username101 is offline New Member

Sustanon smell and taste

Hey guys,

I've purchased some pharma grade sustanon , colour is fine, results are great, no PIP whatsoever. I'm just curious about the smell and taste.

(btw I have a script for Testosterone from my Doctor, it's perfectly legal for me to have possession and use testosterone.. I'm usually prescribed Enanthate which is what my Doctor has recommended based on my blood tests and hormone levels)

I have purchased this hormone outside my Doctor's recommendations, from a reputable online pharmacy in Thailand, which is still perfectly legal for me to obtain and use, no laws broken here so put the taser down officers

It has a sweet almost perfume like smell, bitter to taste but the smell is extremely strong, very perfume like. It's very hard to explain how to describe the aroma, it's sweet but when I taste the gear it's like sticking my tongue on a 9v battery, do it once and you don't want to do it again haha

My sex drive is through the roof, I'm shredding body fat and packing on muscle pretty damn fast, 6 weeks in and going strong.

Could this be the combination of ethers used in the oils or should I be concerned about this strange smell?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You really cant judge it by smell. Many things can effect that. Carrier oils, solvents, raw material, etc...

username101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You really cant judge it by smell. Many things can effect that. Carrier oils, solvents, raw material, etc...
    That's what I thought, thanks for your input.

If you get result, the gear's good.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    I'm using original pharma grade sus and don't get any smell bit as the others say, results speak louder than anything else. Carry on.

Thread Information