Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: 4th Week on 1st Cyc . Please help me plan and prepare for Second

  1. #1
    Romeo2015 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9

    4th Week on 1st Cyc . Please help me plan and prepare for Second

    I am currently at the 4th Week on a 12 week Cycle of : 500 mg Test E weekly & 25 mg Arimidex EOD .
    Actually took 250 mg on 1st and 2nd week before I decided to complete with 500 mg weekly .

    I have read the sticky on 1st Cycle and is following it to the T with the exception of the HCG which I am unable to source after I started and came on here .

    My intention is at the end of this cycle to continue with TRT doses only . I am about to source my PCT for first cycle and I am wondering how to plan my second cycle to follow as TRT once I complete PCT .... If I am guided I can get the correct amounts needed for both cycles .

    Age : 40 years
    BF - 15-2o %
    Weight : 165 lbs
    Height - 5' 11 "

    Your help will be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo2015 View Post
    My intention is at the end of this cycle to continue with TRT doses only . I am about to source my PCT for first cycle and I am wondering how to plan my second cycle to follow as TRT once I complete PCT...
    This makes no sense to me at all because it's a contradiction.

    If you're on trt there is no need for PCT.

    Regardless, you are completely jumping the gun by trying to plan a second cycle when you don't even have all the products you need to complete the first one.

    Instead of worrying about your second cycle you should be worrying about eating over your tdee because your weight is very low for your height at 15-20% bf.

  3. #3
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Romeo,

    I assume, given your age, you have been prescribed TRT by a doctor? It kind of makes me wonder since you said you cannot source the HCG . If you are staying on with TRT doses after this blast, then there is no need for PCT.

    Or are you saying that after this cycle, you're going to run a PCT, then switch to TRT doses? If this is the case, then I would really rethink what you're doing. You're obviously old enough to make your own decisions, but if you're still asking questions on how to run a standard cycle, then I wouldn't even think about running a self-prescribed TRT. Not trying to take jabs at you here; I guess I'm just a little confused, most likely because I don't have enough information. What does your training history look like? 165lbs. at 5'11" is very light. I realize that as we get older, it's harder and harder to build muscle naturally, but have you pushed yourself with diet and training in order to get the best possible results as a natty thus far?
    Romeo2015 likes this.

  4. #4
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Numbere beat me to it. Damn, you're fast.

  5. #5
    Romeo2015 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    This makes no sense to me at all because it's a contradiction.

    If you're on trt there is no need for PCT.

    Regardless, you are completely jumping the gun by trying to plan a second cycle when you don't even have all the products you need to complete the first one.

    Instead of worrying about your second cycle you should be worrying about eating over your tdee because your weight is very low for your height at 15-20% bf.

    I am not on TRT now. My intention is do be on a TRT regimen at the completion of the first cycle !
    Based on the country where I live , sourcing has not been easy . However I have another few months before I start PCT . That is why I am using the opportunity to source what I need in advance for step 2 , so as to avoid reoccurrence ...

  6. #6
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Numbere beat me to it. Damn, you're fast.
    You gotta be quick around here.

    Besides it looks like OP likes you response more.

  7. #7
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo2015 View Post
    I am not on TRT now. My intention is do be on a TRT regimen at the completion of the first cycle !
    Based on the country where I live , sourcing has not been easy . However I have another few months before I start PCT . That is why I am using the opportunity to source what I need in advance for step 2 , so as to avoid reoccurrence ...
    IDK OP that just sounds like an excuse.

    Focus on making this a great cycle.

    When it's over I'll help you plan another.

  8. #8
    Romeo2015 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Romeo,

    I assume, given your age, you have been prescribed TRT by a doctor? It kind of makes me wonder since you said you cannot source the HCG . If you are staying on with TRT doses after this blast, then there is no need for PCT.

    Or are you saying that after this cycle, you're going to run a PCT, then switch to TRT doses? If this is the case, then I would really rethink what you're doing. You're obviously old enough to make your own decisions, but if you're still asking questions on how to run a standard cycle, then I wouldn't even think about running a self-prescribed TRT. Not trying to take jabs at you here; I guess I'm just a little confused, most likely because I don't have enough information. What does your training history look like? 165lbs. at 5'11" is very light. I realize that as we get older, it's harder and harder to build muscle naturally, but have you pushed yourself with diet and training in order to get the best possible results as a natty thus far?

    Appreciate your response . Having read a few places before that HCG may not be absolutely necessary , I had started with TEST E and Dex only . When I found this board . I decided to follow the 1st Cycle Sticky . My intention is to get some gains from the 1st cycle and then continue with TRT after . At this moment I guess the more relevant question will be how to proceed with my TRT once I complete my 12th Week ?

    I appreciate your response and will be guided.

  9. #9
    Romeo2015 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    My question then will be in response to , " If you are staying on with TRT doses after this blast, then there is no need for PCT. "

    Should I do the PCT after the 12th week ?

  10. #10
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo2015 View Post
    My question then will be in response to , " If you are staying on with TRT doses after this blast, then there is no need for PCT. "

    Should I do the PCT after the 12th week ?
    No, just continue with your prescribed trt dose.

  11. #11
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Ok, here we go...

    You are not currently on TRT so run your PCT after your cycle. 8 weeks after your PCT ends get some bloodwork and see if you have a physiological needed for TRT.

    You do not run a TRT dose for a cycle. You run it for life. You appear to have so little knowledge here I can't believe you actually started a cycle. You swhould have your pct meds already, what is your plan for PCT?

    Your stats indicate a serious lack of understanding and/or application of diet. IMHO you were nowhere near ready to run this cycle so, do yourself a favour, and start a thread in our diet section to get you on the right track.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  12. #12
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    No, just continue with your prescribed trt dose.
    From what I'm gathering, the OP is not being prescribed TRT. Instead he is deciding to run a cycle of AAS, then running a self-medicated blast and cruise protocol from here on out. OP, correct me if I'm wrong.

    If this is the case, then I'll have to disagree with numbere's advice here. You do not even have a solid base to work with, nor the knowledge on how to run a proper cycle, let alone run a self-prescribed TRT. Furthermore, as BIB mentions below, you seem to lack the knowledge, discipline, or both to maintain a proper diet given how light you are. I would seriously reconsider this; it is likely to end very poorly.

    If you are, in fact, being prescribed TRT from a doctor, then carry on, but make sure to follow your doctor's instructions and get regular blood work. You may also want to navigate over to the Hormone Replacement Therapy forum here to educate yourself as much as you can on TRT.
    Romeo2015 likes this.

  13. #13
    Romeo2015 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ok, here we go...

    You are not currently on TRT so run your PCT after your cycle. 8 weeks after your PCT ends get some bloodwork and see if you have a physiological needed for TRT.

    You do not run a TRT dose for a cycle. You run it for life. You appear to have so little knowledge here I can't believe you actually started a cycle. You swhould have your pct meds already, what is your plan for PCT?

    Your stats indicate a serious lack of understanding and/or application of diet. IMHO you were nowhere near ready to run this cycle so, do yourself a favour, and start a thread in our diet section to get you on the right track.
    Yes the learning curve has been pretty steep ..... A perfect example would be the differing opinions on the PCT component in my question by those in the know as expressed here ......

  14. #14
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo2015 View Post
    Yes the learning curve has been pretty steep ..... A perfect example would be the differing opinions on the PCT component in my question by those in the know as expressed here ......
    I don't think you need to worry about PCT because I don't think you should be worrying about steroids in the first place. However, for what it's worth, all of your questions can be answered in this thread (including info on PCT):

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    Romeo2015 likes this.

  15. #15
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo2015 View Post
    Yes the learning curve has been pretty steep ..... A perfect example would be the differing opinions on the PCT component in my question by those in the know as expressed here ......
    OP the reason you received different advise is because you were not completely clear with us about your situation.

    We're not mind readers.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •