Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: Anavar and clean with other tablets

sassy1989 is offline Female Member

Anavar and clean with other tablets

Hey everyone. I'm not getting any help in the ladies section so ive come here for help. Am about to start my first cycle on anavar and Clen and just wondering is it best to take them on their own or can I take them with my other vitamins? Also before or after I eat.
    Thanks in advance

I always like to take clen first thing in the AM prior to cardio. Var's half-life is about 8hrs so depending on your dose try and split your doses morning, afternoon and eve. Most orals I like to take with food to aide with absorption. Good luck.
    sassy1989 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    I always like to take clen first thing in the AM prior to cardio. Var's half-life is about 8hrs so depending on your dose try and split your doses morning, afternoon and eve. Most orals I like to take with food to aide with absorption. Good luck.
    Same here.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

sassy1989 is offline Female Member
    Hi thanks!
    Is it a bad idea to take anavar with my vitamins? Should I take it on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by sassy1989 View Post
    Hi thanks!
    Is it a bad idea to take anavar with my vitamins? Should I take it on its own?
    I like to take my orals with my meals.

Var won't react with supplements, take 'em with your vitamins. I take my clen in the am so I can sleep at night. Man, that clen's rough stuff. Even though I know that Anavar 's half life is about 8 to 9 hours, I still took it once in the am with my other orals. I'd just forget to take it during the day. I couldn't tell the difference between splitting my var dosage and taking it all in the am. My .02

Thread Information