LB8
    LB8 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Advice

Stats

Height: 5'10 (been exact same height for 3 years so stopped growing)
    Weight: 206lbs
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 420lbs
    Deadlift: 520lbs
    Training experience: 4 years

I've decided to begin a cycle in a few weeks. Will last 8 weeks not including PCT time.
    This is my first time using any AAS, I realise that there's some problems accosiated with the fact I'm 19 and most people don't reccomened starting a cycle until 23 because of how it can fuck with my endocrine system. I'm undecided between using a fairly light oral cycle or more common bulking cycle. My primary aim is to gain strength on my main 3 lifts and secondary aim is to put on mass (with a cycle hoping to put on 20-22lbs within an 8 week cycle)

If I was to do a light cycle it would either be solely anavar , or anavar with Test. My question is would this be a waste of a cycle? I've seen conflicting answers on anavar results, especially when trying to bulk on mass (although seems useful for strength), however as it seems to be the safest steroid for those under 23 i am drawn to it.

My other option is to do a proper cycle. Test would be the base of my cycle taking for 8 weeks. I would run deca alongside for 7 weeks and use Dbol for the first 4 weeks. I realise this would be a much more effective cycle, but would it have that high of a risk for my endocrine system even with good PCT?

As a PCT I will probably use Clomid in either case. And am unsure whether to run an anti estrogen like armidex alongside the cycle.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated, and plz resist the "at your age you only need to eat well and train hard", my diet is pretty strong, I'm getting 8-9 hours sleep a night and have put on 12lbs in the past 8 weeks and about 15-25lbs on each main lifts, just looking to speed up strength progress and put on some major size before doing a cut pre sport season in september.

Thanks,
    L

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    You're going to hurt yourself and cause permanent damage. Don't do it.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So you know you can fuck your endocrine system but you dont care?

You should wait till you are 25, you say you are even making good gains why mess it up? It will never be the same afterwards, believe me.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do not have any photos, but you are built like a brick shit house or your bodyfat is high. I do not recommend cycling above 15% bodyfat. Cycling increases blood pressure and cholesteral.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69
    I do not have any photos, but you are built like a brick shit house or your bodyfat is high. I do not recommend cycling above 15% bodyfat. Cycling increases blood pressure and cholesteral.
    5'10" and 206lbs is a brick shit house???

Proximal is offline Banned
    Just read the last sentence, what sport, what college level, what position?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Dont run anavar only..ever! Anavar really only works when you already have low body fat 10-11% or lower.

Run test prop 500mg a week, the short ester will kick in faster and leave your system faster. Deca has a longer ester so it takes 4-5 weeks to get in your system so stopping at week 8 wont work. I wouldnt do multiple compounds, keep it simple and use Test Propionate at 500mg/wk. Pin Mon/Thurs. I use .25mg Adex a day.

Purchase your PCT BEFORE you get your gear or youll screw yourself and then have to wait for it once youre finished or if you have sides during the cycle and wont be able to do anything about it.

LB8
    LB8 is offline New Member
    Cheers for the replies guys.

New member so i do not know how to tag replies/members so will just have to quote names:

Mr.BB: if i knew that i would 100% fuck up my e-system i wouldnt do the cycle, but from what i can tell if everythings done properly and PCT is done well and i keep the doses fairly moderate, then I should be okay unless im very unlucky... and it's not that i dont think im making decent gains at the moment, its just that i want to speed it up as i only have a couple of months before pre season training and cutting.

charger69: My BF % is about 12% at the moment give or take 1 percent

Proximal: Rugby (I live in England not USA), not sure what college level means, and as a centre (if that means anything to you), i played american football for a month last year so if it gives any help i played running back and at top league univeristy level.

Kloter1: Thanks for letting me know, would you run anavar or Dbol with the test or literally test by itself?

Cheers again guys for all the replies.

Thread Information