Thread: First Cycle

JustINploided is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

Hello everyone i am going to start a cycle with my cousin and am just looking for advice on how to start

i am 220 6"1' and my cousin is 158 5'9" we are both 27 im looking for a more lean cycle while he wants to bulk and size up . I appreciate everyones advice

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustINploided View Post
    Hello everyone i am going to start a cycle with my cousin and am just looking for advice on how to start
    You should start by reading this thread.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Do a little research on your own not only to plan your cycle but to educate yourself about anabolic hormones. Plan your cycle and we will help you along with giving us a little back round on training expirience, height, weight, and specific goals for your cycle.

Well ive been training for a long time about 5 years now. My cousin trains off and on but its becoming a more frequent thing with me now that he is working it into his schedule (he was an army ranger) I was under the impression of using a Test E and winnie for me and decca for him.
    also could you paste a good pct thread for me to look up on aint nobody want a limp noodle in their future

Also thanks for the thread link im reading it now.
    Sorry im a little rusty its been a few years since ive looked into this all.
    We both have primary care and insurance so blood work is definitely something we'd be doing. Nobody wants to be messed up in the long run.
    Last edited by JustINploided; 05-22-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Well ive been training for a long time about 5 years now. My cousin trains off and on but its becoming a more frequent thing with me now that he is working it into his schedule (he was an army ranger) I was under the impression of using a Test E and winnie for me and decca for him.
    also could you paste a good pct thread for me to look up on aint nobody want a limp noodle in their future

Also thanks for the thread link im reading it now.
    Sorry im a little rusty its been a few years since ive looked into this all.
    We both have primary care and insurance so blood work is definitely something we'd be doing. Nobody wants to be messed up in the long run.
    Test e and winny isn't a great choice for a first cycle.

Deca is a horrible choice for a first cycle.

You should follow the thread I posed and use just test e, it includes most of the information you need for a successful PCT.

If your cousin isn't already a member here you should convince him to join.

Why winny, are you planning to cut?

Yes I am planning on cutting. My cousin would if he could but do to circumstance he can't so I am basically just getting his info. Alright If the senior members say wait for decca then thats that.

Yes I am planning on cutting. My cousin would if he could but do to circumstance he can't so I am basically just getting his info. Alright If the senior members say wait for decca then thats that.
    It's your body and I would never tell you what to do, but it a bit of a waste to cut on your first few cycles.

It's possible to cut naturally without losing much muscle tissue.

IMO you would be better off cutting naturally and using your first cycle as a lean bulk.

Yeah looks like thats pretty much the plan . Keep to my TDEE diet and just run the Test E and pst and blood work. That thread was very intuitive although it did not give me measurements per height and weight for correct dosage.
    it mentions it up top but then fails

Yeah looks like thats pretty much the plan . Keep to my TDEE diet and just run the Test E and pst and blood work. That thread was very intuitive although it did not give me measurements per height and weight for correct dosage.
    Correct dosage per height and weight of what?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Read it again, and follow it. Dont expect to be big from one cycle.

I'm not expecting to get big. Im a realist and i understand it will be a lot of water. Down farther it gives one example but me and my cousin are not the same size so thats why i ask again.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Correct dosage per height and weight of what?
    Up top he explains that you should be doing correct amount per your size. A smaller person wouldnt take as much as a larger person right ? Near the bottom he shoots a overall schedule but at one dosage. I am just confused from the top explanation vs the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Read it again, and follow it. Dont expect to be big from one cycle.
    at number 6. am i just supposed to basically follow this cycle and then read off how my body reacts via blood work ? I think thats what he was explaining

Up top he explains that you should be doing correct amount per your size. A smaller person wouldnt take as much as a larger person right ? Near the bottom he shoots a overall schedule but at one dosage. I am just confused from the top explanation vs the bottom
    If your referring to test then use 500-600mg/week.

Generally speaking you should only use less if you are stacking another compound.

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Well, this is how I understand it. Unless you are WAYYYY below average small or wayyy above average big....(haha get your minds out of the gutter) then I don't think you should be messing with the first time dosage of anywhere from 500 to 600mg a week. My first cycle was 500mg of test cypionate for 10 weeks I gained a SOLID 26 Lbs. When I got off I pct'd correctly only lost about 6 to 8 lbs. So I think you'd be safe at doing 1cc every 3.5 days. That's just how I do the timing because that will equal to 1 week. Anyways, make sure you have something while ON cycle as well. Anastrozole is great. Perfect for on cycle for a test only. Anyways, these are what these guys recommended to me for my first time cycling, now I'm passing it on. Cause.....it works. Don't do deca . For the love of all that is holy, do not do deca for your first cycle please haha

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Sorry. 1cc as long as your test is 250mg per cc.

hahah for sure its a resounding no on the Deca and the winnie . For sure I just want to do it all correct , I mean im here for that reason !

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that it has been touched on, but being your first cycle.....
    What is your bodyfat? I do not recommend cycling over 15% bf.
    You will want hCG 250 iu 2x/ week.
    Arimidex .25 eod
    Pct of nolva and clomid

I really agree with numbere. I would do it naturally.

I'm going to have to find a bod pod in my area but the recruiters said around 16%. So im going to be doing Austinites weight loss regiment also to cut the pounds and do it more naturally. Maybe after a few cycles under my belt i'll move up. Once I find a spot to locate supplies i'll get my blood panel done and start up. I'll post a thread on the results for everyone . .

Thread Information