Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Any Steroid vs. Test

coyote1 is offline New Member

Any Steroid vs. Test

This is a pretty simplistic question that Im sure the answer is fairly complicated, but I have read that most steroids end up converting in one way or another to testosterone and that is where the results come from. With that in mind, is there any steroid superior to real test?

Thx.
    coyote

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote1 View Post
    This is a pretty simplistic question that Im sure the answer is fairly complicated, but I have read that most steroids end up converting in one way or another to testosterone and that is where the results come from. With that in mind, is there any steroid superior to real test?

Thx.
    coyote
    Test is test

But tren is a different animal...

username101 is offline New Member
    All steroids are derivatives of testosterone , meaning they are made from the testosterone molecule. Testosterone has an androgenic and anabolic rating of 100/100 or 1:1 or 1000:1000 (however you wish to scale this it's identical) meaning it's the strongest and most potent stand alone hormone. Without testosterone no other steroid hormone can be synthesized..

All steroids have been altered from testosterone to change the androgenic and anabolic rating and they are compared to testosterone because that is their base hormone they were derived from. Most steroids act on different enzymes in the body which give them different effects, such as water retention, bloating, mass increase, strength increase etc etc etc.

To answer your question. NO , there is no steroid superior to testosterone. No other steroid hormone could exist without testosterone.

(Added) I forgot to mention. All derivatives of testosterone have been chemically and molecularly changed from the testosterone hormone thus making them less effective in some aspects and more effective in other aspects. Some have more sides and other have less.

If you're serious about you health, I would avoid any derivatives and just stick with testosterone stand alone you can get some great results without harsh compounds.
    Last edited by username101; 05-28-2016 at 08:10 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by username101
    All steroids are derivatives of testosterone, meaning they are made from the testosterone molecule. Testosterone has an androgenic and anabolic rating of 100/100 meaning it's the strongest and most potent stand alone hormone. Without testosterone no other steroid hormone can be synthesized.. All steroids that have been altered to change the androgenic and anabolic rating are compared to testosterone. Most steroids act on different enzymes in the body which give them different effects, such as water retention, bloating, mass increase, strength increase etc etc etc. To answer your question. NO , there is no steroid superior to testosterone. No other steroid hormone could exist without testosterone.
    weeeeeellllll technically, lol

All sex hormones are derivatives of Cholesterol. You can with some compounds skip a chemical process in which you have a testosterone intermediary. I think Nandrolones are an example, although Chemisty was not my strongest subject.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Steroid vs. Test-image-2960893724.jpg  
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote1 View Post

Thx.
    coyote
    If that were true, you could take any steroid and in the end see your testosterone levels increase, but that's not the case. Only testosterone itself will increase testosterone .

In terms of any being superior to test, that would depend on what you're trying to achieve. Some steroids can do more for hardening and conditioning, others can give a bigger boost of strength, some help do this or that...your genetics, that can determine (in part) how you respond to a certain compound.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post
    All steroids are derivatives of testosterone , meaning they are made from the testosterone molecule. Testosterone has an androgenic and anabolic rating of 100/100 or 1:1 or 1000:1000 (however you wish to scale this it's identical) meaning it's the strongest and most potent stand alone hormone. Without testosterone no other steroid hormone can be synthesized..

All steroids have been altered from testosterone to change the androgenic and anabolic rating and they are compared to testosterone because that is their base hormone they were derived from. Most steroids act on different enzymes in the body which give them different effects, such as water retention, bloating, mass increase, strength increase etc etc etc.

To answer your question. NO , there is no steroid superior to testosterone. No other steroid hormone could exist without testosterone.

(Added) I forgot to mention. All derivatives of testosterone have been chemically and molecularly changed from the testosterone hormone thus making them less effective in some aspects and more effective in other aspects. Some have more sides and other have less.

If you're serious about you health, I would avoid any derivatives and just stick with testosterone stand alone you can get some great results without harsh compounds.
    If testosterone is the "strongest stand alone hormone" with a rating of 100:100, why then do some steroids have a higher anabolic and/or androgenic rating? My point, testosterone is far from the strongest standalone hormone.

When you say all derivatives of testosterone have been "chemically and molecularly changed" this implies a negative, but why is that a negative? Steroids like Anavar and Winstrol are derived from DHT, the body makes DHT, the conversion exists naturally. And when we're talking about a "Change" to the testosterone hormone, we're talking about adding or removing a carbon atom or doing this or that with a methyl, we're not talking about adding poison or some outerspace ingredient.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets not forget the fact that most of test ends up converted to either estrogen or dht in ones body and thats the final form

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Lets not forget the fact that most of test ends up converted to either estrogen or dht in ones body and thats the final form
    Only a fraction of one's serum testosterone normally converts to other compounds. If you're losing most of your TT to DHT or estrogen conversion, your body is doing something very wrong.

I believe its called genetics

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I believe its called genetics
    I've never seen a large increase in one's serum test levels when they began taking an AI or DHT blocker on cycle. We're talking less than 10% conversion normally, not 50+%.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-04-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I've never seen a large increase in one's serum test levels when they began taking an AI or DHT blocker on cycle. We're talking less than 10% conversion normally, not 50+%.
    I may have misunderstood topic/comment, I raise white flag and excuse myself from this discussion as most likely being in the wrong. I need to read alot more research regard this before commenting next time. Thanks

Thread Information