chab is offline Junior Member

Need advice on cycle !

I am 30 years old, 5.9" (180 cm) 188 lbs (85 kg) BF: 17%, lifting for 2 years, eating 2g/kg protein per day + creatine + BCAA.
    I was obese before having BF around 40% and went down with training and exercise only, I have the type of body who can bulk up and lean down easily.
    I have decided to run my 1st cycle, first i decided to run an oral cycle only and ofc got bashed by most people so i did more research and reading and came up with this cycle using the things i could find/purchase.
    I can get free HGH from a friend who works in a drug company, this is why i included it in my cycle and i could only get 8 vials of test enanth 250 mg so will be running it weekly instead of 500 mg
    So could you please guide me if this cycle is any good and what should i change in it ? and should i run HCG with it also ? and what should i expect ?
    week 1-4: Test Enanthate 250 mg per week + Dbol 20mg ED + Letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    week 4-8: test Enanthate 250 mg per week + anavar 30 mg ED + Tbol 20 mg Eday + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    Week 8-10: Clen + HGH 4 IU + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD
    week 10-14: Clen + HGH 4 IU + Clomid (75-75-50-50)+ Nolvadex (40-40-20-20)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please read the sticky on running your first cycle. Do not see a purpose in the short times and make up.
    If you can lower weight easily, why take clen ? Taking clen non stop for so long is a waste of $ IMO.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    First of all welcome to the forum and congrats on on losing all that weight!

You should be at 15%bf or below to cycle, and if you want to bulk it should be even lower.

This is because the aromatase enzyme, which converts test into estrogen (e2), resides in fat tissue,

When your over 15% bf it becomes difficult to keep e2 within range, and too high or low e2 is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen on cycle.

Using hgh for less than 6 months is kind of a wast because you need to be on it for a long time to seeit's effects, besides your not not ready for gh.

Drop the dbol and use only test your your first cycle.

If you diet clean and train hard you will get amazing results.

Yes, you need an AI but letrozol it too strong for most.

Look into either aromasin (stane) or arimidex (dex) for controlling e2.

If you use leto, at that dose, there is a strong chance you will crash your e2, feel terrible and make no mains.

Clen has no place in PCT.

During PCT you want to gain weight not lose it, if you're worried about putting on too much fat during PCT then go into a caloric deficit during the last week on
    cycle.

There's no need to front load nolva and clomid doses for two weeks.

Did you read the first cycle thread that I posted in your introductory post?

Have you scheduled blood work so that you now if you're healthy enough to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    First of all welcome to the forum and congrats on on losing all that weight!

You should be at 15%bf or below to cycle, and if you want to bulk it should be even lower.

This is because the aromatase enzyme, which converts test into estrogen (e2), resides in fat tissue,

When your over 15% bf it becomes difficult to keep e2 within range, and too high or low e2 is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen on cycle.

Using hgh for less than 6 months is kind of a wast because you need to be on it for a long time to seeit's effects, besides your not not ready for gh.

Drop the dbol and use only test your your first cycle.

If you diet clean and train hard you will get amazing results.

Yes, you need an AI but letrozol it too strong for most.

Look into either aromasin (stane) or arimidex (dex) for controlling e2.

If you use leto, at that dose, there is a strong chance you will crash your e2, feel terrible and make no mains.

Clen has no place in PCT.

During PCT you want to gain weight not lose it, if you're worried about putting on too much fat during PCT then go into a caloric deficit during the last week on
    cycle.

There's no need to front load nolva and clomid doses for two weeks.

Have you scheduled blood work so that you now if you're healthy enough to cycle.
    1) so better drop the letro and use exemestane 12.5 mg twice daily. Note that i planned to go with letro because i had a gynecomastia problem and had to do breast liposuction which went great and now my chest is the best looking part of my body actually.
    2) i will drop the clen and eat less calorie last week and leave clen till later.
    3) Concerning the GH, i forgot to say that i have been on it for the last 8 months and i believe it helped me alot with cutting down body fat along with my healthy diet and training ...
    4) I will still go with dbol because i am running 250 mg per week only test, but check this out:
    week 1-4: Test Enanthate 250 mg per week + Dbol 20mg ED + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    week 4-8: test Enanthate 250 mg per week + anavar 30 mg ED + Tbol 20 mg Eday + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    Week 8-10: HGH 4 IU + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID
    week 10-14: HGH 4 IU + Clomid (75-50-50-50)+ Nolvadex (40-20-20-20)
    Week 14-16: Clen as tolerated
    Last edited by chab; 05-04-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chab View Post
    1) so better drop the letro and use exemestane ? what dose and should it be ED or EOD ? note that i planned to go with letro because i had a gynecomastia problem and had to do breast liposuction which went great and now my chest is the best looking part of my body actually.
    2) i will drop the clen and eat less calorie last week and leave clen till later.
    3) Why should i start PCT directly, doesn't Test enanth take 2 weeks to clear up from ur body ?
    4) Concerning the GH, i forgot to say that i have been on it for the last 8 months and i believe it helped me alot with cutting down body fat along with my healthy diet and training ...
    I'll gladly answer your questions after you answer mine.

Have you scheduled blood work so that you now if you're healthy enough to cycle?

I'll gladly answer your questions after you answer mine.

Have you scheduled blood work so that you now if you're healthy enough to cycle?
    Sorry i edited my post before noticing u responded, and yes i will do blood work ofc and i read the first cycle thread.

I understand that your're a smart person because you have a hard science based degree.

I don't mean to be a broken record but it needs to be made clear; bulking when above 15% bf will cause you issues.

You will likely have a difficult time controlling your estrogen.

I would never bulk unless I was at least 12-13% bf.

You have a lot more research to do before you are ready.

I've yet to hear any mention of hcg .

1) Yes, drop the letro and use stane or dex. You'll probably be better off with dex. Your dosage question is answered in here; Ancillary Reference Guide

3) I don't fully understand your question. PCT usually begins 14 days after last pin when using test e.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry i edited my post before noticing u responded, and yes i will do blood work ofc and i read the first cycle thread.
    Don't mean to jump in and bash but if u read it why are u still trying to take dbol for first cycle?

Your gains will be great with just test! Also if u put all these different supplements in your body and something starts to go wrong. How will u know Witch one did it to u?

1) so better drop the letro and use exemestane 12.5 mg twice daily. Note that i planned to go with letro because i had a gynecomastia problem and had to do breast liposuction which went great and now my chest is the best looking part of my body actually.
    3) Concerning the GH, i forgot to say that i have been on it for the last 8 months and i believe it helped me alot with cutting down body fat along with my healthy diet and training ...
    4) I will still go with dbol because i am running 250 mg per week only test, but check this out:
    week 1-4: Test Enanthate 250 mg per week + Dbol 20mg ED + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    week 4-8: test Enanthate 250 mg per week + anavar 30 mg ED + Tbol 20 mg Eday + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    Week 8-10: HGH 4 IU + Aromasin 12.5 mg BID
    week 10-14: HGH 4 IU + Clomid (75-50-50-50)+ Nolvadex (40-20-20-20)
    Week 14-16: Clen as tolerated
    Dude, why are you making this so difficult for me to get your cycle straight.

Drop the dbol and run 500mg of test!

Shutting your HPTA down for 8 weeks of 250mg of test e and 20mg of dbol is a waste.

Read this again and follow it step by step.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Don't mean to jump in and bash but if u read it why are u still trying to take dbol for first cycle?

Your gains will be great with just test! Also if u put all these different supplements in your body and something starts to go wrong. How will u know Witch one did it to u?
    You might have to take over here lol.

I'm about to workout and not sure I'll be back.

Things are getting a bit frustrating here.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, why are you making this so difficult for me to get your cycle straight.

Drop the dbol and run 500mg of test!

Shutting your HPTA down for 8 weeks of 250mg of test e and 20mg of dbol is a waste.

Read this again and follow it step by step.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    ^^^ this.

Thread Information