Week 1-8: Test P - 100mg [EOD]
    Week 3-8: Anavar - 40mg [ED]
    Week 1-8: hCG - 250iu [E3.5D/500iu per week]
    Week 1-10: Arimidex - 0.25 [EOD]

PCT:
    Week 11-14: Clomid - 50/25/25/25
    Week 11-14: Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20

Questions:
    1. Should I run arimidex or aromasin ? Or does it not matter?
    2. Is the PCT dosages/duration correct?
    3. Should I run hCG or is it not necessary?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Dex and stane are both equally great AIs, you can't go wrong with either.

No, you're PCT is lacking and needs work.

This worries me because you're on cycle now and aren't aware how to successfully implement PCT.

Yes, hcg is mandatory for every cycle.

You are really jumping the gun by planning a cycle before you current on is finished.

All your research and an questions should be about how to make your current cycle successful.

When you have blood work 4-6 weeks after PCT is finished on your current cycle, then we can plan your next blast.
    thrw.w4y likes this.

thrw.w4y is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Dex and stane are both equally great AIs, you can't go wrong with either.

No, you're PCT is lacking and needs work.

This worries me because you're on cycle now and aren't aware how to successfully implement PCT.

Yes, hcg is mandatory for every cycle.

You are really jumping the gun by planning a cycle before you current on is finished.

All your research and an questions should be about how to make your current cycle successful.

When you have blood work 4-6 weeks after PCT is finished on your current cycle, then we can plan your next blast.
    First off, thanks for replying. After three days, I thought nobody was ever going to reply so I just stopped checking this post. The only reason I'm planning out my cycles ahead of time is because the person I'm buying from isn't always around so I have to buy in bulk/in advance. There is also the issue of a high minimum order so I can't keep buying the gear whenever I need it.

In what way is the PCT lacking? Is it the dosage for the clomid? I originally had it dosed at 75/50/50/50 but people on this board told me that the dosage was too high so I lowered it to 50/25/25/25.

Should hCG be run only near the end of the cycle or is it important to run it throughout the cycle? The only reason I'm asking is because it's quite expensive and I know hCG's potency begins to weaken throughout it's shelf-life.

For the record, I have read the stickies and am following the "My First Cycle" sticky created by austinite exactly as it was written. I've had great success with my first cycle but I think it's also important to plan ahead of time if I'm going to be running gear safely and correctly. I would rather ask as many stupid questions on this forum as possible rather than harm my own health.

Again, thanks for the help. I really hope you read this again. Liked + Repped.
    Last edited by thrw.w4y; 06-10-2016 at 01:18 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrw.w4y View Post
    First off, thanks for replying. After three days, I thought nobody was ever going to reply so I just stopped checking this post. The only reason I'm planning out my cycles ahead of time is because the person I'm buying from isn't always around so I have to buy in bulk/in advance. There is also the issue of a high minimum order so I can't keep buying the gear whenever I need it.

In what way is the PCT lacking? Is it the dosage for the clomid? I originally had it dosed at 75/50/50/50 but people on this board told me that the dosage was too high so I lowered it to 50/25/25/25.

Should hCG be run only near the end of the cycle or is it important to run it throughout the cycle? The only reason I'm asking is because it's quite expensive and I know hCG's potency begins to weaken throughout it's shelf-life.

For the record, I have read the stickies and am following the "My First Cycle" sticky created by austinite exactly as it was written. I've had great success with my first cycle but I think it's also important to plan ahead of time if I'm going to be running gear safely and correctly. I would rather ask as many stupid questions on this forum as possible rather than harm my own health.

Again, thanks for the help. I really hope you read this again. Liked + Repped.
    Follow the PCT doses given the the my first cycle sticky.

PCT for prop usually begins 3 days after last pin.

HCG should be used from day one until 2-3 days before PCT.

If you reconstitute HCG with bac water and store it in the fridge then it will last for at least 90 days without losing any potency.

Thread Information