40cycle is offline New Member

Anavar only cycle. Some help needed

Hello everyone. I have been working out on/off since about 14 years. Took my first and only T250 cycle about 13 years ago and was ok with
    results but to be honest I had no idea what I was getting myself in to so when the ugly came ( depression, muscle loss, fat gain ) I was down.
    2 years later I had a shoulder surgery which slowed down everything else.

Since 3 years I am back at 5 days a week and trying to loose the post babies ( ) fat.
    Yes I gained more weight with each baby (4) my wife had so need to get rid of it.

My workout plan is in check and even got PT last 6 months, my diet is in check also.

I went down from 19% to 12% within last 6 months and trying to loose the additional 2-3% or about 5-8lbs max.

My goal is to shred , not bulk and I am

• 42 years old
    • 5.8"
    • 180lbs

Now got my hands on Alpha Pharma Anavar 8 weeks supply for
    50mg or 60mg a day.

And just like the first time I have no idea what is wright or wrong.

Have been reading anything I can get my hands on about it but net is full with mixed info that simply contradict themselves depending on what you read.

My questions:

1. Do I need PCT and what would be the best one to go with var?
    2. I dont want to stack with anything( test or anything else ), I just want to loose the extra fat and want to do that as simple as possible. Do I have to stack Anavar ?
    3. If I take Nolvadex , how, how much and how long do I need to take it?
    4. Do I need Clomid? If yes how, how much and how long do I need to take it?
    5. Is Clomid and Nolvadex same ?
    6. Do I need to know or take anything else?

Please try to take the fear away from me .
    I am father of four and would like to stay healthy as much as I can.
    I dont want to make the same mistake I made when I took my first cycle. I am ready to buy the best things I
    need to make this time count but I need someone to guide me.

Any suggestions are welcome!

40cycle is offline New Member
    Now I just saw this Austinite's Fat Loss Protocol
    should I try that instead jumping on var ?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You cant run anavar only. Soon your natty testproduction will be much less and soon the sides from that will overcome the gains you got from anavar.
    At least you need a trtdose along with it. I tried the sarm rad140 (the socalled trtrsubstitute) my self and it work well with other supressive sarms , but when i introduced an oral aas, it just didnt cut it. It was superdrol, but even if var is much more weak i doubt rad140 would do the job. But im not sure. I used only 10 mg ed and if you jump it up to 20 mg ed, it migth work.

But if fatloss is you main goal and you dont want to put your health at any risk, you should look into SR9009 and/or Cardarine.
    They have no sides and are just as effective as any aas for fatburning.

For your little cycle you dont need nolva, unless you are gynosensitive. 4 weeks clomid 100 50 50 50 should do the trick.

Yeah, you can try austs fat loss protocol added Cardarine or SR9009 or both if your real serious.

Cosmo5 is offline New Member
    Only var cycle is a bad idea, indeed. Make it simple, and run test.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    But if fatloss is you main goal and you dont want to put your health at any risk, you should look into SR9009 and/or Cardarine. They have no sides and are just as effective as any aas for fatburning.
    I thought cardarine was shown to cause cancer and that's why GSK pulled research funding and it was never approved for human use.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yes it was stopped. But the mice were given 400 mg ed for years. For a human 50 paracet a day would be at least the same and you can try that for some while....A tremendous dose of anything will lead to death. Cardarine has been used for manye years by humans and with min or no reported sideeffects. But the opposite has been reported, increased cardio health. Same for sr9009, but that one is very new so it hasnt years of use.
    No matter what you google for, you will find sideeffects reported. Guess even broccoli. But havent come across reported sideeffects from sr9009 and cardarine yet. Ive tried sr9009 for a while and it lowerd my heartbeat at rest by 20. From 75 to 55. And decrease in heartbeat is one of the strongest indicator on that your cardivascular health is becomming better.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-17-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 40cycle View Post
    Hello everyone. I have been working out on/off since about 14 years. Took my first and only T250 cycle about 13 years ago and was ok with
    results but to be honest I had no idea what I was getting myself in to so when the ugly came ( depression, muscle loss, fat gain ) I was down.
    2 years later I had a shoulder surgery which slowed down everything else.

Since 3 years I am back at 5 days a week and trying to loose the post babies ( ) fat.
    Yes I gained more weight with each baby (4) my wife had so need to get rid of it.

My workout plan is in check and even got PT last 6 months, my diet is in check also.

I went down from 19% to 12% within last 6 months and trying to loose the additional 2-3% or about 5-8lbs max.

My goal is to shred , not bulk and I am

• 42 years old
    • 5.8"
    • 180lbs

Now got my hands on Alpha Pharma Anavar 8 weeks supply for
    50mg or 60mg a day.

And just like the first time I have no idea what is wright or wrong.

Have been reading anything I can get my hands on about it but net is full with mixed info that simply contradict themselves depending on what you read.

My questions:

1. Do I need PCT and what would be the best one to go with var? Standard PCT, Clomid/Nolvadex for 4 weeks, 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20
    2. I dont want to stack with anything( test or anything else ), I just want to loose the extra fat and want to do that as simple as possible. Do I have to stack Anavar ? Anavar is the only oral that I don't stack with Test.
    3. If I take Nolvadex , how, how much and how long do I need to take it? See above
    4. Do I need Clomid? If yes how, how much and how long do I need to take it? See above
    5. Is Clomid and Nolvadex same ? No, read the PCT section
    6. Do I need to know or take anything else?HCG 250mcg twice a week would be good, an AI would be good also just in case your susceptible to gyno.

Please try to take the fear away from me .
    I am father of four and would like to stay healthy as much as I can. Anavar's the weakest steroid out there. You'll be fine if you run a 6 week cycle. 60mg/day should be fine.
    I dont want to make the same mistake I made when I took my first cycle. I am ready to buy the best things I
    need to make this time count but I need someone to guide me.

Any suggestions are welcome!
    Work out hard, diet and you'll see some nice results. You won't build huge muscles but you'll tighter and more defined.

Thread Information