Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Which drug should I add?

  1. #1
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Sofar. Im at end week 2. I use superdrol 10 mg week 1-5.
    Then sus 500 and deca 250 week 1-11.

    Due to my improved diett I feel I can up grade a bit. But I dont want more test because Im stil hanging around 14-16% fat. And I want to avoid more prolactindrugs. And I guess more orals is out of the question because of the drol and masteron will not work ofcourse.
    I have source to almost anything....primo maybe?

  2. #2
    Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Racing Hondas
    Posts
    34
    Anything against Mast?

  3. #3
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekayarr View Post
    Anything against Mast?
    Im dietting like f.uck but I dont think I will reach 10% which many say is a masteron deadline.

  4. #4
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Test and deca already?

  5. #5
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Test and deca already?
    Yes. 500 mg sus ew. 250 mg deca ew.
    Second week now. Max 12 weeks.

  6. #6
    Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Racing Hondas
    Posts
    34
    Idk, I mean, it's pretty much either mast, tren a, or winny from this point imo

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    too fat for mast, winny as a c17 alfaalcylated is rough on the liver when im using superdrol, tren a gives prolactin and i had a bad prolactinyear last year and caber made me so tired i could hardly lift...wtf....winning like agirl already...dont trust my aisource, same as my sarmssource and their mk677 was 100% fake.

  8. #8
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    too fat for mast, winny as a c17 alfaalcylated is rough on the liver when im using superdrol, tren a gives prolactin and i had a bad prolactinyear last year and caber made me so tired i could hardly lift...wtf....winning like agirl already...dont trust my aisource, same as my sarmssource and their mk677 was 100% fake.
    You do know deca is a progestin right?!

    I'd maybe up your deca and stay with your course of action -- s-drol(though never ran it) I hear it's great for LBM gains

  9. #9
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    i know...thats why im keeping it on 250 mg.

  10. #10
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You do know deca is a progestin right?!

    I'd maybe up your deca and stay with your course of action -- s-drol(though never ran it) I hear it's great for LBM gains
    I like this advice
    NACH3 likes this.

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I like this advice
    Same, 250mgs deca is almost useless.

    Why you need more compounds?

  12. #12
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Same, 250mgs deca is almost useless. Why you need more compounds?
    lol... Well I have seen some people use a low dose like that for joints but not for a cycle

  13. #13
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    lol... Well I have seen some people use a low dose like that for joints but not for a cycle
    That's what I was thinking and his test his low imo(250-500... 500 at least)... I get use the less amount needed but it may be time to try upping your second compound and usually the most important one in your ability to reach your goals you've set out - just thinking out loud it's a good cycle as it is...

    Primo needs to be run very high and long(20wks imo as wk 14-18 are unreal in body composition changes - 1000-1600mgs/wk - I saw that above - I'd not add primo at all but unless your bf was lower or your diet was Better to recomp your better off bulking or lean bulking w/Deca but at a higher dose :-)

    What's your plan for after the s-drol? You could've backloaded it to finish... Is that why your thinking of using a different/another compound?

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i know...thats why im keeping it on 250 mg.
    If Caber was bad you'll most likely be fine w/prami... I like prami - I've not had the bad sides some people get...

  15. #15
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If Caber was bad you'll most likely be fine w/prami... I like prami - I've not had the bad sides some people get...
    some people do get it bad from prami though. Start low. I knew a guy that was sick for 2 days on .25 mg

  16. #16
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    some people do get it bad from prami though. Start low. I knew a guy that was sick for 2 days on .25 mg
    Oh definitely - I started at .125mgs and worked up
    To .25 and so on if needed... Yeah I hear it's not fun / and take it right b4 bed...

    That's if you need it.... Keep E2 in check and your prolactin 'shouldn't' follow...

  17. #17
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,398
    Call me the odd man out, back when I first started using Tren , I hated Prami but was fine with caber ?

    That said since then I found that as long as I used an AI sufficient to keep my E levels in range I had no need for either Prami or Caber.

  18. #18
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    That's what I was thinking and his test his low imo(250-500... 500 at least)... I get use the less amount needed but it may be time to try upping your second compound and usually the most important one in your ability to reach your goals you've set out - just thinking out loud it's a good cycle as it is...

    Primo needs to be run very high and long(20wks imo as wk 14-18 are unreal in body composition changes - 1000-1600mgs/wk - I saw that above - I'd not add primo at all but unless your bf was lower or your diet was Better to recomp your better off bulking or lean bulking w/Deca but at a higher dose :-)

    What's your plan for after the s-drol? You could've backloaded it to finish... Is that why your thinking of using a different/another compound?
    After sdrol its just sus and deca. Some teori says its possible to keep sdrolgains through a cycle like this.
    Reason why I may want to upgrade is diett. Due to work and family I didn't think I could live nazicholestrolhealthy. I was wrong. I love life with this diett. Feel so much better.
    Thanks for good advice. Now is running 500 mg deca most tempting. But I really hated caber last Christmas. Felt awful. But like BB explained. Elevated prolactin may ruin your pct and then u will face a world of shit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •