1010101 is offline New Member

Taking clen at night?

Can't use it during the day because of work. I work in small areas often hooking up wires close to 200+volts so I can't be shaking. I'm also always with a couple people so they will think I'm an alcoholic if they see me shaking. I've taken it before and had friends notice I'm shaking while eating and using a fork.

It does not interfere with my sleep since i'm usually exhuasted after work and working out. Is there any negative effect of doing that?

You could try. The half-life of clen is longer then 24hrs so its not like its through your system by the time you go to bed. You may have some insomnia issues depending on does. Good Luck.

Thunderx is offline New Member
    Me personaly when was using clen (2 weeks on 2off, tapered up from 40 mcg to 120 mcg), was shaking maybe the first 2 or 3 days after that it was ok, no shake at all, how along have you been taking it?

1010101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderx View Post
    Me personaly when was using clen (2 weeks on 2off, tapered up from 40 mcg to 120 mcg), was shaking maybe the first 2 or 3 days after that it was ok, no shake at all, how along have you been taking it?
    I'm not currently on it, but when I took it for about 3 months 2weeks on 2 weeks off in January-beginning of April. The shakes have never gone away from me. They only get more intense.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1010101 View Post

I'm not currently on it, but when I took it for about 3 months 2weeks on 2 weeks off in January-beginning of April. The shakes have never gone away from me. They only get more intense.
    When I was on ppl said my eyes looked liked I was tweaking lol

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1010101 View Post
    It does not interfere with my sleep since i'm usually exhuasted after work and working out. Is there any negative effect of doing that?
    If it doesn't interfere with your sleep then the only negative effect I can think of is the cost to benefit ratio.

It doesn't really make sense to me to take clen if your not going to be active.

How much can clen raise you bmr, 2 maybe 3 percent?

I just think your money would be better spent on healthy food or taking you girlfriend out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I could NEVER use CLEN at night myself. I wouldn't sleep a wink.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I wouldn't recommend Clen in the evening it at nite before bed.

Thread Information