Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By WMSuperSport
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: warming tren vial

carbman is offline Junior Member

warming tren vial

Hey. I used to warm my tren vials under hot water. It's not boiling hot but it's quite hot so I perefer not to touch it. Is there any change that the hormone has degrated? I know that tren melting point is quite lower than testosterone . But how delicate that really is? I'm just little paranoid about this.Hope someone with more knowledge than me answers. Thanks!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your tren is fine.

You can't get tap water hot enough, at atmospheric pressure, to denature the hormone in question.
    BG and WMSuperSport like this.

All right. Nice to hear. But just for curiosity how one can denaturate it. How hot the water has to be so tren starts to denature. Is there any fact for that?

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    I can't answer that, but I know for sure just warming up any compound I have used REALLY helps it flow thru the needle. This EQ500 is thick as shit and when I warm it up it flows nicely thru a 23 guage. Same goes for anything thru a 25g.
    carbman likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren can safely be autoclaved (250 F). You're not going to damage it with water at any temp.
    carbman likes this.

I just worrying becouse I have been using it 1.5 weeks now at 800mg / week (tren mix). I don't notice any difference but my strenght has gone down. I sleep well and have no side effects. I hope i see some changes soon. I keep test 125mg e5d. Maube my overall anabolics are too weak. I used test 750, equ 750 and anadrol a moment ago so maybe thats the reason. I just thought that tren dosage that high will do the job. Maybe i add some winstrol soon if it don't get better. And I'm competing bodybuilder so I'm on most of the year.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1.5 weeks in is too early to be feeling the effects. Don't over think it man give it time to work its magic.

Overthinking is my bad habit. Trying to get rid of it. ��

Thread Information