Thread: Cycle advice

dscalgary is offline New Member

Cycle advice

Hello,

So I'm thinkin about a winny test e cycle. I've done a few cycles before mostly for bulking, this will be my first cutting cyxle. I wanted to keep it simple and keep the injections to a minimum. Usually I inject 3 times a week but I was hoping to be able to do once a week with e this time.

Week 1-5 500mgs of test e
    Week 5-10 650
    Week 11-14 750

Winny week 5-8 50mgs
    Week 9-11 75-100mgs

I've leaned down from 220 6'1" 16%bf
    To around 206-208 unknown bf% already. Just want to lean out more and tighten up. Any ideas ?

Edit ***
    The reason I want to only inject once a week is because last cycle my glutes were so tight it would cause unbelievable back pain where I could barely bend down.
    Last edited by dscalgary; 05-23-2016 at 12:07 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Why are you changing the dosages throughout the cycle?

What are your plans for AI, hcg and PCT?

You want to pin test once a week for the whole cycle?

When was the last time you've had blood work?

I thought it would be worth a try to up the dose every few weeks to change it up and body doesn't get use to a dose ?

I was planning on arim eod while on and Hcg nolvA and Clomid as a pct.

I wanted to pin once a week as long as possible. Just worried about the back pain that I got last time.

Had blood work about a year ago. Been on a cycle since then though.

So you've been cruising for a year, this will be a blast, then you're going to do PCT and go natural?

What have you been cruising on?

You really need to pin the test e twice a week, if not your hormones will be on a roller coaster.

If you're glutes get sore then find other injection sites.

The winny should be taken every day.

Also, you should take 1800-2400mg of NAC every day while on this cycle.

Increasing the dose every few weeks so that your body doesn't get use to it makes no sense.

Pick one amount for test and one amount for winny, then stay with them for the entire cycle.

The body does not get use to AAS.

Androgen receptors actually up regulate and become more sensitive when taking steroids .

Muscle tissue gains slow down initially after fibers become saturated with extra nitrogen and glycogen.

Gains slow down again because you can only gain a finite amount during a given cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    So you've been cruising for a year, this will be a blast, then you're going to do PCT and go natural?

What have you been cruising on?

You really need to pin the test e twice a week, if not your hormones will be on a roller coaster.

If you're glutes get sore then find other injection sites.

The winny should be taken every day.

Also, you should take 1800-2400mg of NAC every day while on this cycle.

Increasing the dose every few weeks so that your body doesn't get use to it makes no sense.

Pick one amount for test and one amount for winny, then stay with them for the entire cycle.

The body does not get use to AAS.

Androgen receptors actually up regulate and become more sensitive when taking steroids .

Muscle tissue gains slow down initially after fibers become saturated with extra nitrogen and glycogen.

Gains slow down again because you can only gain a finite amount during a given cycle.

Thanks a lot for the info !

I usually do a 15 week cycle then pct then try and take 15-20 weeks off

So yes, I will be natural for a while (until fall) and then try and do a bulk

I will pin twice a week and figure it out, just wanted to know if others have done it with success. I have never tried it.

What have I been crusing on? Well I finished a bulking cycle about 12 weeks ago or so and wanted to plan out my next one coming up soon. I did my pct and just have been natural past few months. Sore, all the time.... strength hasn't gone down much at all just always sore. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dscalgary View Post
    Thanks a lot for the info !

I usually do a 15 week cycle then pct then try and take 15-20 weeks off

So yes, I will be natural for a while (until fall) and then try and do a bulk

I will pin twice a week and figure it out, just wanted to know if others have done it with success. I have never tried it.

What have I been crusing on? Well I finished a bulking cycle about 12 weeks ago or so and wanted to plan out my next one coming up soon. I did my pct and just have been natural past few months. Sore, all the time.... strength hasn't gone down much at all just always sore. . .
    I must have misinterpreted what you wrote when you said that you had bw a year ago and have been on cycle since.

Yeah man I hear you, going back to Clark Kent after being Superman for 15 weeks is no fun.

It would be a good idea to have labs agin before this cycle.

That way you can cheak the extent of your HPTA reset and aslo see if you're healthy enough to cycle.

You should also post up your revised cycle with ancillaries and PCT so that members can make sure you're on the right track.

Thread Information