bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren and cardio vascular effect

I was wondering if some of you could describe just how bad tren effects your cardio vascular? I started my 2nd tren cycle about 3 weeks ago. Nothing to radical 75mg EOD, yes test base, HCG , Caber, NAC etc etc...
    Two days after I started this cycle, I got sick with a stomach virus and a head/chest cold. The stomach was better in 2 days, but the cold lingers. I went to the doc and she said I had bronchitis and gave me antibiotics. After one week of antibiotics I am better but still not 100%. My sinuses are still a bit plugged and producing green shit and I have a nagging cough. I am going to schedule an appointment at the VA and see if I can get some chest x-rays.
    I am just wondering if it's the tren or maybe something in my lungs. I get winded very very easy and I NEVER used to. 10 minutes of sex with the wife and I am gasping for air, two sets of light squats winded, even just taking the 5th wheel hitch out of my truck I get slightly winded. Strange thing is if I go slower and steady like the elliptical at a 130-140 heart rate I am breathing heavy, but not gasping for air.
    Anyone else get like this on tren or is it probably my lungs from the cold?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    I tend to spend some time gasping for air when on tren . Heavy squats or deadlifts are the worst. Can't seem to get enough air in the lungs for a minute or two.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My last tren cycle I only did 50mg EOD and didn't seem to have much issue with cardiovascular performance.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some guys have issues with breathing when using Tren . But you said you were still all clogged up, so even without Tren it sounds like you'd still have breathing issues. And no, Tren doesn't fill your head full of boogers.

Thread Information