Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124

    FIRST TIMER, Cycle revised! Pics included

    FIRST TIMER,  Cycle revised! Pics included-image.jpgFIRST TIMER,  Cycle revised! Pics included-image.jpeg34 yrs old. No previous cycle experience.
    6ft, 215, no idea of my BF. I've attached a pictures taken yesterday & today. I have some Tren Ace & Sust 250, but I'm gonna save it for my next cycle.

    So here's what I'm planning to do for my very first cycle. Assume that my diet & cardio is on point. I want to stay as lean as possible, while putting on some quality muscle. What should I expect from this.
    Please give me your honest feedback.

    (Wk 1-12) Test E @ 500mg/wk
    (Wk 1-12) Eq @ 400mg/wk
    (Wk 1-14) Arimedex @ 0.5mg/ed (up until PCT starts)

    (PCT) to begin 14 days after final injection, lasting 4 wks.
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

    Liver support
    600mg of (NAC) daily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FIRST TIMER,  Cycle revised! Pics included-image.jpeg  
    Last edited by Wallstreetbully; 05-17-2016 at 10:47 PM.

  2. #2
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,612
    Bf % 13-15 so you are ready to go. Looking good. Actually your natty apperance is better than most gymrat gearusers.
    15 pounds of quality muscles should be within reach.
    I guess in here you will hear ur "stupid" to include a second drug the first time, but if anyone could get away with it, it would be you, becuse you have all things rigth.
    Would be very nice if you could blog your cycle in the members cycle area with update pics etc

    A tip from me, run your cycle with sr9009 or cardarine. Unbeatable fatloss and endurance possibilities and good for cardio vascular health. I will never do a cycle without cardarine or sr9009 anymore.

  3. #3
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,420
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    <img src="http://forums.steroid .com/attachment.php?attachmentid=163446"/><img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=163448"/>34 yrs old. No previous cycle experience.
    6ft, 215, no idea of my BF. I've attached a pictures taken yesterday & today. I have some Tren Ace & Sust 250, but I'm gonna save it for my next cycle.

    So here's what I'm planning to do for my very first cycle. Assume that my diet & cardio is on point. I want to stay as lean as possible, while putting on some quality muscle. What should I expect from this.
    Please give me your honest feedback.

    (Wk 1-12) Test E @ 500mg/wk
    (Wk 1-12) Eq @ 400mg/wk
    (Wk 1-14) Arimedex @ 0.5mg/ed (up until PCT starts)

    (PCT) to begin 14 days after final injection, lasting 4 wks.
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

    Liver support
    600mg of (NAC) daily.
    Why are you adding EQ? Except for the anecdotal evidence saying it's crap you will have no idea if test or eq is causing a problem should you have one.

  4. #4
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,420
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    A tip from me, run your cycle with sr9009 or cardarine. Unbeatable fatloss and endurance possibilities and good for cardio vascular health. I will never do a cycle without cardarine or sr9009 anymore.
    You suggesting cardarine and sr9009 for his first cycle is not responsible. You really should know better by now but nothing seems to penetrate.

  5. #5
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    You should have pre, mid and post cycle blood work.

    Drop the eq. Your first cycle should be only test.

    PCT when using eq usually begin 21 days after last pin.

    Dose the dex at 0.25mg EOD then titrate if needed based on mid cycle labs.

    Run 250IU of hcg twice per week starting on day one up to 2-3 days before PCT.

    Increase the NAC to 1200mg/day.

  6. #6
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Well damn! Woke up to some good information!
    I was going to keep track of my cycle via pics, video, for myself anyways.
    I'll definitely throw that up on here as well. Thanks for mentioning that.
    I'll throw in a good fat burner as well, but that's it for now.

    I'm adding the EQ because because I'm a little hard headed, & really wanted to add another compound. I figured it's mild natured, produces lean gains, & will increase my appetite, so I'm in. I was originally gonna run Sust & Tren , but decided to save that for cycle #2. This particular labs gear is what we here call FIRE! Super legit, so I doubt that this particular EQ is crap. My partners Blood work results shows his test levels at 2,550 on 600mg of test.

    My original pct plan looked like this, but I made some adjustments

    PCT (1 week after last pin)

    (Days 1-10)

    Hcg 1000units every other day
    Aromisin 25mg per day

    (Days 11-24)

    Clomid 50mg
    Nolvadex 20mg per day

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,612
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You suggesting cardarine and sr9009 for his first cycle is not responsible. You really should know better by now but nothing seems to penetrate.
    hehe....who is this guy....?
    Cardarine and SR9009 dont work on the AR and could easily be run by a 34 year old who seems to have good experience and knowledge on all aspects of the game of bodybuilding.
    Hope one of the vets will stand by my suggestions in this case.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-18-2016 at 04:52 AM.

  8. #8
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Well damn! Woke up to some good information!
    I was going to keep track of my cycle via pics, video, for myself anyways.
    I'll definitely throw that up on here as well. Thanks for mentioning that.
    I'll throw in a good fat burner as well, but that's it for now.

    I'm adding the EQ because because I'm a little hard headed, & really wanted to add another compound. I figured it's mild natured, produces lean gains, & will increase my appetite, so I'm in. I was originally gonna run Sust & Tren , but decided to save that for cycle #2. This particular labs gear is what we here call FIRE! Super legit, so I doubt that this particular EQ is crap. My partners Blood work results shows his test levels at 2,550 on 600mg of test.

    My original pct plan looked like this, but I made some adjustments

    PCT (1 week after last pin)

    (Days 1-10)

    Hcg 1000units every other day
    Aromisin 25mg per day

    (Days 11-24)

    Clomid 50mg
    Nolvadex 20mg per day
    You should really drop the eq.

    Not to be a dick but I wouldn't consider a product fire if it produced levels of 2,550 on 600mg of test.

    I would call that under dosed.

    On 500mg/week of test you should expect test levels to be around 3500.

  9. #9
    Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    238
    Yeah your fire gear I am afraid is very underdosed. Should be 4000+ at 600mg a week.

    Drop the EQ as well, it is worthless and will cause problems with Hematocrit levels....it's not as friendly as some people think it is.

    Good luck

  10. #10
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Yeah your fire gear I am afraid is very underdosed. Should be 4000+ at 600mg a week.

    Drop the EQ as well, it is worthless and will cause problems with Hematocrit levels....it's not as friendly as some people think it is.

    Good luck
    Well fellas... Just spoke with 2 pros here in my city. Both told me that you guys are incredibly wrong. No offense, but judging by the way they look, their cycle history, & numerous accomplishments, I think I'm gonna roll with them on this one. The way I got it, 600mg ranges 1500-3000 on blood work . 1200mg would put you at 4,000 range. They run the same gear I have, & they sure don't look like they use under dosed goods.
    Just sayin😕

  11. #11
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You should really drop the eq.

    Not to be a dick but I wouldn't consider a product fire if it produced levels of 2,550 on 600mg of test.

    I would call that under dosed.

    On 500mg/week of test you should expect test levels to be around 3500.
    Well fellas... Just spoke with 2 pros here in my city. Both told me that you guys are incredibly wrong. No offense, but judging by the way they look, their cycle history, & numerous accomplishments, I think I'm gonna roll with them on this one. The way I got it, 600mg ranges 1500-3000 on blood work . 1200mg would put you at 4,000 range. They run the same gear I have, & they sure don't look like they use under dosed goods.
    Just sayin��

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Well fellas... Just spoke with 2 pros here in my city. Both told me that you guys are incredibly wrong. No offense, but judging by the way they look, their cycle history, & numerous accomplishments, I think I'm gonna roll with them on this one. The way I got it, 600mg ranges 1500-3000 on blood work . 1200mg would put you at 4,000 range. They run the same gear I have, & they sure don't look like they use under dosed goods.
    Just sayin��
    Okay OP, I'm finished offering advice.

    Good luck on your cycle.

