Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Which drug should I add?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Sofar. Im at end week 2. I use superdrol 10 mg week 1-5.
    Then sus 500 and deca 250 week 1-11.

Due to my improved diett I feel I can up grade a bit. But I dont want more test because Im stil hanging around 14-16% fat. And I want to avoid more prolactindrugs. And I guess more orals is out of the question because of the drol and masteron will not work ofcourse.
    I have source to almost anything....primo maybe?

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Anything against Mast?

Quote Originally Posted by Teekayarr View Post
    Anything against Mast?
    Im dietting like f.uck but I dont think I will reach 10% which many say is a masteron deadline.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test and deca already?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Test and deca already?
    Yes. 500 mg sus ew. 250 mg deca ew.
    Second week now. Max 12 weeks.

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Idk, I mean, it's pretty much either mast, tren a, or winny from this point imo

too fat for mast, winny as a c17 alfaalcylated is rough on the liver when im using superdrol, tren a gives prolactin and i had a bad prolactinyear last year and caber made me so tired i could hardly lift...wtf....winning like agirl already...dont trust my aisource, same as my sarmssource and their mk677 was 100% fake.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    too fat for mast, winny as a c17 alfaalcylated is rough on the liver when im using superdrol, tren a gives prolactin and i had a bad prolactinyear last year and caber made me so tired i could hardly lift...wtf....winning like agirl already...dont trust my aisource, same as my sarmssource and their mk677 was 100% fake.
    You do know deca is a progestin right?!

I'd maybe up your deca and stay with your course of action -- s-drol(though never ran it) I hear it's great for LBM gains

i know...thats why im keeping it on 250 mg.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You do know deca is a progestin right?!

I'd maybe up your deca and stay with your course of action -- s-drol(though never ran it) I hear it's great for LBM gains
    I like this advice
    NACH3 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I like this advice
    Same, 250mgs deca is almost useless.

Why you need more compounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Same, 250mgs deca is almost useless. Why you need more compounds?
    lol... Well I have seen some people use a low dose like that for joints but not for a cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    lol... Well I have seen some people use a low dose like that for joints but not for a cycle
    That's what I was thinking and his test his low imo(250-500... 500 at least)... I get use the less amount needed but it may be time to try upping your second compound and usually the most important one in your ability to reach your goals you've set out - just thinking out loud it's a good cycle as it is...

Primo needs to be run very high and long(20wks imo as wk 14-18 are unreal in body composition changes - 1000-1600mgs/wk - I saw that above - I'd not add primo at all but unless your bf was lower or your diet was Better to recomp your better off bulking or lean bulking w/Deca but at a higher dose :-)

What's your plan for after the s-drol? You could've backloaded it to finish... Is that why your thinking of using a different/another compound?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i know...thats why im keeping it on 250 mg.
    If Caber was bad you'll most likely be fine w/prami... I like prami - I've not had the bad sides some people get...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If Caber was bad you'll most likely be fine w/prami... I like prami - I've not had the bad sides some people get...
    some people do get it bad from prami though. Start low. I knew a guy that was sick for 2 days on .25 mg

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    some people do get it bad from prami though. Start low. I knew a guy that was sick for 2 days on .25 mg
    Oh definitely - I started at .125mgs and worked up
    To .25 and so on if needed... Yeah I hear it's not fun / and take it right b4 bed...

That's if you need it.... Keep E2 in check and your prolactin 'shouldn't' follow...

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Call me the odd man out, back when I first started using Tren , I hated Prami but was fine with caber ?

That said since then I found that as long as I used an AI sufficient to keep my E levels in range I had no need for either Prami or Caber.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

That's what I was thinking and his test his low imo(250-500... 500 at least)... I get use the less amount needed but it may be time to try upping your second compound and usually the most important one in your ability to reach your goals you've set out - just thinking out loud it's a good cycle as it is...

Primo needs to be run very high and long(20wks imo as wk 14-18 are unreal in body composition changes - 1000-1600mgs/wk - I saw that above - I'd not add primo at all but unless your bf was lower or your diet was Better to recomp your better off bulking or lean bulking w/Deca but at a higher dose :-)

What's your plan for after the s-drol? You could've backloaded it to finish... Is that why your thinking of using a different/another compound?
    After sdrol its just sus and deca. Some teori says its possible to keep sdrolgains through a cycle like this.
    Reason why I may want to upgrade is diett. Due to work and family I didn't think I could live nazicholestrolhealthy. I was wrong. I love life with this diett. Feel so much better.
    Thanks for good advice. Now is running 500 mg deca most tempting. But I really hated caber last Christmas. Felt awful. But like BB explained. Elevated prolactin may ruin your pct and then u will face a world of shit.

Thread Information