Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44

    Talking FIRST CYCLE - 9 WEEKS - TEST E 500mg - SUCCESS - RECCOMENDATIONS

    Hello all,

    This is the cycle im currently on: (currently 2nd week in- 16/may/16)

    Week:
    1 - 9.5: Test E 500mg/ week
    2 - 10: Arimidex .25 EOD
    11 - 15: Nolva (40,20,20,20) & Clomid (70,35,35,35)

    Pin: mon & thurs.

    Blood tests: (Blood test results in comments)
    Week:
    <2 (pre cycle): All within normal levels
    4: All within levels besides high test and low LH & FSH (see comments)
    >6-8 (post cycle):


    Stats:
    23 (Had an x-ray and growth plates have stopped growing)
    176cm tall
    85kg
    14-16% BF

    Training age: 4 years solid 6-7 days week my training split is great and nutrition is on point counting macros.

    In a slight bulk while on cycle 200-350 calorie surplus.

    Injecting:
    1st,2nd injection into glute went great was smooth, very little pain, 2.5/10 tenderness the following 2 days after pin. Slight lump under skin for the 2 days following injection. No redness, blood or bad pain. I use 19 gauge to draw and 23 gauge 1 1/4" needle to inject.



    * Would anyone suggest a different PCT dosage?

    * When to get post cycle blood tests done?

    * What dosage of hcg would you reccomend for my next cycle? (500iu/week during cycle?)

    * Anything else to expect or to put into consideration?



    The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.


    Any reccomendations or suggestions would be great!

    Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

    WILL KEEP UPDATES OF EACH WEEK IN COMMENTS BELOW!!
    Last edited by john cena; 06-17-2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: update

  2. #2
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    ....

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.

  4. #4
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    X2 ^^^ Get some HCG .

    9.5 wks hmmmm would be better 10-12wks and i know before you say this is all the time you had just saying.

    Pct just a wee tweak nolva ok clomid 75,50,50,50.

    Bloods you've got them.

  5. #5
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    You wont start feeling the the test E for 4-5 weeks, youre cutting your self seriously short. Youre already completely shutting down, might as well make it worth it

  6. #6
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.
    i've been told its not necessary as its my first cycle should see how i react to test by itself and also its only a short/ light cycle. Would you say its necessary?

  7. #7
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.
    i've been told its not necessary as its my first cycle should see how i react to test by itself and also its only a short/ light cycle. Would you say its necessary?

  8. #8
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2 ^^^ Get some HCG .

    9.5 wks hmmmm would be better 10-12wks and i know before you say this is all the time you had just saying.

    Pct just a wee tweak nolva ok clomid 75,50,50,50.

    Bloods you've got them.
    Thanks bro,
    i've been told its not necessary as its my first cycle should see how i react to test by itself and also its only a short/ light cycle. Would you say its necessary?

    and thanks for pct tweak, why would you recommend that?

    cheers,

  9. #9
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    You wont start feeling the the test E for 4-5 weeks, youre cutting your self seriously short. Youre already completely shutting down, might as well make it worth it
    thanks, dont have time and dont want to go to long/heavy as not using hcg . 9.5wks should be alright for first cycle tho only missing 1 injection to make it 10 weeks.

  10. #10
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    You wont start feeling the the test E for 4-5 weeks, youre cutting your self seriously short. Youre already completely shutting down, might as well make it worth it
    thanks, dont have time and dont want to go to long/heavy as not using hcg . 9.5wks should be alright for first cycle tho only missing 1 injection to make it 10 weeks.

  11. #11
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Currently up to my 3rd week 1st injection.

    1st week:
    Both injections went smoothly. First one had the most PIP. Hardly anything tho probably 3/10 pain/ tenderness the following 2 days. Slight bump under skin.

    2nd week:
    1st injection good, 2nd injection into glute when aspirated blood was in syringe so pulled out and re-pinned about 1cm above last spot, aspirated and was all good, hurt more going in tho, i think it must be because it was more blunt?

    Training and nurtition is great.

    Havnt notice any sides, although have noticed im a bit more irritable over little things i usually just let slip.

    Balls have gotten a bit smaller i think.
    Last edited by john cena; 05-26-2016 at 11:52 PM.

  12. #12
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.
    Dylan Gemelli says its a lot safer..and better...to use the hcg for the last 4 weeks of a cycle like this only.

  13. #13
    Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Racing Hondas
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2 ^^^ Get some HCG...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.
    Not to jack a thread, but I'm not sure why HCG is "required" by so many people? I've run a 16 week cycle of Test E and only platued at 14-16, and also never started to really lose too much after while I was on just 75mg Clomid for 3 weeks then 50mg for one... Maybe just genetics? Or a lack of understanding of HCG...?

  14. #14
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks for the update, please keep it up. There's a ton of pre-cycle help here, and post-cycle triage of mistakes, etc. And there are diaries of people taking giant cycles with multiple compounds, but I don't see too many first-time, simple and straightforward cycles, being posted that are also accompanied by some detailed reports mid-cycle. Most times it's " what do you think about my first cycle.. Then shortly after... I just finished my cycle what should I do next" kinds of things.

    I appreciate knowing how things are going after the first couple of shots, and throughout.... And I LOL'd When you mentioned your nuts. I remember about an hour after my first test injection I was sure my had shrunk by half!

    Good luck!

  15. #15
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by john cena View Post
    i've been told its not necessary as its my first cycle should see how i react to test by itself and also its only a short/ light cycle. Would you say its necessary?
    X2^^^
    Been told the exact same thing.
    I'm all ears tho.

  16. #16
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by john cena View Post
    i've been told its not necessary as its my first cycle should see how i react to test by itself and also its only a short/ light cycle. Would you say its necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekayarr View Post
    Not to jack a thread, but I'm not sure why HCG is "required" by so many people? I've run a 16 week cycle of Test E and only platued at 14-16, and also never started to really lose too much after while I was on just 75mg Clomid for 3 weeks then 50mg for one... Maybe just genetics? Or a lack of understanding of HCG...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    X2^^^
    Been told the exact same thing.
    I'm all ears tho.
    Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html

    If you dont understand something refer to this: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

    When you have time read all this: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

  17. #17
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 3:
    Both injections went smooth. No blood in asperate. Hardly and PIP getting use to it. No lump/ bumps at injection site.

    Sides:
    Noticed a few pimples come on this week. (i have been prone to this growing up).
    Bit more stressed/ frustrated than normal, could be due to other reasons also.
    Never had any problems sleeping but this week a few nights i have had trouble getting to sleep. (laying in bed about hour and half to get to sleep rather then 10-20 min max) also if i wake up during the night i notice it has been little harder to get back to sleep. Nothing that bad tho.

    Notes:
    My syringe hygiene is on point.
    Training has been alright, havnt notices any energy increase while at gym or at all.
    Next week get blood work done.

    Let me know if anyone wants more details

  18. #18
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    ....
    Last edited by john cena; 05-26-2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: it posted doubles

  19. #19
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    I'm running a very similar cycle, and I'm in week 5. Week 4 was when I started to feel things change. I'm always a sucker for placebo style effects but in the 4th week, everything eeked up a bit at the gym... As did the volume of sweet. Maybe I'm prone to sweet, but I was sweating like a pig thoughtout. Looking forward to seeing your bloodwork. I should have mine shortly.

    Also, did you think about the HCG ? I'm with you in thinking that Test only was a good way to see how you react. I didn't even (close your eyes nearly everyone here....) instantly start any AI (but I had it on hand in several different forms). I too had a little ball-shrinkage, but also a little pain in the testicles which is why I'm starting HCG this week (250 2/wk) to start.

  20. #20
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    Sorry, forgot to ask about your weight. How many calories were you eating before, and what did you up them to? How's that going? I only added 500day starting in week 2 because I'm not sold on the "gorge yourself" style. I jumped pretty quick about 6-8 pounds (water likely) but have added about 2 pounds(ish) in both weeks 4 and again in 5. If I keep gaining, I'll likely not add more.

