Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Arimidex and chlomid for pct?

Hamilton96 is offline New Member

Arimidex and chlomid for pct?

I'm a week away from Starting my post cycle, I'm running chlomid at 100mg for the first week then 50mg thereafter.

My question is would it be beneficial to run Arimidex along side it or is Arimidex supposed to be run while you're on cycle?

I don't fancy getting bitch tits again.

Cheers.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton96 View Post
    I'm a week away from Starting my post cycle, I'm running chlomid at 100mg for the first week then 50mg thereafter.

My question is would it be beneficial to run Arimidex along side it or is Arimidex supposed to be run while you're on cycle?

I don't fancy getting bitch tits again.

Cheers.
    If you don't fancy gyno then you should use dex on cycle to keep e2 within range.

Using dex during PCT is not a good idea as you will likely crash your e2.

I hope you have been using hcg on cycle and have nolva to use in conjunction with the clomid.

At 20 years old what you are doing is very risky.

You should at least be using all the correct products to make it as safe as possible.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you don't fancy gyno then you should use dex on cycle to keep e2 within range.

Using dex during PCT is not a good idea as you will likely crash your e2.

I hope you have been using hcg on cycle and have nolva to use in conjunction with the clomid.

At 20 years old what you are doing is very risky.

You should at least be using all the correct products to make it as safe as possible.

Thanks for the response. I haven't been using HCG at all, never used it before. Would you recommend using it with the chlomid for pct?

Thanks for the response. I haven't been using HCG at all, never used it before. Would you recommend using it with the chlomid for pct?
    Hcg is suppressive to natural lh production.

Lh secretion is one of the hormonal pathways that you're trying to restore during PCT.

Due to this, hcg is best suited for use on cycle and not during PCT.

Again, you should source some nolva to pair with the clomid because they work in synergy together.

If you're going to put these powerful hormones in your body you should have enough respect for your health to learn how to use them correctly.

What did you run on cycle?
    NACH3 likes this.

Hcg is suppressive to natural lh production.

Lh secretion is one of the hormonal pathways that you're trying to restore during PCT.

Due to this, hcg is best suited for use on cycle and not during PCT.

Again, you should source some nolva to pair with the clomid because they work in synergy together.

If you're going to put these powerful hormones in your body you should have enough respect for your health to learn how to use them correctly.

What did you run on cycle?
    I ran test 400 for 8 weeks at 200mg a week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You shut yourself down for 200mgs/wk?!?! If it were me Ida made it worthwhile - at least a supra physiological dose! Your shut down regardless!

You should do as Numbere stated and just use SERMs(clomid/& Nolva) paired together as they work synergistically together... No AI in PCT use it during your cycle from day one!

Just think about this as s learning experience and keep reading and learning b/c it just gets more in depth the deeper you go... Yes the same fundamentals(so to speak) remain but things doses change and with that so do side effects
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-22-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Hamilton I don't mean to be a dick but 200mg/week of test for 8 weeks is a complete waste of your hormonal health.

Some guys take 200mg/week of test for a trt dose to supplement their natural testosterone .

IMO you should begin PCT 10 days after last pin.

Get some nolva and run your PCT doses similar to those below.

Then have a hormone panel in 4-6 weeks to check for the extent of HTPA reset.

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 75/50/50/50

Hamilton I don't mean to be a dick but 200mg/week of test for 8 weeks is a complete waste of your hormonal health.

Some guys take 200mg/week of test for a trt dose to supplement their natural testosterone .

IMO you should begin PCT 10 days after last pin.

Get some nolva and run your PCT doses similar to those below.

Then have a hormone panel in 4-6 weeks to check for the extent of HTPA reset.

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    No honestly mate, I appreciate every bit of advice that I'm given. I'm the first to admit that i was far to young to start steroids but I've got over the fact that it may have fucked me up, I'm just looking towards the future and how I can go about curing my side effects. Someone mentioned TRT, I had no idea what that was till I did my research on it and read all the symptoms of low testosterone , all of which I have.

But once again, I appreciate all the help you guys can give me!

No honestly mate, I appreciate every bit of advice that I'm given. I'm the first to admit that i was far to young to start steroids but I've got over the fact that it may have fucked me up, I'm just looking towards the future and how I can go about curing my side effects. Someone mentioned TRT, I had no idea what that was till I did my research on it and read all the symptoms of low testosterone , all of which I have.

But once again, I appreciate all the help you guys can give me!
    You have some important decisions ahead of you buddy.

If you stop cycling until you are much older it's possible, that with time and SERMs, your natural hormone balance will return.

TRT is a life long commitment.

I'm don't mean to give you that impression that TRT is a bad option, it's helped many feel normal again.

Just understand what pinning twice a week and monitoring your bw for the next 50+ years of your life entails.

Thanks for your help!

Just one last question, you said HCG is best used while on cycle instead of as a pct as it's an LH surpresser, would it be beneficial to me to go back on cycle in a few months time, on a lower doesage and run HCG while I'm on cycle?

Thanks for your help!

Just one last question, you said HCG is best used while on cycle instead of as a pct as it's an LH surpresser, would it be beneficial to me to go back on cycle in a few months time, on a lower doesage and run HCG while I'm on cycle?
    No buddy, just go transition into a nolva clomid PCT 10 days after your last pin.

If you were on for like 6 months then I'd probably say source some hcg and stay on for a few more weeks.

You only get one body, please start making better life decisions.

Thread Information