MaxVCad is offline New Member

Taking Adex after PCT Ends for Acne Control?

I'm on my 2nd cycle, so far all is well. My first cycle I didn't get acne until after I finished PCT. It was pretty bad on my upper back (the shoulder area) as well as in my pectoral cleavage crack (lol). It didn't dawn on me until now, but can I take a small dose of Adex to control this as my body stabilizes? I reallllly do not want to go through that acne again, what I got last time is still healing it was so bad. And I'd never had acne in my life before this. I am aware it's not ideal to control estrogen levels with drugs after PCT but for me Adex clears up severe acne in like 1 day. It seems like the most effective and non-intrusive way of handling the situation.

Has anyone done this? Will this be detrimental to my PCT? I feel like just a week or two of Adex would help a TON, weaning off very slowly until my body is back to normal levels.

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    I had a buddy who actually did this same thing but with aromaxyl. He ran it 2 weeks after his PCT, then hopped back on another cycle. It seemed to work for him pretty alright, so I can't imagine it will be detrimental.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It will not work.

During cycle your skin sebum production gets in hyper drive, creating a lot of white and black heads (blocked pores). After cycle as your sebum production gets back to normal, some of the white and black heads turn into zits as your skin deals with it.
    No point in taking AI.

mietek is offline Member
    adex is not for acne

Thread Information