Slacker78 is offline Member

E2 low or high ?

Hello folks. As stated in some other thread, i was prefering to avoid to cycle as my BF is around 23% although i was going to cycle using AS ( Just Test prop ), to reduce my BF, saving muscle mass as much as possible with Test. I decided to cycle injecting low dosage of Test prop, around 200mg/week, trying to control better E2. I'm using aromasin at 25mg ED. I started splitting its dosage in 12.5mg twice at day ( morning and evening ) with fish oil. Today i did the 4° shot of Test Prop and i took this morning the 12.5 mg of Aromasin. After a few hours, i begun to feel pretty tired, very anxious, and a bit of mental confusion, seeming a panic attack... low or high E2 symptoms are similar i know, and to confirm i'll do a blood test within 3 days. I know aromasin shouldn't crush estrogens, so i suppose it could be higher of the normal range. I had in my past first cycle similar symptoms doing Test Enanth. 250mg/week, which i was able to control with adex at 0.5 EOD. But this time, it seems harder although the dosage is lower with Test prop. In the meanwhile, before blood work, what could i do ? I don't know if i lowered too much E2 or i've raised it too much.... any good suggestions, would be very appreciated. Thank you to all, bro.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are basically taking a replacement dose of testosterone with way to much aromasin . I would back it off completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You are basically taking a replacement dose of testosterone with way to much aromasin. I would back it off completely.
    Hello Mp, thank you for you reply. Why are saying i'm replacing ? Natural production for an adult man over 30 years old, is around 70mg/week. With 200mg/week, i'm going a bit over... isn'it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78
    Hello Mp, thank you for you reply. Why are saying i'm replacing ? Natural production for an adult man over 30 years old, is around 70mg/week. With 200mg/week, i'm going a bit over... isn'it ?
    it ranges but many people are prescribed around 200mg per week.

What is your weekly injection schedule since you are using prop?

And like I said I would discontinue the aromasin for now and then maybe in a few days or so start back up with like 6.25mg Ed .

it ranges but many people are prescribed around 200mg per week.

What is your weekly injection schedule since you are using prop?

And like I said I would discontinue the aromasin for now and then maybe in a few days or so start back up with like 6.25mg Ed .
    My injection schedule is 50mg of Test Prop EOD.

I think, as i'm reading in other threads, i've lowered too much E2, so i'm afraid you've reason. Could i increase temporarily the dosage of Test Prop ( making another 50mg shot tomorrow ) to speed up the estrogens rising up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78
    My injection schedule is 50mg of Test Prop EOD. I think, as i'm reading in other threads, i've lowered too much E2, so i'm afraid you've reason. Could i increase temporarily the dosage of Test Prop ( making another 50mg shot tomorrow ) to speed up the estrogens rising up ?
    I would just stop the aromasin and you will feel better in about two days. I would keep the test where you have it now that way there are less variables to deal with.

If you are trying to run a cycle and not a replacement dose I would run at least 500mg a week.

I would just stop the aromasin and you will feel better in about two days. I would keep the test where you have it now that way there are less variables to deal with.

If you are trying to run a cycle and not a replacement dose I would run at least 500mg a week.
    My intention was that one, about 500mg a week of Test. But i was afraid as my BF is a bit higher than what is recommended to cycling safety. As my goal is cutting and reduce BF without sacrifice too much muscles, i thought to do a small dose of test to optimize the results.

Further, I often wonder, if without E2 unbalance, simply Test or AAS in general, could cause anxiety and related symptoms. As far as i know, is the "unbalance" responsible of these symptoms, and not the hormones in themselves.... sometimes it happened after i've pinned, an hour later, i felt agitated and anxious, with an higher blood pressure ( not critical but higher at borderline level ). It could be useful understand if it's caused by the hormone OR androgens/estrogens unbalance....

Blood work done. Tomorrow the results. Today i feel very better... i didn't take aromasin . I suppose, if E2 might be to lower direction, i took too much AI...if the higher direction, too little... the results will point me on the right path. Stay tuned.

Thread Information