Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    freezer01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7

    Test-eq-var stack 2nd cycle

    Hi all just posting my cycle that I'm due to start tomorrow.
    I chose this as I am cutting and wanted something friendly on the hairline.

    30 yo, 5'7, 82kgs,
    bf 18% and something I have trouble getting down.
    I'm naturally pudgy unless I really work on it.
    Diet is clean, and 40% 35% 25% split running a 400cal deficit.

    Have been lifting over 10 years, and this is my second cycle. First was a test e, anavar cycle. 500mg test e for 10 weeks and 80mg of var ed for 10 weeks also.

    Here's my cycle due to start tomorrow. I'm just posting to make sure I haven't missed anything as well as a few questions. All feedback is welcome.


    Week 1-12 test e 500mg pw
    Week 1-12 EQ 500mg pw
    Week 4-12 Var 80 mg ed

    Week 14-18 nolva 50/50/25/25
    Week 1 - 14 adex .5mg eod

    Here's my questions.
    I don't want to run much more than 12 weeks, should I front load the EQ?

    I got shrunken nuts last time to the point I didn't want to do juice again, is adding hcg an overkill?

    Does this cycle seem like One of the better choices for someone that's concerend about hairloss?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    No need to front load EQ.

    HCG should definitely be added.

    I am not very knowledgable on which AAS are hairline friendly and which are not so ill let someone else chime in on that.

    One thing I will add, you may want to relook your choice of cycle. EQ for 12 weeks is way too short. I ran it for 14 weeks and thought that was too short and next run I will be doing at least 16 if not 18-20 at at least 800mg. I know that may seem like overkill but I really do feel this is a weak drug and needs to be run at higher dosages for longer times. Considering the fact you sound set on a 12 weeks cycle it may be a good idea to swap that compound out.

  3. #3
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    You'r bf is too high to cycle.

    If you have trouble getting down to 15% then your diet is off and needs attention.

    No one is naturally overweight, unless they have a medical condition, their diet is off.

    PCT start time for eq is usually 21 days.

    So you should either run the test a week longer than the eq or change the start time.

    You need both nolva and clomid for PCT.

    You need hcg in every cycle.

    Why 0.5mg of dex?

    Have you had bw on your last cycle?

    Have you had bw since your last cycle?
    Last edited by numbere; 05-31-2016 at 08:55 AM.

  4. #4
    freezer01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Ok thanks,
    I did wonder if it was worth dropping the EQ and running the var for 10 weeks.

    My reason for a 12 week cycle is I need to travel a lot starting around the 12 week mark. But my main concern is that to date I've only ever ran a 10 week cycle, so the idea of a 14 - 16 week cycle is a bit daunting having everything shutdown for so long. My main concern is my nuts and my sex drive.

  5. #5
    freezer01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You'r bf is too high to cycle.

    If you have trouble getting down to 15% then your diet is off and needs attention.

    No one is naturally overweight, unless they have a medical condition, their diet is off.

    PCT start time for eq is usually 21 days.

    So you should either run the test a week longer than the eq or change the start time.

    You need both nolva and clomid for PCT.

    You need hcg in every cycle.

    Why 0.5mg of dex?

    Have you had bw on your last cycle?

    Have you had bw since your last cycle?
    So I'm too fat to cycle?
    I live in Thailand mate and getting reliable blood work would be a mission,
    but you're right bw should be done. Cheers for the reminder.

    I suppose my main question now is do I drop the EQ or not if only running for 12 weeks

  6. #6
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer01 View Post
    So I'm too fat to cycle?
    I live in Thailand mate and getting reliable blood work would be a mission,
    but you're right bw should be done. Cheers for the reminder.

    I suppose my main question now is do I drop the EQ or not if only running for 12 weeks
    Yes, you should be at 15% bf or below when cycling.

    This is for two reasons.

    The first is that the higher your bf the more difficult it becomes to keep e2 within range.

    Keep e2 withing range is important because the the most unhealthy thing that can happen to you on cycle is having high e2.

    This is one reason why bw is imperative.

    Bw is needed to hone your AI dose and check e2 levels.

    The second reason is that a higher bf shows a lack of dedication to diet and or training.

    Diet is the super important on cycle, if you're not eating right it's not worth the risk to your hormonal health to cycle.

    Steroids are not meant to get you in shape.

    You need to be in great condition before you use them or the likelihood of bad things happening will increase.

    IMO drop the eq the conditions aren't right for it and it's a waste anyway as there are better compounds.

  7. #7
    freezer01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Yes, you should be at 15% bf or below when cycling.

    This is for two reasons.

    The first is that the higher your bf the more difficult it becomes to keep e2 within range.

    Keep e2 withing range is important because the the most unhealthy thing that can happen to you on cycle is having high e2.

    This is one reason why bw is imperative.

    Bw is needed to hone your AI dose and check e2 levels.

    The second reason is that a higher bf shows a lack of dedication to diet and or training.

    Diet is the super important on cycle, if you're not eating right it's not worth the risk to your hormonal health to cycle.

    Steroids are not meant to get you in shape.

    You need to be in great condition before you use them or the likelihood of bad things happening will increase.

    IMO drop the eq the conditions aren't right for it and it's a waste anyway as there are better compounds.
    OK thanks again

    I'm thinking I'll drop the EQ and just run test e and var.

    I'm going to start regardless if my bf is too high as this will be the only chance this year to cycle due to travel obligations with work.

    If I manage I get bw done and all is well, does this sound a better choice to my original

    1-12 Test E 500mg pw (2x250mg)
    1-4 test prop 100mg eod
    6-12 var 60 ed
    Week 14-18 nolva 50/50/25/25

    HCG 1-12 500mg pw (2x250mg)

  8. #8
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer01 View Post
    OK thanks again

    I'm thinking I'll drop the EQ and just run test e and var.

    I'm going to start regardless if my bf is too high as this will be the only chance this year to cycle due to travel obligations with work.

    If I manage I get bw done and all is well, does this sound a better choice to my original

    1-12 Test E 500mg pw (2x250mg)
    1-4 test prop 100mg eod
    6-12 var 60 ed
    Week 14-18 nolva 50/50/25/25

    HCG 1-12 500mg pw (2x250mg)
    Again, you need both nolva and clomid for PCT.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •