Dr. Holiday is offline New Member

Help on hcg Planning on an 8-10'week test cycle

Hi, As the title suggest, I'm little confused about hcg use on cycle; on how to properly do it, and is it a necessity? Also if ever I want to do a cyle with deca , what's the best way to do it?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Holiday View Post
    Hi, As the title suggest, I'm little confused about hcg use on cycle; on how to properly do it, and is it a necessity? Also if ever I want to do a cyle with deca, what's the best way to do it?
    The thread attached below should answer most of your hcg questions.

If it doesn't answer them all then feel free to ask.

I don't understand your deca question.

Have you tried doing any research on deca cycles?

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Dr. Holiday is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick response, a little tricky when I've read it, sppecially the math part, if I may ask woulld an ai suffice on cycle as compared to hcg ? As I am a little stressed out about number of injections needed.

As for the deca part, if ever I will be incorporating deca (as i've read injections are done 2-4 wks) so does that mean for example

Wk1 1ml test
    Wk1 deca
    Wk2 test
    Wk3 test + deca

And I'm assuming since deca totally suppresess natural test production, hcg will definitely needed?

Am thinking this through right?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Holiday View Post
    Thanks for the quick response, a little tricky when I've read it, sppecially the math part, if I may ask woulld an ai suffice on cycle as compared to hcg ? As I am a little stressed out about number of injections needed.

As for the deca part, if ever I will be incorporating deca (as i've read injections are done 2-4 wks) so does that mean for example

Wk1 1ml test
    Wk1 deca
    Wk2 test
    Wk3 test + deca

And I'm assuming since deca totally suppresess natural test production, hcg will definitely needed?

Am thinking this through right?
    Dr what are your stats?

What's your previous cycling experience?

Will you please post your proposed cycle including ancillaries and PCT?

AIs and hcg serve two completely different roles on cycle.

The aromatase enzyme converts test into estrogen (e2).

Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) stop the conversion process and allow one to keep there e2 in range when administering supraphysiological amounts of test.

Hcg mimics lh which is secreted by the hypothalamus and signals the leydig cells in the testis to produce test.

When you take an AAS the hypothalamus stops secreting lh and your testis no longer produce test.

However, when you use hcg on cycle the testis never fully stop producing test and this makes PCT more effective.

Lh is also important for a general feeling of well being and homeostasis is chemical pathways.

So in short you need both an AI and hcg while on cycle.

I'm not sure where you read about using deca like that but it's totally wrong.

You should pin deca like a long ester test, twice a week.

As little as 100mg of deca will shut you down for over 20 days.

After being on a cycle of test for 4-5 weeks your HPTA will be completely shutdown.

This is one reason why you should use hcg with every cycle.

Thread Information