Thread: test e + tren a

xLrdFrgvMe is offline New Member

test e + tren a

what's up guys, I'm in week 5 of test e at 500mg/wk and I just started the tren a on sunday at 50mg/eod just to see how I react to it, if all goes well i will bump up to 100mg/eod or more.. I was wondering if I should drop the test down to 250mg/wk or am I ok at keeping it at 500mg/wk? Thanks for the help and all and any feedback is appreciated.

IMO.....keep it at 500.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xLrdFrgvMe View Post
    what's up guys, I'm in week 5 of test e at 500mg/wk and I just started the tren a on sunday at 50mg/eod just to see how I react to it, if all goes well i will bump up to 100mg/eod or more.. I was wondering if I should drop the test down to 250mg/wk or am I ok at keeping it at 500mg/wk? Thanks for the help and all and any feedback is appreciated.
    Everyone's different I personally like 250mgweek test with 50mg ace every day

Thanks guys. Yeah fxr, I was thinking that if I bump my tren dose up maybe I should lower the test, I dont want to lower the test, Im loving it at 500mg/wk right now i feel like superman but I just threw the tren in at 50mg eod. You're doing 50mg everyday which is 250mg/wk? mon-fri? I would think that at that dose lowering the test would be beneficial. But I also hear that keeping test high and tren high is gains galore with sides, but lower test and higher tren is less gains less sides, but yeah everyone is different.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never run test at less than 500mg during cycle..I like the stable blood levels of everyday tren ace injects..at 500mg test and 50mg everyday tren ace I've had great gains and few sides..

So would you recommend 50 everyday opposed to say, 100 - 150mg eod? And by everyday do you mean mon-fri or literally 7 days a week? I layed mine out 50mg mon-wed-fri then bump to 100mg mon-wed-fri. but i'm more than willing to try everyday considering more stable blood levels as well.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With tren a eod is fine. No need to pin more than needed. You have already laid out a plan of 50 eod and then up to 100 eod if all goes well. Stick to your plan for this cycle and then evaluate any changes for the next one. Small steps with tren are the way to go. And stick to your 500mg per week of test for this cycle. Change it up on the next cycle if you want.
    Last edited by 600@50; 05-18-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Appreciate it guys.

If you're already in wk 5 of a 500mg/wk Test E cycle, go ahead and finish your cycle at the same dosage. I'm not a big fan of adjusting dosage mid-cycle. You should try to keep your blood level as consistent as possible. Adding Tren is just 1 more variable to your cycle instead of 2 variables when you drop your dosage.

Thread Information