poppz is offline Senior Member

advice on getting rid of cystic chest acne

My last tren ,test cycle has me messed up. I ve had bacne with deca , but i dont like my chest messed up. Any advice

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For cystic acne the only thing that has worked for me is Accutane. I knly take 10mg per day for around a month. It usually keeps it away for over 6 months, but eventually it comes back.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    For cystic acne the only thing that has worked for me is Accutane. I knly take 10mg per day for around a month. It usually keeps it away for over 6 months, but eventually it comes back.
    +1 for accutane, make sure that your liver can handle the stress though

Yea i have sum generic from india ive been taking .its helped a lil but im worried about it coming bck. I believe its the tren ,nvr had it on test only,

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Yea i have sum generic from india ive been taking .its helped a lil but im worried about it coming bck. I believe its the tren,nvr had it on test only,
    I get them also, that's all that worked for me was Accutane. I was taking 20mg 3 times a week for 4-6 weeks. The longer you take seems to clear you longer. Went a year without acne. It was nice, but I believe it slowly come back. Plus if you eat a lot of shít, you break out from that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post

+1 for accutane, make sure that your liver can handle the stress though
    More your Triglyceride and chloresterol numbers jump threw the roof. But in high doses though, most ppl are fine at 10-30mg a few days a week.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    +1 for accutane, only thing that unclogs pores from the inside out for me.

As boisebeast said, make sure your liver is in good health and keep checking it through bloodwork.

Never noticed it to affect my cholesterol values.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    +1 for accutane, only thing that unclogs pores from the inside out for me.

As boisebeast said, make sure your liver is in good health and keep checking it through bloodwork.

Never noticed it to affect my cholesterol values.
    Didn't affect my liver values at all and was using 40mg per day for 3 months

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Didn't affect my liver values at all and was using 40mg per day for 3 months
    It is well known the toxicity of isotretinoin on the liver. It is common practice for doctors to monitor bloodwork during this kind of acne treatment, ussually monthly.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 05-25-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Thnx fellas.im gonna do a search for accutaine. Is it cheaper online? Or just go get a script?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz
    Thnx fellas.im gonna do a search for accutaine. Is it cheaper online? Or just go get a script?
    Script won't be hard to get from the doctor, they'll be happy to make money. In the U.S., I've never seen a legit online source, but then again I really haven't looked. Personally I'd rather pay a little more and get it straight from the doc but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

It is well known the toxicity of isotretinoin on the liver. It is common practice for doctors to monitor bloodwork during this kind of acne treatment, ussually monthly.
    I did bloodwork every month and my liver values didn't rise just the 2 I stated above. I'm not arguing with you BB. Just my personal experience with it and it was prescribed to me in the U.S.. knowing that they make you take BW monthly to see how it's affecting you. But weird for you to state the side effects of isotretinoin yet you didn't know it cause cholesterol issues in at least 40% percent of patients

If the acne's topical you should use benzyl peroxide soap and salicylic acid based cleanser (really cheap at walmart). If it's deep cysts you need accutane. If you go to the doc to get a script, you might think twice about how you got the acne. In order to avoid liability he could note your cause in the medical record. You might run into an issue with your insurance if they ever read the medical record.

Yea i wont mention roids, just oily skin i guess. Im gonna go nxt day off

Thread Information