Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Trading during a cycle.

Cole40 is offline New Member

Trading during a cycle.

I'm a strength and conditioning coach by trade, so I know how to traini. but I've never done a cycle so obviously I wondering if some of the more experienced members can tell me if there are guidelines to training while on cycle that should be considered.

For instance, for whatever genetic reason I don't have to do much work on my chest and it develops quite fast, on the other hand I can destroy my biceps frequently and just don't develop mass there with the same ease.

Should I alter training to compensate for the Aas?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    IMO, find which training style forces your body to respond/compensate for the workload and then add the AAS. How.do you feel about HIT training? Really good group of guys and gals participating in the thread below. It's very motivating and just plain fun.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

boisebeast is offline Member
    My advice is to read all of the stickies. There is so much valuable information to absorb in them that will help you dial in your training! Best of luck to you

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole40 View Post
    I'm a strength and conditioning coach by trade, so I know how to traini. but I've never done a cycle so obviously I wondering if some of the more experienced members can tell me if there are guidelines to training while on cycle that should be considered.

For instance, for whatever genetic reason I don't have to do much work on my chest and it develops quite fast, on the other hand I can destroy my biceps frequently and just don't develop mass there with the same ease.

Remember... Whatever builds your muscle will keep your muscle so stick with what works(for you) also check out the link AlmostGone(AG) provided you... "Marcus' HIT Dungeon"

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole40 View Post

Do exactly the same. Aas should be used just as a tool to do your things better.

With AAS in your system, you won't have problems with building muscles. If you're looking for pure strength gains, you'll train differently than a BB. You're the experts. I'm a boxing/kickboxing coach so overall conditioning and power output are the goals. Whether I'm on cycle or not, I just train the same. It's just that my performance gets enhanced during my cycle. Hoorah to performance enhancement! LOL

Thread Information