Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: tren e or deca

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK guys, I don't post many threads out side of the lounge. But it's that time to start thinking of my next run.

Might seem like a stupid question and all. But never really researched about tren e.

I have done tren twice now. And sides did not affect me that much. Besides sweating (but I'm drenched at night now and I'm just on trt dose).

So this will be a bulking cycle. Maybe start July sometime. All deoends. No rush.

I'm sticking to long esters for now on. Have a perfect pinning schedule. 4 spots. Each spot gets 2weeks in between.

So question here is. I know (besides diet dictating bloat and water retention ) npp would holds off less water then deca . Deca will blow u up more. (Trying not to sound like a newbie and put my thoughts into words lol)

Does the same go with tren e? Or would u expect same results from either ester.

My first thought was going simple test/deca (hopefully pharm grade) but source also has pharmacom ugl. Which heard good things about so was also thinking tren e.

Edit: hit send on accident before finishing post
    InternalFire likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would honestly do deca . Mainly because of how harsh tren is on the body. I really only like it to cut/harden up. If you are bulking I would go deca as its the less harsh option on your body.

It comes down to how often you want to cycle. A good friend of mine is going thru almost a vial a week whereas Im going thru the same vial in almost 3 weeks and we have similar results as far as how our bodies look (we are running the exact same compounds). Our coach attributes this due to the fact that I do not run tren in the off season.

With that said, tren is a lot stronger and will make your body look more appealing as it will shed off fat even in a high calorie diet so thats something to keep in mind as well. As far as esters you can retain a bit more water on the enanthate but I do not think its anywhere close to as dramatic as deca vs npp.
    InternalFire likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the deca and save the tren for a cut. What's a little water retention on a bulk
    InternalFire likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I would run the deca and save the tren for a cut. What's a little water retention on a bulk
    I don't mind the water retention really. But even with tren a got a decent bulk with the ahrdening.

But will probably go with deca . I haven't ran deca since I started cycling. ...think it's tine
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information