  13. #13
    Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Well fellas... Just spoke with 2 pros here in my city. Both told me that you guys are incredibly wrong. No offense, but judging by the way they look, their cycle history, & numerous accomplishments, I think I'm gonna roll with them on this one. The way I got it, 600mg ranges 1500-3000 on blood work . 1200mg would put you at 4,000 range. They run the same gear I have, & they sure don't look like they use under dosed goods.
    Just sayin��
    Believe who and what you want, nobody likes being told or accepting the fact that they got ripped off/taken advantage of.

    We have no benefit in telling you the wrong information...while the people using the same gear as you are either your source or know your source and could have some incentive in telling you the wrong information. You don't have to be 300 lbs and have 50+ cycles under your belt to know what properly dosed gear is and total testosterone blood levels should be in relation to how much testosterone you are injecting.

    I will leave you with this and you can believe it or not I won't lose any sleep, I am just trying to help you out and let you know for a fact your gear is underdosed. I am on Testosterone replacement therapy and get my Testosterone from the Pharmacy (doesn't get anymore fire than that) I did a 12 week 400mg per week cycle and when I got my blood work done 6+ weeks into cycle my Total Testosterone was 3062. I am willing to bet if I was taking 600mg per week of my testosterone I would be right at or most likely above 4000 Total Testosterone....half of the dose of what your "pro" friends are telling you is needed to get 4000.

    Good luck

  14. #14
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    On TRT - for fun doubled my dose from 150/wk to 300/wk - this was for 8 wks. My BW showed 2,000 5 days after.

  15. #15
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Believe who and what you want, nobody likes being told or accepting the fact that they got ripped off/taken advantage of.

    We have no benefit in telling you the wrong information...while the people using the same gear as you are either your source or know your source and could have some incentive in telling you the wrong information. You don't have to be 300 lbs and have 50+ cycles under your belt to know what properly dosed gear is and total testosterone blood levels should be in relation to how much testosterone you are injecting.

    I will leave you with this and you can believe it or not I won't lose any sleep, I am just trying to help you out and let you know for a fact your gear is underdosed. I am on Testosterone replacement therapy and get my Testosterone from the Pharmacy (doesn't get anymore fire than that) I did a 12 week 400mg per week cycle and when I got my blood work done 6+ weeks into cycle my Total Testosterone was 3062. I am willing to bet if I was taking 600mg per week of my testosterone I would be right at or most likely above 4000 Total Testosterone....half of the dose of what your "pro" friends are telling you is needed to get 4000.

    Good luck
    Wasn't saying that you have to be at their physical level in order to know your stuff. The gear could be underdosed. I'm just saying they don't look underdosed 😂. I don't feel taken advantage of my man.
    I can actually have it tested. If its underdosed, so be it. Gear really isn't that expensive to me. I'll just get more tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's bunk or not. Wish me luck

  16. #16
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Believe who and what you want, nobody likes being told or accepting the fact that they got ripped off/taken advantage of.

    We have no benefit in telling you the wrong information...while the people using the same gear as you are either your source or know your source and could have some incentive in telling you the wrong information. You don't have to be 300 lbs and have 50+ cycles under your belt to know what properly dosed gear is and total testosterone blood levels should be in relation to how much testosterone you are injecting.

    I will leave you with this and you can believe it or not I won't lose any sleep, I am just trying to help you out and let you know for a fact your gear is underdosed. I am on Testosterone replacement therapy and get my Testosterone from the Pharmacy (doesn't get anymore fire than that) I did a 12 week 400mg per week cycle and when I got my blood work done 6+ weeks into cycle my Total Testosterone was 3062. I am willing to bet if I was taking 600mg per week of my testosterone I would be right at or most likely above 4000 Total Testosterone....half of the dose of what your "pro" friends are telling you is needed to get 4000.

