Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Halo as a pre work out supplement?

kenbow67 is offline New Member

Halo as a pre work out supplement?

Stats
    Height 5'11"
    Weight 190
    BF: aprox 11-12%
    Previous cycles - 8
    I have been training for about 15 years, I don't compete or plan to compete.
    Present Goal: Looking good for the summer, like to get 6% BF.
    Cycle
    test Prop : 150 mg eod 12 wks (1-12)
    Primo Eth: 100 mg eod 12 wks (1-12)
    Anavar : 40 mg ed 6 wks (1-6)
    Winstrol (inject) 50mg ed 6 wks (7-12)
    Halo: 20 mg ed wks (9-12)
    Diet is pretty clean, low carb, low fat, low sugar, 2500 calories a day. Lots of chicken and white rice.
    Cardio eod/weights eod and I go seven days a week. I mix in some leg training on cardio days. The old body handles this well but I just hurt myself if I do cardio/legs or upper body two days in a row.

I was 205 4 weeks ago when I started the cycle and In pleased with the results to date. I'm purposely using the inject winstrol because I planned on using halo, seemed like a bad idea to stack them as orals. I know the whinny is still liver toxic but less so when you inject.

So I have not tried Halo but I plan to use it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. But the more I read...I question why would you take it on cardio days. It would seem great for lifting days, aggression to pound through the work out when you are tired and hungry from dieting. It only last around 6-8 hours and I don't really see a reason to keep the levels in blood up other than when I'm weight training. It kills cardio...and I know my body and need around 45 minutes eod to cut. Winny always makes cardio easy for me, not looking to mess that up.

Does anybody else do this? Just use halo on weight training days while cutting? and if I only take Halo eod am I giving my liver enough of a break to take it for 6 weeks? I always take a daily liver supplement.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'd up your primo... I've ran primo depot 3x and id not go less than 1G/wk, it's a weak steroid but the results I got were great, it also needs to be run for 16-20wks for optimal results! Is this your first time running primo? What wk are you in?

I didn't see any on cycle ancillaries - AI/hcg ?
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Winny depot is c17 alkylated and just as liver toxic as the oral form.

yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    When you say Halo, are you talking about Halotestin ? Or the prohormone halodrol? Or what?

When I say Halo I meant Halotestin .

I run Aromasin 20mg ed. I get gyno real easy for some reason. I will take HCG when i come off to get my nads back. I have low t and that started long before I cycled, I take 300 mg a week minimum year round.
    I have run primo before and I did do a gram. I got high blood pressure and headaches. I was red and pissed off all the time. we all get different sides though. I'm using it mainly to keep my gains. next time I'll try 600mg.

I have seen the oral/inject debate on whinny many times. Same chemical formula whinny is whinny. you either think one pass though the liver is less toxic than two or you don't.

So...has anybody ever tried using halotestin only on training days as a pre work out when cutting?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbow67 View Post
    I will take HCG when i come off to get my nads back. I have low t and that started long before I cycled, I take 300 mg a week minimum year round.
    Those two sentences make absolutely no sense together, if you are on TRT you can/should take HCG in small doses, but it needs to be done year round. If you are on TRT you are shutdown, you cant bring your nads back.

Yes Halo can be used 1 hour before workout usually used for strength, expect agression and high BP. Also quite toxic for your liver, how is your last bloodwork?
    Is your hematocrit in range taking 300mgs year round?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Those two sentences make absolutely no sense together, if you are on TRT you can/should take HCG in small doses, but it needs to be done year round. If you are on TRT you are shutdown, you cant bring your nads back.

Yes Halo can be used 1 hour before workout usually used for strength, expect agression and high BP. Also quite toxic for your liver, how is your last bloodwork?
    Is your hematocrit in range taking 300mgs year round?
    yeah that doesn't make much sense the way I wrote it. I take at least 300-mg test a week year round because I have low T. If I'm cycling other hormones I take more test. If I am taking other hormones, like the primo, whinny, anavar , NPP, etc I take HCG for a couple of weeks when I'm done cycling with those hormones. I'll take some HCG every couple of months when I'm off the other hormones and just running the test so I don't have itty bitty balls

Blood work I'm not sure to be honest.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbow67 View Post

Blood work I'm not sure to be honest.
    TRT of 300mgs per week without bloodwork.... either you have no interest in being alive or have no clue what you are doing...
    InternalFire likes this.

Osprey is offline New Member
    I do use winny or clenover as pre-workout. Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    TRT of 300mgs per week without bloodwork.... either you have no interest in being alive or have no clue what you are doing...
    Dude what is up with you. You are very negative and condescending. it doesn't seem like you are interested in helping anybody, you just want to put people down. I make one statement, you insult me. I clarify and you do it again. There is no need to be cruel or an ass. I'm a consultant and I make my living helping people who know less than me. At no point do I try and make them feel dumb about it and I don't insult them. If you want help, then help. If not, then keep your negativity to yourself. I mean what exactly do you think was going to happen as a result of your comment? I now feel like I'm endangering my life? I'm going to run right out and get my bloodwork done? I feel like an idiot? If you want to make a logical point to support your argument then make it.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halo pre workout is quite common among BBs. I know a lot of competitors who add it in 4 weeks out for the reasons you mentioned.

Thread Information