Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: libido and muscle mass is shit during pct.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member

libido and muscle mass is shit during pct.

Did a 10 week cycle of test e 500mg stacked with anvar and now I'm in 2 week of pct just wondering if after pct and liver detox I can jump on just a test e cycle in 2 weeks, I hate this feeling I'm not motivated to work out anymore. I personally think my natural test was messed up when I was 19 years old and cycling hard core, so I mean the damage has be done possibly Cruz in Forsythe rest of my life. I'm 29 btw. What do you guys think I should do I just want to go back on so bad.

Here's a pic of me 3 days ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails libido and muscle mass is shit during pct.-2016-05-06-09.13.59.jpg  

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You didnt lose any muscle yet, dont worry.

Eat more carbs, it will fill up your muscles.

Ohh... and stop whinning
    Back In Black likes this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    Did a 10 week cycle of test e 500mg stacked with anvar and now I'm in 2 week of pct just wondering if after pct and liver detox I can jump on just a test e cycle in 2 weeks, I hate this feeling I'm not motivated to work out anymore. I personally think my natural test was messed up when I was 19 years old and cycling hard core, so I mean the damage has be done possibly Cruz in Forsythe rest of my life. I'm 29 btw. What do you guys think I should do I just want to go back on so bad.
    It's part of the game, OP. We all feel like sh*t when we start to slowly deflate during PCT, and our lifts start to fall back down to Earth. I have found that once PCT is over, my size and strength, more or less, level off and I don't lose much, if any, more after that. Push yourself through PCT, keep eating to grow, train like you're still on, and losses will be kept to a minimum. You'll hate yourself if you give up, stop eating in a surplus, and slack off in the gym. If you do this, then you might as well not even have cycled in the first place. Do NOT go back on now. Time on + PCT = Time off.

Here's the way I see my progress. I think long-term, not immediate results. When judging my progress, I look at my NET gains (gains kept a few weeks after PCT). So, if I were to give you an example, let's use my strength on bench press just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

Bench press max before cycle: 100 lbs.
    Bench press max last day of cycle: 150 lbs.
    Bench press max 3 weeks after PCT: 125 lbs.

That's a net gain of 25 lbs (or 25%)

I will maintain this (or try my best to) until my next cycle, which would look like this:

Bench press max before cycle: 125 lbs.
    Bench press max after cycle: 165 lbs.
    Bench press max 3 weeks after PCT: 145 lbs.

Net gain of 20 pounds (or 16%)

Note that these are made-up numbers for this example. Training progress is not nearly as linear as this.

The process continues.

Also note that I didn't gain as much on the second cycle. As you know, when we get further and further away from our genetic potential, gains are harder to come by. The goal is to try our best to keep making continued progress (of course, life will throw us curve balls along the way and set us back here and there). Having an attitude of not wanting to lift intensely or diet anymore when we see our size and strength decrease during PCT will only hinder these long term gains. It's a marathon not a sprint. Like I said, all part of the game. Keep pushing.
    Last edited by musclestack; 05-06-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post

It's part of the game, OP. We all feel like sh*t when we start to slowly deflate during PCT, and our lifts start to fall back down to Earth. I have found that once PCT is over, my size and strength, more or less, level off and I don't lose much, if any, more after that. Push yourself through PCT, keep eating to grow, train like you're still on, and losses will be kept to a minimum. You'll hate yourself if you give up, stop eating in a surplus, and slack off in the gym. If you do this, then you might as well not even have cycled in the first place. Do NOT go back on now. Time on + PCT = Time off.

Here's the way I see my progress. I think long-term, not immediate results. When judging my progress, I look at my NET gains (gains kept a few weeks after PCT). So, if I were to give you an example, let's use my strength on bench press just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

Bench press max before cycle: 100 lbs.
    Bench press max last day of cycle: 150 lbs.
    Bench press max 3 weeks after PCT: 125 lbs.

That's a net gain of 25 lbs (or 25%)

I will maintain this (or try my best to) until my next cycle, which would look like this:

Bench press max before cycle: 125 lbs.
    Bench press max after cycle: 165 lbs.
    Bench press max 3 weeks after PCT: 145 lbs.

Net gain of 20 pounds (or 16%)

Note that these are made-up numbers for this example. Training progress is not nearly as linear as this.

The process continues.

Also note that I didn't gain as much on the second cycle. As you know, when we get further and further away from our genetic potential, gains are harder to come by. The goal is to try our best to keep making continued progress (of course, life will throw us curve balls along the way and set us back here and there). Having an attitude of not wanting to lift intensely or diet anymore when we see our size and strength decrease during PCT will only hinder these long term gains. It's a marathon not a sprint. Like I said, all part of the game. Keep pushing.
    Great post^ thanks man.

Thread Information