    Good luck
    Wasn't saying that you have to be at their physical level in order to know your stuff. The gear could be underdosed. I'm just saying they don't look underdosed 😂. I don't feel taken advantage of my man.
    I can actually have it tested. If its underdosed, so be it. Gear really isn't that expensive to me. I'll just get more tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's bunk or not. Wish me luck

  17. #17
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,709
    Wallstreet- It is up to you on who you want to believe or follow. I just highly recommend that you do not go with people who look bigger, better, or stronger.
    The majority of the people offering advice here are trying to do it as safely as possible. I previously cycled irresponsible because i did not know any better and i was getting advice from people who's only purpose was to get you big at any cost. Once I found forums like this, I started being more responsible.
    I would also like to state that everyone is different and a cycle for one that made them huge can screw up another for the rest of their life. I am a firm believer in hcg on cycle which I am sure was not recommended.
    I compete in bodybuilding and once you begin to understand how you react or respond (blood work is a must), you can begin to make exceptions based on you and not others.
    Please consider this when taking your decision. IMHO numbere gave you the best advice for a cycle. You would be surprised at the gains you will get. If you do not follow his advice, you may be back in the forum, but frantically looking for help. I have seen it many times.

  18. #18
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Well fellas... Just spoke with 2 pros here in my city. Both told me that you guys are incredibly wrong. No offense, but judging by the way they look, their cycle history, & numerous accomplishments, I think I'm gonna roll with them on this one. The way I got it, 600mg ranges 1500-3000 on blood work . 1200mg would put you at 4,000 range. They run the same gear I have, & they sure don't look like they use under dosed goods.
    Just sayin��
    The pros you know are completely wrong. 200mg of test cyp prescribed by my doctor score over 1500 just shy of a week after injection. Even most pros have no idea of what bloodwork should score. I rep for a lab on another forum that will not be named, and a client just had bloodwork using 350mg of our prop and his total test came back at 2528.1.

    your have a great natural base and even test levels in the 2500 range should give you great results. Most ugl test is going to be at least slightly under dosed. There are some good labs that are properly dosed, and some even over dosed trying to build a reputation. You can have it tested, but it will cost right around 300 dollars per sample.

    Another thing with bloodwork is everyone metabolizes it differently. So I might score 3000 on 500mg, and you might score 2500. The best way to find out is by getting bloodwork done whike using pharm grade test. Than you have something to compare the ugl test with. Then you will really knkw what is dosed properly.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-18-2016 at 10:57 PM.

  19. #19
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Qqqqqqq
    Last edited by Wallstreetbully; 05-18-2016 at 11:11 PM.

  20. #20
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The pros you know are completely wrong. 200mg of test cyp prescribed by my doctor score over 1500 just shy of a week after injection. Even most pros have no idea of what bloodwork should score. I rep for a lab on another forum that will not be named, and a client just had bloodwork using 350mg of our prop and his total test came back at 2528.1.

    your have a great natural base and even test levels in the 2500 range should give you great results. Most ugl test is going to be at least slightly under dosed. There are some good labs that are properly dosed, and some even over dosed trying to build a reputation. You can have it tested, but it will cost right around 300 dollars per sample.

    Another thing with bloodwork is everyone metabolizes it differently. So I might score 3000 on 500mg, and you might score 2500. The best way to find out is by getting bloodwork done whike using pharm grade test. Than you have something to compare the ugl test with. Then you will really knkw what is dosed properly.
    Thank you man.
    I'll be honest ..... I'm on here doing even more research now.
    Doing some research on hcg . I really wish I could drop the name of this
    Lab, but rules are rules & I respect that. I'll more than likely just go with test only, get blood work & hope it's good gear. I'm checking now to see exactly when I should get blood work done.

  21. #21
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Wallstreet- It is up to you on who you want to believe or follow. I just highly recommend that you do not go with people who look bigger, better, or stronger.
    The majority of the people offering advice here are trying to do it as safely as possible. I previously cycled irresponsible because i did not know any better and i was getting advice from people who's only purpose was to get you big at any cost. Once I found forums like this, I started being more responsible.
    I would also like to state that everyone is different and a cycle for one that made them huge can screw up another for the rest of their life. I am a firm believer in hcg on cycle which I am sure was not recommended.
    I compete in bodybuilding and once you begin to understand how you react or respond (blood work is a must), you can begin to make exceptions based on you and not others.
    Please consider this when taking your decision. IMHO numbere gave you the best advice for a cycle. You would be surprised at the gains you will get. If you do not follow his advice, you may be back in the forum, but frantically looking for help. I have seen it many times.
    Thank you man.
    I'll be honest ..... I'm on here doing even more research now.
    Doing some research on hcg. I really wish I could drop the name of this
    Lab, but rules are rules & I respect that. I'll more than likely just go with test only, get blood work & hope it's good gear. I'm checking now to see exactly when I should get blood work done.

  22. #22
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Thank you man.
    I'll be honest ..... I'm on here doing even more research now.
    Doing some research on hcg . I really wish I could drop the name of this
    Lab, but rules are rules & I respect that. I'll more than likely just go with test only, get blood work & hope it's good gear. I'm checking now to see exactly when I should get blood work done.
    No problem, your smart to do your reasearch. You can name the lab just not the source. There are grey areas like labs that sell there own products. Then there a lab and a source.

    For bloodwork use private md labs . com. Just put the words together and you can get all types of blood tests done. Just make sure when you get the testosterone test it says lc/ms after the test. This will give you the actual number. The standard test cuts off at 1500, so you really dont know how well the test is dosed.

    If you use ugl gear long enough, you will end up with under dosed gear. I can say most of the members here at one time or another have gotten gear thats under dosed. Ugl is always a crap shoot. Your first 9 orders can be great, then your next order can be straight oil, or you just get scammed.

    Theres lots of online sources that are good, and some that even have pharmacy grade products. You have done great at building a base naturally, and lots of people dont do that. With good gear you should respond great. Dont be in a rush to cycle, make sure to wait until you have a good source. Your first cycle will be your best, and it would be a shame to do all the hard work using half dosed gear.

  23. #23
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    No problem, your smart to do your reasearch. You can name the lab just not the source. There are grey areas like labs that sell there own products. Then there a lab and a source.

    For bloodwork use private md labs . com. Just put the words together and you can get all types of blood tests done. Just make sure when you get the testosterone test it says lc/ms after the test. This will give you the actual number. The standard test cuts off at 1500, so you really dont know how well the test is dosed.

    If you use ugl gear long enough, you will end up with under dosed gear. I can say most of the members here at one time or another have gotten gear thats under dosed. Ugl is always a crap shoot. Your first 9 orders can be great, then your next order can be straight oil, or you just get scammed.

    Theres lots of online sources that are good, and some that even have pharmacy grade products. You have done great at building a base naturally, and lots of people dont do that. With good gear you should respond great. Dont be in a rush to cycle, make sure to wait until you have a good source. Your first cycle will be your best, and it would be a shame to do all the hard work using half dosed gear.
    "Live Well Pharmaceuticals" is the lab.
    Definitely want to get the most out of this cycle. I'm 34 & I've waited this long, so I'll wait a bit longer if need be.

  24. #24
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Anyone know of this lab?
    "Live Well Pharmaceuticals"

  25. #25
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    I never heard of it, but I will see if theres anything I can find on it.

  26. #26
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Good solid base. You should explode on a simple 500mg 6-8 weeks test P or 12 weeks test E providing you eat and train like a animal.

  27. #27
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully View Post
    Anyone know of this lab?
    "Live Well Pharmaceuticals"
    I cant find any solid info on the lab, but I found the source that sells it. The stuff is priced through the roof. You can get qualit products for one third of the price they charge. You can get pharm grade products for less than half the price.

    I honestly would look elsewhere, for a first cycle. Thats just my opinion and is only worth what you paid for it. Keep doing what your doing and make some friends here, and get a source check. This way you have a better chance of getting good gear.

  28. #28
    Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I cant find any solid info on the lab, but I found the source that sells it. The stuff is priced through the roof. You can get qualit products for one third of the price they charge. You can get pharm grade products for less than half the price.

    I honestly would look elsewhere, for a first cycle. Thats just my opinion and is only worth what you paid for it. Keep doing what your doing and make some friends here, and get a source check. This way you have a better chance of getting good gear.
    Thanks for looking into it my man.
    So, my source is with that company. I don't go through that site. Prices are wayyyyy high! I can post a pic of my test. I'll make a new post with that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •