Hamilton96 is offline New Member

Correct PCT and persistent side effects

3rd steroid cycle/persistent side effects. Please help.

My stats:
    Height:5'9
    Weight: 83kg
    BF%: around 18/19

This is going to be split in to 2 parts. 1 being my current cycle and what the correct pct is. 2nd being the side effects I've had for about 2 years.

1. I've been on my current cycle for about 5 weeks now, I'm taking 200mg of test 400 a week, and I'm running it for 8 weeks in total. My question is, what is the correct PCT to do? I currently have chlomid for my pct, but should I add anything else to improve the PCT? (Side note) I've been suffering with ascending testicles(when the testicles rise up in to the pubic area) for about a year and a half now, so is their anything I can do to help this?

2. Like I said, I have been suffering with ascending testicles for about a year and a half now, I've also been suffering from Erectile Dysfunction for the same amount of time due to steroid use , my erections are about 60% so I'm not achieving a full erection. Do any of you know what I can do to help treat this?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You were too young to use steroids .
    Your sexual hormonal system (HPTA) was not matured, as it only reachs maturity after 25 years old. So, using exogenous hormones have damaged the balance it was trying achieve.

There are inumerous examples of what you are suffering here, most have go to through TRT for life. Not much we can say, except full bloodwork 8 weeks after PCT, and stop the steroid use .

Have to say this, what a waste... 83kgs at your height can easily be achieve naturally at lower than your bf%, all for a lifetime of hormonal problems...

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Stop cycling, your too young

2 weeks after your last injection

Run clomid for 4 weeks, 75mg everyday for 1 week, 50mg everyday for 3 weeks

Run nolvadex with your clomid for 4 weeks, 40mg everyday for 1 week, 20mg everyday for 3 weeks

get full bloodwork done 8-10 weeks after PCT and hopfuly the results mean you havent landed in the TRT life.

Trt?

Cheers for the help lads, this I'll be my last cycle.

Just a quick question, what is TRT?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton96 View Post
    Cheers for the help lads, this I'll be my last cycle.

Just a quick question, what is TRT?
    TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy, it is the treatment for hypogonadism.

Thank you

Thank you, you've been a big help.

One last thing, the chlomid that I have are 50mg tabs so I wouldn't be able to do 75mg a day. Is their an alternative that I can do with the ones I have?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton96 View Post
    Thank you, you've been a big help.

One last thing, the chlomid that I have are 50mg tabs so I wouldn't be able to do 75mg a day. Is their an alternative that I can do with the ones I have?
    Run 100mg per day for the first week and 50 per day for the remaining three weeks, or split you pills in half to be able to make 75mg dose. I would just run 100 for the first week.

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to get my hands on the doucheball that sells gear to these uninformed, naive, influenceable kids.

You may very well have some long term damage. Injecting test once a week for the next 50 years surprisingly isn't the worst case scenario for you. 3 cycles at 20? Jesus.

Yet I'm sure in the next 24 hours I'll see a thread like this here;

I'm 20 years old, 5'11 155 lbs, 20% BF. I know you're all gonna tell me I'm too young but can someone tell me how todo this? I have been training like a savage for seven
    months hardcore. My emojis even up to125 lbs

Thread Information