First of all,hello GUYS! And Im glad I found this site,coz ,all over around and even in real life are many "PRO"s that pretend they know anything but its seems I know better than them so I am trying to get some help from you.
So,let me tell you the problem, im fucking FRUSTRATED! CANT EVEN HAVE SEX ANYMORE,IM OUT OF MY MIND.
I did my strong first cycle with PARABOLAN (Yea I was retard! ) I noticed that my dick was shrunk,like a worm,but I didnt take it in serious,after I did 1 cycle of Test prop with winny, all seemed good and I could have had sex at all,my mistake was that I didnt even did a PCT coz I never knw about this before.
I went even to clinics and did analys and they say im normal,I dont have any problem,but still when Im with a Girl my dick gets strong for few secs then I lose my erection..and after that I cant even have a pleasure to have sex and im mad. ANY1 HERE CAN HELP ME ?!? If u need infos about test from lab I will post them here.
I WAS THINKING to make a GOOD CYCLE in orde to LOW UP MY T LEVELS, and to finish it with a good PCT.
My cycle was going to be ( test p ,masteron and win+ proviron ) .
Sorry if im so irascible,but trust me,im into this problem for about 1 year and nobody could helped me,only bullshits so im at my end of the world..