Thread: Input on cycle

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member

Input on cycle

Hey all, just want a little input on my upcoming cycle. I have done 6 cycles in the past involving most compounds except Anavar and Masteron , both of which I would like to use this cycle. Tren is a no go for me, as it short circuits my brain and turns me into a raging conflict and sex addict. I'm married with 5 kids so that can't happen.

I had blood work done a month after my pct of previous cycle in December and everything looks good. Diet is on point.I have test e, EQ, anavar, mast e, liquid dex, nolvadex clomid and hcg all on hand.

Stats
    39yrs
    6' 225
    13.4%bf

Thank you for your input

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Anavar is mild but its stil methylated so maybe you should consider a good liversupport, at least for the varweeks.
    Masteron is real bad for cholestrol, so i think i would run GW or SR9009 with it. Those two are also real good for endurance and fatloss. As a matter of fact, from the info i have assimilated by know, i will not run any cycle without gw or sr9009. Those two do not hit the androgenreceptor, stil, benefits seems real nice.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is there a question? If so I'm not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Is there a question? If so I'm not seeing it.
    Me asking for input is me wondering what dosages you'd recommend. Sorry I kind of rambled in my original post.

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02 View Post
    Me asking for input is me wondering what dosages you'd recommend. Sorry I kind of rambled in my original post.
    I don't know what your goals are but if I were going to run these, it would like this:

Week 1-10 Test @ 500 mg/week
    Week 11 - 16 Test @ 250 mg/week
    Week 1-15 EQ @ 600 to 800 mg/week (I'm running 625 mg/week now)
    Week 9-15 Mast @ 400 mg/week (I don't do much more than this with Mast due to possible hair loss, but I know guys that go a lot higher)
    Week 9-15 Var @ 50 mg/day (you could do var for only the last 4 weeks if you want)
    Star Adex on week 3 @ .25 mg EOD
    I don't know much about HCG , I'm TRT so I don't use

Let me explain my test dosing, Mast and Var are best for getting lean IMO and you want see much benefit if you are too much higher than 12% BF, so the first half of the cycle I'd be doing a lean bulk (cyclical probably), then start a hard cut the last 6 weeks. Lowering your test will make the bloat leave and allow you to get leaner.

Again, you really didn't say what you were going for with this cycle, but this is just what I would do. EQ has to be run a minimum of 16 weeks IMO or you really aren't reaping the full benefits. You're going to want to donate blood in the middle of this cycle. Also, shutting yourself down for 16 weeks can be tough to bounce back from so run at your own risk. I've also never run all these compounds together, so these doses are only my first thought, prolly need tweaking. I wouldn't run EQ any lower than 600 mg/week for sure though. Also, test, EQ, Mast, and Var are all from the same steroid family, and will cause high aromatizing rates along with greater increase of things like I mentioned earlier (hair loss). I would consider saving the Mast for a later cycle when you're sub 10% BF
    Last edited by ePeeZy; 05-06-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks for your insight. I'm bald so don't worry about hair loss, in fact I'd like it because maybe some of the Congo on my back would fall off.

I'm going to take your advice on saving the masteron maybe for next cycle. I'm not prone to estrogen related side effects, but don't wanna ever go down that road. My last cycle I did was test/EQ for 16 weeks and bounced back great.

Thanks again

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02 View Post
    Thanks for your insight. I'm bald so don't worry about hair loss, in fact I'd like it because maybe some of the Congo on my back would fall off.
    I think we all wished it worked that way lol, unfortunately, body hair growth is stimulated and our beautiful manes are whats falls off haha. Wishful thinking though. If you save the mast, I would say there isn't as much of a need to taper the test, unless like me, you just want to cut the bloat towards the end of your cycle.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ePeeZy View Post
    I don't know what your goals are but if I were going to run these, it would like this:

Week 1-10 Test @ 500 mg/week
    Week 11 - 16 Test @ 250 mg/week
    Week 1-15 EQ @ 600 to 800 mg/week (I'm running 625 mg/week now)
    Week 9-15 Mast @ 400 mg/week (I don't do much more than this with Mast due to possible hair loss, but I know guys that go a lot higher)
    Week 9-15 Var @ 50 mg/day (you could do var for only the last 4 weeks if you want)
    Star Adex on week 3 @ .25 mg EOD
    I don't know much about HCG , I'm TRT so I don't use

Let me explain my test dosing, Mast and Var are best for getting lean IMO and you want see much benefit if you are too much higher than 12% BF, so the first half of the cycle I'd be doing a lean bulk (cyclical probably), then start a hard cut the last 6 weeks. Lowering your test will make the bloat leave and allow you to get leaner.

Again, you really didn't say what you were going for with this cycle, but this is just what I would do. EQ has to be run a minimum of 16 weeks IMO or you really aren't reaping the full benefits. You're going to want to donate blood in the middle of this cycle. Also, shutting yourself down for 16 weeks can be tough to bounce back from so run at your own risk. I've also never run all these compounds together, so these doses are only my first thought, prolly need tweaking. I wouldn't run EQ any lower than 600 mg/week for sure though. Also, test, EQ, Mast, and Var are all from the same steroid family, and will cause high aromatizing rates along with greater increase of things like I mentioned earlier (hair loss). I would consider saving the Mast for a later cycle when you're sub 10% BF
    There is no need to decrease the Test dose towards the end of the cycle, regardless of what his goals are. Bloat, or lack thereof, will not make you 'leaner' or 'fatter'. It's only water, and it will leave quickly once discontinued at the end of the cycle. Adex should be started at the beginning of the cycle, and E2 should be monitored through blood work.

If I were to put together a cycle using these compounds, it would look something like this:

1-12: Test E @ 500mg/week
    1-10: Mast @ 400mg/week (judging by your Avi, you're lean enough that Mast would be beneficial)
    7-12: Var @ same dose as last cycle or slightly higher
    1-12: HCG @ 500 iu/week

PCT
    15-18: Clomid @ 100/50/50/50
    15-20: Nolva @ 40/40/20/20/20/20 (I like to run Nolva an extra 2 weeks)

*Throw the EQ in the trash. (Just kidding...but not really)

I like sticking with a standard 12 week cycle (I've occasionally carried on to 14 weeks). If you're prone to a rough recovery, I would stick with 12 weeks. If you typically recover well, then you can play with the duration.

Thank you for your input, sound advice for sure. I know that EQ is the favorite squeaky door hinge lubricant for most here, but I've ran it 3 times at 400/600/800 per week and found it works well for me. It does take 10-11 weeks to notice it doing much, but then the veins pop like Sunday boners. My goals are basically to get into the 10% range, while staying within 5 lbs of my current weight. I've been as heavy as 245 and find I feel kind of lethargic when I get around 235. 225 seems to be right for me.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ePeeZy laid out is pretty decent IMO, although I disagree with EQ having to be run for 16wks, there are other benefits to it other than just trying to gain size that can be useful for as little as 8wks.

The decrease in test dose he mentioned, not necessary in terms of the cycle itself, but if you're wanting to come out harder at the tail end of this it could potentially help.

Yes, precisely what I'm looking for..... Hard and lean dry muscle at the back end of the 16 weeks.

Thread Information