  21. #21
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I'm running a very similar cycle, and I'm in week 5. Week 4 was when I started to feel things change. I'm always a sucker for placebo style effects but in the 4th week, everything eeked up a bit at the gym... As did the volume of sweet. Maybe I'm prone to sweet, but I was sweating like a pig thoughtout. Looking forward to seeing your bloodwork. I should have mine shortly.

    Also, did you think about the HCG? I'm with you in thinking that Test only was a good way to see how you react. I didn't even (close your eyes nearly everyone here....) instantly start any AI (but I had it on hand in several different forms). I too had a little ball-shrinkage, but also a little pain in the testicles which is why I'm starting HCG this week (250 2/wk) to start.

    i've noticed im sweating fair bit more also, im most likely not taking hcg during this cycle. I also had slight pain in balls, barely noticeable. How long is your cycle?

  22. #22
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    The pain is mild, more of a muscle ache feeling, but I'm a little older than you, and I've read so many "your natural test will never start" blah... Blah...Blah... I'm likely just over thinking it. I wasn't planning to take hcg this time, but I have it and everything else seems to be great, just this one irritation, so I'm going to take it. This is TMI, but my orgasms aren't as strong (less output) which I've read is common with everything else.

    I have to travel internationally this summer, so my original plan was to do a short 10 weeks ending the Thursday before I leave.... But I have to tell you I'm heavily reconsidering. The past week or so I've felt great, felt bigger, and have been stronger. It's an awfully good feeling to stop short. I have to do a little reading on the ramifications of accommodating for that week I'm gone. If I inject Thursday night before I leave Friday, the next normal day would be Monday morning but I'll be gone... I'll be back that Thursday so I would only miss Monday morning. do I just skip Monday? Or what ? I'd like to go 16 wks if everything continues going ok.

    I tried to get blood work today but family and other things got in the way. I'll go Tuesday and hopefully all that's good as well.

  23. #23
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,614
    Quote Originally Posted by john cena View Post
    Hello all,

    This is the cycle im currently on: (currently 2nd week in- 16/may/16)

    Week:
    1 - 9.5: Test E 500mg/ week
    2 - 10: Arimidex .25 EOD
    11 - 15: Nolva (40,20,20,20) & Clomid (70,35,35,35)

    Pin: mon & thurs.

    Blood tests:
    Week:
    <2 (pre cycle): All within normal levels
    4:
    >6-8 (post cycle):

    Stats:
    23 (Had an x-ray and growth plates have stopped growing)
    176cm tall
    85kg
    14-16% BF

    Training age: 4 years solid 6-7 days week my training split is great and nutrition is on point counting macros.

    In a slight bulk while on cycle 200-350 calorie surplus.

    Injecting:
    1st,2nd injection into glute went great was smooth, very little pain, 2.5/10 tenderness the following 2 days after pin. Slight lump under skin for the 2 days following injection. No redness, blood or bad pain. I use 19 gauge to draw and 23 gauge 1 1/4" needle to inject.



    * Would anyone suggest a different PCT dosage?

    * When to get post cycle blood tests done?

    * What dosage of hcg would you reccomend for my next cycle? (500iu/week during cycle?)

    * Anything else to expect or to put into consideration?



    The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.

    Any reccomendations or suggestions would be great!

    Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

    WILL KEEP UPDATES OF EACH WEEK IN COMMENTS BELOW!!
    Yes I have one thing. To minimize sides you can shoot in the morning. The body is used to face a testoboost naturally in the morning and is likely more capable handling extra stuff which follows. Got that one from Jerry Brainum.

  24. #24
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    The pain is mild, more of a muscle ache feeling, but I'm a little older than you, and I've read so many "your natural test will never start" blah... Blah...Blah... I'm likely just over thinking it. I wasn't planning to take hcg this time, but I have it and everything else seems to be great, just this one irritation, so I'm going to take it. This is TMI, but my orgasms aren't as strong (less output) which I've read is common with everything else.

    I have to travel internationally this summer, so my original plan was to do a short 10 weeks ending the Thursday before I leave.... But I have to tell you I'm heavily reconsidering. The past week or so I've felt great, felt bigger, and have been stronger. It's an awfully good feeling to stop short. I have to do a little reading on the ramifications of accommodating for that week I'm gone. If I inject Thursday night before I leave Friday, the next normal day would be Monday morning but I'll be gone... I'll be back that Thursday so I would only miss Monday morning. do I just skip Monday? Or what ? I'd like to go 16 wks if everything continues going ok.

