1262shaun is offline New Member

Tren and appetite through the roof!

Hey guys- first post ever so don't grill me.

Currently running tren 100mgeod and prop 50mg every other day. Along with anastrozole and Prami.

Interestingly I have read a lot of people say their appetite goes down on tren.

Coming into this cycle I was mid cut at about 2000 calories. Cut was going great. Went from 102kg to currently 91kg and about 12% bf. However now my appetite is through the roof and it is a battle to not eat! It's like my body just wants more! Specifically carbs.

Has anyone else experienced this in tren.

I wonder- say my tdee was 2700 and I am cutting at 2000 calories would you say the tren or any compound would allow you to eat more, say 2200, and still lose body fat at the same rate you were if you were not on tren and having say 2000? I would assume this would also assist in making any gains if it is at all possible as some people proclaim on tren- even at a deficit.

Just a thought and would love some feedback...

I understand this is now trial and error I.e eat some more see what happens but I just hoped someone would have some insight to save me the hassle.

Oh yeah. I am 28 been trying 11 years and this is about my 10th cycle.

Thanks guys!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What are your goals? Are you trying to cut still? Stats?

I have a harder time eating on Tren but it fluctuates - so I'm always bulking or recomping etc - I think you will be fine running that dose and eating a little more - your muscles want the nutrients(especially if you did a proper pre-cycle prime)... It's a great compound but one needs to know how they react to it - I know it's not so good on a bulk yet if I force feed ill get great results - just my .02

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    In my experience with Tren , it's starving for carbs. So let's take the numbers you gave just as an example. If my TDEE is 2700, on a normal cut I would be somewhere around 2000, if I'm taking Tren, I most definitely would bump that up to 2200 (the extra being all carbs).

Tren kills my appetite, so it works well on a cut for me. I have used it to bulk and gotten great results, I ran EQ with is to stimulate appetite.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The problem with Tren is, that increases the assimilation to mass of the food you do eat. Which is why it's so great for cutting, but shitty if you are eating more on it and want to cut.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The problem with Tren is, that increases the assimilation to mass of the food you do eat.
    Would you mind elaborating on this a little? I always love a good science lesson.

What are your goals? Are you trying to cut still?

So I am 28. 5 ft 11. Gone from 224 lbs (102kg) to 200 lbs (91kg)

I'm roughly 12%-13% (will be getting scanned again on the 18th)

My goal is to get down to 10%.

Like I said, I had been cruising along very nicely. Hunger was well in check and then boom. The tren kicked in and all I can think about is food. Carbs especially. I understand this is against the norm for tren so I may try to hold out as is until my scan. Withstand the hunger. And then play it by ear.Up carbs by a bit and see what happens.

I am in no rush to reach my goal and would rather
    Do it on the high side of a deficit to hopefully add a little size with the tren as so many people say is possible.

Have also downed prop as of today to only 100mg per week as per atomini's tren thread. I'll see how that goes. Will be adding in masteron at 100mg eod as of Monday.
    See how that goes on the appetite.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ePeeZy
    Would you mind elaborating on this a little? I always love a good science lesson.
    It basically means that Tren stimulates the body to increase overall protein synthesis. Which requires the body to ramp up all the other processes required to fulfill that request.

Tren is used in pellet form in cattle to increase their "feed efficiency," which is basically they can feed the cattle less and get more wieght on them.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, Tren makes me starving. Solution? You could take something to suppress your appetite but that could end up being counterproductive. Better solution, drink some diet soda and go to sleep

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Yes, Tren makes me starving. Solution? You could take something to suppress your appetite but that could end up being counterproductive. Better solution, drink some diet soda and go to sleep
    When I'm hungry I have the urge to kill again...lol

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

On another note I am 100% sure my tren is legit. I have done it before 4 times. But never run test this low. The sides for me are so minimal right now.

Thinking of upping to 150eod. Thoughts?

[QUOTE=1262shaun;7177276]On another note I am 100% sure my tren is legit. I have done it before 4 times. But never run test this low. The sides for me are so minimal right now.

Thinking of upping to 150eod. Thoughts?
    Has anyone noticed a big enough difference when running 150 compared to 100 eod?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It boosts my appetite,,sex drive and muscle gains through the roof. I absolutely love TREN

Thread Information