FRANKTHETANK604 is offline New Member

First Cycle please help advice

hey about to start my first ever cycle i have purchased everything that think i need and I wanted to just get a 2nd opinion from all of you people ... As i believe I have done my research i still am a bit worried...
    this is what i would like to run...
    Cycle #1
    Anavar 50-80mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Test Prop 500mg (100mg EOD) Weeks 1-8
    HCG 500iu (250iu pinned Monday/Thursday)

Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-8
    NAC 600MG Twice ED Weeks 1-8

Clomid 70/70/35/35
    Nolvadex Breakdown
    40/20/20/20mg

The few things I'm worried about as well as the noob questions are...
    Test prop, I purchased a bottle its 10ml. at 150mg/ml. Is 100 mg of test a lot to be doing every other day?... or should i start in smaller dosages?, like twice a week possibly? ... And what is with the test prop 500mg? ... I dont understand this what so ever? , Am i suppose to take 500 mg right off the hop?...
    HCG , Ive had so many people tell me that the HCG doesn't have to be ran until later on in the cycle ? , as well I've heard that 500iu is too much to be doing per week, what are your guys thoughts on this?...
    The anavar should i be running more ?, possibly 100 MG per day?
    Ive tried finding the arena sativa everywhere and I can't... is that a make or break ? ... everything else i have purchased and ready to go...
    as far as taking the climid and nolvadex, that should be done at the 8 week mark?, and how much and how long should I be taking these drugs for? ...

sorry for all the noob questions and i hope someone can answer this cause I'm wanting to start this today/tomorrow

thank you for everyones time

(i also posted this under "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle")

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch that cycle plan and follow this for a sucessfull first cycle:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information