Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member

****PICS**** Anyone know about this lab?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	352.9 KB 
ID:	163511Live Well Pharmaceuticals
    Any feedback is appreciated
    Last edited by Wallstreetbully; 05-20-2016 at 03:31 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I looked more into this lab. If your in the locale of this lab it might be a good option. I have seen that stan effedring, and I believe it was flex wheeler claim to use live well. There was also quite a bit of negative about this lab.

they are supposed to be a life extension clinic. They will prescribe virtually anything if you're local. I would rather go with another lab, but im not sure what options you have.

If your from somewhere that doesn't have strict customs I would order from a well known international site.

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Echoing what you said, but aren't some domestic pharmas better due to not having to go through customs?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekayarr View Post
    Echoing what you said, but aren't some domestic pharmas better due to not having to go through customs?
    I was saying that if he live near livewell. Livewell is from panama, and I know nothing about there labs.

Domestic US has some good labs, but I have consistently got better quality from international sites. The only places I know for pharm grade products are international as well. I have a couple domestics I will use but most of them are private. They open doors for shkrt periods then go back private.

Thread Information