    I tried to get blood work today but family and other things got in the way. I'll go Tuesday and hopefully all that's good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Dylan Gemelli says its a lot safer..and better...to use the hcg for the last 4 weeks of a cycle like this only.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    You wont start feeling the the test E for 4-5 weeks, youre cutting your self seriously short. Youre already completely shutting down, might as well make it worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2 ^^^ Get some HCG.

    9.5 wks hmmmm would be better 10-12wks and i know before you say this is all the time you had just saying.

    Pct just a wee tweak nolva ok clomid 75,50,50,50.

    Bloods you've got them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Get some HCG for this cycle, 250ui twice a week.
    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!

  25. #25
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes I have one thing. To minimize sides you can shoot in the morning. The body is used to face a testoboost naturally in the morning and is likely more capable handling extra stuff which follows. Got that one from Jerry Brainum.


    Thanks bro good tip will try it out!

  26. #26
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    The pain is mild, more of a muscle ache feeling, but I'm a little older than you, and I've read so many "your natural test will never start" blah... Blah...Blah... I'm likely just over thinking it. I wasn't planning to take hcg this time, but I have it and everything else seems to be great, just this one irritation, so I'm going to take it. This is TMI, but my orgasms aren't as strong (less output) which I've read is common with everything else.

    I have to travel internationally this summer, so my original plan was to do a short 10 weeks ending the Thursday before I leave.... But I have to tell you I'm heavily reconsidering. The past week or so I've felt great, felt bigger, and have been stronger. It's an awfully good feeling to stop short. I have to do a little reading on the ramifications of accommodating for that week I'm gone. If I inject Thursday night before I leave Friday, the next normal day would be Monday morning but I'll be gone... I'll be back that Thursday so I would only miss Monday morning. do I just skip Monday? Or what ? I'd like to go 16 wks if everything continues going ok.

    I tried to get blood work today but family and other things got in the way. I'll go Tuesday and hopefully all that's good as well.
    Thanks, i have the same ache feeling and same sides with orgasms. I also have travel in week 16-17 haha we have very similar cycles, read previous comment on doing pct after travel!

    and with the skip monday dilema i reccomend just pin thursday then every 3-4 days after it wont affect you that much missing that shot your blood levels wont be affected that much. im sure you can find some good info on this site with similar situation

  27. #27
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 4:

    Sides:
    - Feel slightly harder
    - Look thicker
    - 3.5kg gain since start of cycle
    - sweating alot - need a towel at gym now
    - when injecting i notice a little seepage of oil (will try z track method)
    - slight pain in balls sort of a ache. only happend twice. hardly noticeable ( sorta in pelvic floor)
    - small lump day after injection
    - few more small pimples
    - balls FEEL smaller unsure tho


    Notes:
    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!



    Would really appreciate anyones opinion on answering question above!

  28. #28
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    The sweating is crazy, I'm having the same thing. I also jumped about 7-8 pounds in the first few weeks (my guess is mostly water), but haven't moved much since. I'm cautious with increasing calories too quickly, I expect to put on fat, I'd just like to minimize it. It's hard eating enough to make the cycle 'worth' it, but not so much that I'm just adding fat. I've tried several variations of injection methods (such as z track) and they all end up about the same. I'd much rather inject in the glute, but its so hard to reach/aspirate /inject slowly/etc (especially with my non-dominant hand)... my quads get really sore when I inject there, but its so much more comfortable to do, and I haven't had any problems with swelling, just muscle soreness about a day after. I had my blood work drawn, still waiting for the results.

    I have every intention of extending mine from 10 weeks, to 12 weeks (and missing the 1 injection like we discussed above). That ends right before my family vacation and then PCT two weeks after that.

    HCG : There's a ton of info here (not sure if this link will show, but just search the stickies for "hcg-why-you-should-use-cycle" and you'll find it) :
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html

    but it talks about it taking HCG from the start of your cycle. I think I'm going to run it the last 5 weeks (250iu 2X's wk to start) ending with the last shot of test. I'm tempted to start now, but I only have 5 weeks worth on hand.

  29. #29
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 5:

    Sides:
    - Slightly more acne
    - about the same oilyness in skin
    - still getting slight seepage after pin
    - Might be starting to get gyno!
    - Taking adex .25 ED now
    - looking slightly leaner/ thicker
    - Lifting bit heavier



    Notes:
    It feels like there is tissue in my right pec that i can grab, it is very slightly tender, although when i flex is somewhat goes away (still there slightly tho). This is slightly noticeable in my left pec also but more noticeable in the right. I think it would most likely be fat but also might be very early stages of gyno. I dont have puffy, itchy or irritated nipples or pec.


    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!

  30. #30
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by john cena View Post
    Week 5:

    Sides:
    - Slightly more acne
    - about the same oilyness in skin
    - still getting slight seepage after pin
    - Might be starting to get gyno!
    - Taking adex .25 ED now
    - looking slightly leaner/ thicker
    - Lifting bit heavier

    Notes:
    It feels like there is tissue in my right pec that i can grab, it is very slightly tender, although when i flex is somewhat goes away (still there slightly tho). This is slightly noticeable in my left pec also but more noticeable in the right. I think it would most likely be fat but also might be very early stages of gyno. I dont have puffy, itchy or irritated nipples or pec.

    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!
    Just curious, did you get bloodwork? (Mines here http://forums.steroid.com/%2A%2Aconf...view-help.html). If you do, DON'T do what I did and get the unhelpful Estradiol test, pay and get the right one, it'll be helpful.

    If it helps, I started the hcg at 250iu twice/week, it alleviated my achy nuts, and some other "output" issues along those lines. I'll continue until my last Test injection.

    I'm not sure about cycle length (I'm going 12 wks), but from what I read, at least starting out, its important to cycle on and off. BB dot com has an interesting article where a proBB touches on this, Google "Steroid Undercover: A Pro Bodybuilder Tells All About His Steroid Use " and you should find it (I'm not sure about leaving links to outside sites).

  31. #31
    vskl is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Vancity
    Posts
    21
    I just finished the 3rd week of test e cycle today. Just like you mentioned in the week 3 post, I am getting some acne, trouble sleeping at night, had slight pain in testicle once, and yep nothing noticeable in the gym yet.

    Getting pumped to see what the next few weeks hold up for me. I have only started using hcG in last week, took 0.50 armi once and had a crazy decline in my mood and energy that day so stopped it after that. Thinking of bringing it back in very small dose as it is recommended by most of the experienced members.

    How did your blood work go?

  32. #32
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 5, Day 4 blood test results:

    Total testosterone: 52.0 nmol/L
    Average reccomended range: 8.0 - 38.0
    LH: 0.2
    Average reccomended range: 1.0 - 14.0
    FSH: 0.2
    Average reccomended range: 2.0 - 14.0

    All other results where all within normal ranges, very slight change to pre tests.

    In comparison to Pre tests, taken 3 weeks prior to first pin:
    Total Test: 21 nmol/L (average reccomended range was 8.3 - 29.0)


    Test levels have gone up 1.6x normal range
    Last edited by john cena; 06-17-2016 at 02:52 AM.

  33. #33
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 6:

    Sides:
    - Thicker, harder
    - Weight increase to 90Kg
    - Oily skin still
    - Balls havnt really changed (at all)
    - Still taking adex .25 ED
    - Little bit stronger


    Notes:
    Still bit concerned about gyno but haven't noticed any change to week 5.


    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!

  34. #34
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Week 7:

    Sides:
    - Harder
    - Weight increase to 92-93Kg
    - Acne on chest only few small red dots
    - Balls havnt really changed (at all)
    - Still taking adex .25 ED
    - Stronger


    Notes:
    Not that conserned about gyno anymore! chest has filled out a little bit and got rid of most the fat on chest. I feel like it was just fat.

    Week 8:

    Sides:
    - stronger agian
    - Confidence increase
    - Feel tight like i have semi pump most days



    Notes:
    - Noticed its harder to get DOM's.
    - Injections going good, sometime they hurt noticeably more then other times.



    Would appreciate any opinions on following:

    Would anyone recommend pushing my cycle to 15 WEEKS instead of 9.5?
    I travel away for 2 weeks on week 16 and 17, was planning on completing PCT before i leave. if Yes why? and what HCG dosage should i do if i do 15 weeks. Thanks!

  35. #35
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,790
    For what my limited knowledge is worth.... If you end at 9.5 weeks, and coast weeks 10.5-11.5 (two weeks since your taking TestE), and PCT weeks 12,13,14,15. You would be done before traveling weeks 16-17 ( I think that's what your original plan was).... but there's no real reason I can think of why you couldn't complete your PCT WHILE traveling if you choose to extend your cycle a bit, unless carrying the PCT supplies would cause a problem, its not like you're carry a vial of Test and a bunch of needles around.

    Cycle length seems to be a very personal choice and likely why not many have responded to that part of your question. "12 weeks" seems to be the mantra repeated over and over and over again, but I've yet to read why its so much better than 11 weeks (except you get another couple shots of test , or so much worse than 13 weeks in the big scheme of things. Especially if you plan to do more cycles later. My rationale for my current 12 weeks is logistical, I'm traveling week 13. So I'll run TestE through 12 weeks, wait my two weeks while I travel (13-14), then PCT when I get back for 4 weeks. I already know my next cycle starts the day after I return from a future family vacation this fall... again, its logistics. Do what fits your lifestyle best.

    I'm running HCG at 250iu/ 2x's week on the same cycle you're on.

  36. #36
    Sledgehammer1's Avatar
    Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sin City, NV
    Posts
    124
    15 wks would be fine, 12 is the norm for first cycle. You really don't start seeing the magic till wk 6, IMO.
    Keep in mind during PCT you want to continue keeping those calories up, eating clean, and still need to train just as hard as if u were on. Hopefully you can find a way if your traveling. U don't want to sacrifice any of your gains.

  37. #37
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,709
    IMO .25 arimidex eod is fine. At least for me, i have never had any issues.

  38. #38
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    For what my limited knowledge is worth.... If you end at 9.5 weeks, and coast weeks 10.5-11.5 (two weeks since your taking TestE), and PCT weeks 12,13,14,15. You would be done before traveling weeks 16-17 ( I think that's what your original plan was).... but there's no real reason I can think of why you couldn't complete your PCT WHILE traveling if you choose to extend your cycle a bit, unless carrying the PCT supplies would cause a problem, its not like you're carry a vial of Test and a bunch of needles around.

    Cycle length seems to be a very personal choice and likely why not many have responded to that part of your question. "12 weeks" seems to be the mantra repeated over and over and over again, but I've yet to read why its so much better than 11 weeks (except you get another couple shots of test , or so much worse than 13 weeks in the big scheme of things. Especially if you plan to do more cycles later. My rationale for my current 12 weeks is logistical, I'm traveling week 13. So I'll run TestE through 12 weeks, wait my two weeks while I travel (13-14), then PCT when I get back for 4 weeks. I already know my next cycle starts the day after I return from a future family vacation this fall... again, its logistics. Do what fits your lifestyle best.

    I'm running HCG at 250iu/ 2x's week on the same cycle you're on.


    Hi, Thanks for the reply. I would def rather do 12 weeks although i will have to take PCT when travelling and dont want to get caught with it. Going to a international airport

  39. #39
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    15 wks would be fine, 12 is the norm for first cycle. You really don't start seeing the magic till wk 6, IMO.
    Keep in mind during PCT you want to continue keeping those calories up, eating clean, and still need to train just as hard as if u were on. Hopefully you can find a way if your traveling. U don't want to sacrifice any of your gains.


    Thanks for the tips during pct.

    also i would rather do 12, need to find a way i can take them during travel, thanks

  40. #40
    john cena is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    IMO .25 arimidex eod is fine. At least for me, i have never had any issues.


    aww yeah im taking .25 ED because i started at slight high BF and started getting paranoid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •