• 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Prohormones

username101 is offline New Member

Prohormones

What are your thoughts on Prohormones guys? I've ran a few cycles of non-methylated and a few of methylated, below average results and the sides are always crazy and it seems to take forever to recover post cycle.

1-andro gave me insane pumps and loads of energy, I did gain a bit of fullness but once I came off it took weeks for my pumps to come back and i felt tired and unmotivated to train.

M-sten was pretty good for strength but I completely lost my sex drive and had some pretty bad back pumps. Cramps were bad when walking and it gave me headaches and I had to take laxatives to have decent bowel movements. My liver and kidneys were working overtime and if I had one or two beers I would be sick as a dog the next day, really sucked. I didn't sleep much at all on this stuff. My joints were saw constantly, non stop joint pain, it was a real pain, pun intended. I didn't gain much weight, maybe 5kg (10lb) overall I was unhappy with the results.

DMZ 3.0 was pretty strong stuff but the sides were insane. Constant tiredness, trouble sleeping, dehydration, lack of concentration, completely no sex drive whatsoever. No motivation to train at all, mainly because I felt tired all day long. Overall, was a pretty shitty experience. I did get some below average results, strength went up a bit but once I stopped cycle I lost everything.

Let me know of your experiences with prohormones.

Cheers.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Well, you cant run them without test. Im on superdrol know and i think i maybe like it more than Dbol . No waterretention. Just that i dont dear to run more than 10 mg a day cause of the liver rumors. Back in the days i swallowed russians like peanutts and never payed attention to liver.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Prohormones are awful and dangerous. No mentor of mine shares with me they have any need/use for them (only to tell children and the ignorant to stay away from the OTC drugs).
    username101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Prohormones are awful and dangerous. No mentor of mine shares with me they have any need/use for them (only to tell children and the ignorant to stay away from the OTC drugs).
    I fail to see why superdrol is more dangerous than dbol . No waterretention with superdrol.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    I've had nothing but bad experience with the prohormones. Jacked up blood pressure, stomach upset, etc.
    Plus the real stuff is a damn sight cheaper and way more effective.
    That's just my experience, though.
    username101 likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I fail to see why superdrol is more dangerous than dbol. No waterretention with superdrol.
    I fail to see why 99% of forum members at steroid .com would have interest in dbol usage (trend sure seems to be toward premiums & TRT vs cheap oral bloating anabolics). Knowing very little about superdrol, is it not more toxic...?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    There were some good ones in the past but they were actually designer oral AAS just touted as 'prohormones' for legal loop holes.
    M1T, SUPERDROL were two strong and effective ones.
    956Vette and username101 like this.

username101 is offline New Member
    Well, you cant run them without test. Im on superdrol know and i think i maybe like it more than Dbol. No waterretention. Just that i dont dear to run more than 10 mg a day cause of the liver rumors. Back in the days i swallowed russians like peanutts and never payed attention to liver.
    Ah really? I never knew that mate. I thought they were supposed to increase your test on their own, well that's how they're advertised anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I fail to see why 99% of forum members at steroid.com would have interest in dbol usage (trend sure seems to be toward premiums & TRT vs cheap oral bloating anabolics). Knowing very little about superdrol, is it not more toxic...?
    Dont think its more toxic then Dbol . I only use 10 mg now. When i used it 5-6 weeks at christmas my liverenzymes were up maybe 15-20%. Thats not so bad. i guess 20 mg is recommanded as standalone and 30 mg if your willing to do whatever it takes.
    But i must admit, i use it only because my wife gave it to me from her trip to Poland. I dont sell or throw gear so.-)
    956Vette likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Dont think its more toxic then Dbol . I only use 10 mg now. When i used it 5-6 weeks at christmas my liverenzymes were up maybe 15-20%. Thats not so bad. i guess 20 mg is recommanded as standalone and 30 mg if your willing to do whatever it takes.
    But i must admit, i use it only because my wife gave it to me from her trip to Poland. I dont sell or throw gear so.-)
    I'm considering adding sdrol to my next cycle in order to see how it works.

How would you compare sdrol to tbol?
    InternalFire likes this.

More gains, more toxic to the liver. i like to see it as Dbol without the waterretention. Just clean gains. Most blogs say the same thing. At 10 mg u barely feel any sides. If you take 20 mg, i think you have to do a check at week4. Just to see your liver can take it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I'm considering adding sdrol to my next cycle in order to see how it works.

How would you compare sdrol to tbol?
    I was thinking of trying s-drol myself - interesting you asked if it was like T-Bol... I thought the samething except w/more mass and just as lean as you can get using T-bol - interested in hearing about this
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Im also reading bunch on tbol just a matter of interest lately, someone sparked conversation and it gained my interest. So far I read its identical to dbol but w/o sides of E2/water retention. If on trt/cycle using as little as 20-30mg with disciplined strict diet/training results are more stable/steady and stay for longer than those of the same protocol while on trt/cycle using dbol. All that bubble bomb dbol creates is that higher water retention and E2 conversion rate gives greater bulk and rapid strength increase, but leaves with more sides and more of a roller-coaster trip for one body in terms of balance, resulting in the almost identical if not the same mass gain at the end of it all... so I see no reason why use dbol over tbol, unless of no other choice, or purely one desires quick bloat-bulk and estrogen sides/more AI use are desirable steps for one... my 02cents. I may try tbol in the future as it seems nice a thing to try.

That was my conclusion from what I have read in past few days. Internet is deep and has lots of info lads

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those prohormones/superdrols or whatever are actually just remix of some dbol/tbol or whatever at lower dosages for naive natty guys to buy and use something... I have learned that people can be so naive, and for the most part are so, until the brick wall comes in a contact to there face.

Its not a rocket science, most things dont change, marketing does.
    Last edited by InternalFire; 05-26-2016 at 03:26 PM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never used Prohormones myself here is what I think:

Regular AAS: Used in clinical settings for decades with a massive amount of science (Thousand of papers written) behind it combined with years upon years of within the muscle building community.

Prohormones: Never tested by anyone except whoever bought it first. Absolutely zero science behind if except for what some Ph.D chemist think will work. Formulas changing all the time to keep up with existing laws and the new formulas tested by random consumers.

Your choice!
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Never used Prohormones myself here is what I think:

Regular AAS: Used in clinical settings for decades with a massive amount of science (Thousand of papers written) behind it combined with years upon years of within the muscle building community.

Prohormones: Never tested by anyone except whoever bought it first. Absolutely zero science behind if except for what some Ph.D chemist think will work. Formulas changing all the time to keep up with existing laws and the new formulas tested by random consumers.

Your choice!
    Correct, clinical settings for decades with a massive amount of science shows that Dbol fills you up with water like a baloon, converts to estrogen and give you high bloodpressure and estrogenic sideeffets.

All fieldworks show that this is not the case for superdrol. No waterretention, no conversion.

Your choice!

Thread Information