick around and read; there is plenty of knowledge here and great members who will be willing to help you.

Sir,
    Glad to see your reply.
    I am not sure weather it is a gyno. Problem aur something else, because in India, no one is educated enough to guide us on steroids and diet plan.
    I have shared some pics, I hope you will get an idea, where I need improvement most.

Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_031256.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160505_031256.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	163268

Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_031928.jpg

Name:	ForumRunner_20160505_031256.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	163268

Name:	ForumRunner_20160505_031928.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	163270

My age is 25 years old and I am facing this chest problem from last year. I have used dainabol for one cycle. (100 tabs,10mg each)
    I want to make my chest hard and also need gaining on legs.
    I don't work for abs now, because whenever i started, i lost my weight on other muscle, which i never want to.
    These time, I am ready to Inject. Please help me with the proper cycle and pct both,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_031323.jpg   Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_031645.jpg   Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_031735.jpg  
    Last edited by chetan dua; 05-04-2016 at 04:18 PM.

My supplements diets are : 2 times whey protein in a day, preworkout before 15 mins of workout , bcaa for intra workout and casien with glutamine before sleep.
    Taking : liver detoxifre included milkthisle , calcium, multivitamin, omega etc..

Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_035405.jpg

Name:	ForumRunner_20160505_035405.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	163274

Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_035448.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need information on cycle-forumrunner_20160505_035440.jpg  

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan dua
    My supplements diets are : 2 times whey protein in a day, preworkout before 15 mins of workout , bcaa for intra workout and casien with glutamine before sleep. Taking : liver detoxifre included milkthisle , calcium, multivitamin, omega etc..
    Is there a lump of any size behind your nipple that is sore when you touch it? You should be taking an aromatase inhibitor to keep your estrogen from getting too high. I'm with Musclestack, you need to stop this cycle now and run a proper pct that includes clomid and noveldex. If you do have gyno its going to get much worse on test and deca without an AI. And go get blood work that includes a full hormone panel. Good luck.

Sir, I can feel the same lil bit, while toucing , I will surely do the same, can you please help me the directions, how to use this aromatase and pct (nolvadex and clomid)

I have used nolvadex for last week 20mg in a day.
    Thanks alot.
    Last edited by chetan dua; 05-04-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Please help mw with the directions to use them (nolvadex , clomid) and also wanna know the aromatase inhibitors names.
    Thanks

1. Not having anyone around who can teach you proper, safe steroid use is not a valid reason to justify using it any way you see fit.

2. Popular aromatose inhibitor names: Arimidex or Aromasin . I would recommend Aromasin at 25mg/day. Use this up until the first day of PCT, which I'll get into in note number 3.

3. PCT protocol: Since you've only been on for a week or two, you should be able to get by with a mild PCT. I would go with 2 weeks of Nolvadex at 40mg ED for the first week, then 20mg ED for the second. Clomid at 50mg ED for 2 weeks. I don't know what rules and regulations regarding steroids are like in India, but if you're able to just walk into a pharmacy and pick these up, I would stop injecting NOW. Wait 2 weeks after your last pin, then start the PCT.

4. Get a full hormone panel done after PCT, then again 6 weeks after PCT. Make sure to include estrogen levels.

5. Your upper body doesn't look horrible, but you're still not ready for steroids. There's plenty of progress you could make naturally. In the meantime, stick around here and learn the proper and safe way to use gear.

6. The only diet information you provided are your supplements. What about the rest of your diet? If you're not eating enough to gain, then steroids won't help you anyway. I suggest going over to the diet and nutrition section, post up your diet, and let the members critique it for you.

7. What do you do to train legs? You're right, they're lacking big time, so I can see why you're so light. I used to have small legs too. The only thing I ever do for legs are compound movements. Free weight squat, hack squat, and leg press (sometimes lunges). I never even touch isolation movements like leg extensions or leg curls. My legs are absolutely dead after these 3 compound movements, and they've grown tremendously over the past few years. I suggest heading over to the workout and training forum. Post up your current workout, and let the members critique and adjust it.

Again, just to reiterate, the first thing you need to do is stop this cycle. You're doing yourself more harm than good. Regroup and start eating and training properly based on the knowledge you gain from this site. In a couple years (possibly less, depending on how well you progress), you can think about jumping on steroids...after you learn the proper way to use them, of course.

Thank you so much for helping,
    I just want to know now, i have taken only 1 shot of testa ehnathate (1ml,250 mg) and 1 shot decca so far. Bt I am surely going to stop it now.
    Should i start aromasin 25mg for next 2 weeks,
    and then start proper pct with nolvadex (40mg) for 1st week then 20 mg for 2nd week and clomid (50mg) in the same day for 2 weeks??

I will definitely check my harmons level after running these pct included estrogen level too.
    Thanks
    Last edited by chetan dua; 05-05-2016 at 01:17 AM.

I would like to tell you that there is no need to run a PCT after only 2 shots, however, Nandralone has been known to shut users down after only one shot. I'm bumping this thread for you so someone with more insight on the matter can chime in.

Thread Information