Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: First real cycle.... Cannot post..?

Fhritp is offline New Member

First real cycle.... Cannot post..?

I just spent 20 mins typing out this cycle and what im doing etc but the spam forum filter is not allowing me to post.
    It said no urls or bad words etc. I do not have any words other than tren test and mast.
    I took my picture out as well. Is there a page i can read the exact words im not allowed using because i read the forum rules...

Sorry for the post i just really want to post this cycle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That really stinks.

Sorry about that, but there's a lot of spammers out there and filters are needed.

Your first cycle should be test only.

You shouldn't be using mast and most definitely shouldn't be using tren in your first cycle.

Please read the link below, it explains most everything you need to know for a first cycle.

What are your stats?

What is your training experience?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    InternalFire likes this.

I really wish i could post it all. Ive done test 3 times in the past and once with eq.

Ive gone from 14 percent ish bf to probably 9 in about 5 or 6 weeks with strict diet

Im on trt dose of 200mg of cyp per week for the past year. Im 30 years old 195lbs and sit at around just under 6 feet

First real cycle.... Cannot post..?-img_20160522_185143.jpg

Here is 2 weeks ago. I wish i had a before picture 5 or 6 weeks ago with barley any abs

Quote Originally Posted by Fhritp View Post
    I really wish i could post it all. Ive done test 3 times in the past and once with eq.

Ive gone from 14 percent ish bf to probably 9 in about 5 or 6 weeks with strict diet

Im on trt dose of 200mg of cyp per week for the past year. Im 30 years old 195lbs and sit at around just under 6 feet
    Oh okay I misunderstood your first post.

Congrats on the bf loss.

I don't mean to offend you, and I'm not sure of your personal goals but 195lb at 6ft 9%bf are not that great of stats for a 4th cycle.

Those results are achievable naturally.

You might have an issue with your diet.

200mg/weeks of cyp is the upper range for trt.

Are you self medicating?

When is the last time you've had blood work?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Oh okay I misunderstood your first post.

Congrats on the bf loss.

I don't mean to offend you, and I'm not sure of your personal goals but 195lb at 6ft 9%bf are not that great of stats for a 4th cycle.

Those results are achievable naturally.

You might have an issue with your diet.

200mg/weeks of cyp is the upper range for trt.

Are you self medicating?

When is the last time you've had blood work?
    I hate to make a mess of this thread like this but when i was 21 i did 2 cc of eq (dumb i know) then 250mg of test 2 more times within the past 10 years. Im 30 now and this is the first time with tren and mast.

I know the stats are not that great and my original post i asked about my diet. I only eat 2 meals a day which consists of a head of lettuce and 3 large chicken portions with salsa for dressing.

Now i was trying to shead the fat which i did. Now i think i should switch my diet up. Im not going for bulk i love the lean look but i wouldnt mind a little more muscle...

Oh and yes bloodwork after my last test cycle a few years ago showed pretty low test and he wanted to put me on ssri and was experiencing alot of depression.

Since then bloodwork 3 months ago came back good, my mood has been normal and he said my test level is where it should be.

I hate to make a mess of this thread like this but when i was 21 i did 2 cc of eq (dumb i know) then 250mg of test 2 more times within the past 10 years. Im 30 now and this is the first time with tren and mast.

I know the stats are not that great and my original post i asked about my diet. I only eat 2 meals a day which consists of a head of lettuce and 3 large chicken portions with salsa for dressing.

Now i was trying to shead the fat which i did. Now i think i should switch my diet up. Im not going for bulk i love the lean look but i wouldnt mind a little more muscle...

Oh and yes bloodwork after my last test cycle a few years ago showed pretty low test and he wanted to put me on ssri and was experiencing alot of depression.

Since then bloodwork 3 months ago came back good, my mood has been normal and he said my test level is where it should be.
    Okay buddy I have a better understanding of your situation.

I don't meant to be difficult but for moral reasons I need to make sure you properly prepared and healthy enough to cycle.

You really need to keep an eye on your hematocrit with that high of a trt dose.

You should create a thread in the diet forum so that we can get your diet straightened out.

There's no use cycling if your diet is off.

Using mast in your first tren cycle is excessive, as the mast will be overshadowed.

Pick your desired dose of test p an pair it with 50-75mg of tren a EOD.

Will you try and post your cycle again?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Do not use the "at" sign. That's what got me when I first started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Do not use the "at" sign. That's what got me when I first started.
    Wow thanks kyle. Ill giver a shot right now. My original post....

Hi there. This will be my 3rd cycle. Ive only ever done test by itself and once with eq at a relatively low dose.
    Im 30 years old and have been on a trt test cyp dose of 200mg per week.
    Im just shy of 6' feet. 3.5 weeks ago i started the cycle with stats of 195lbs and im going to guess body fat around 12 percent maybe 13. I have a slow metabolism (grew up pretty chubby but now keep very active with boxing and mountain biking)
    I have decent genetics and gain muscle alot easier and strength than most people i believe so im keeping this cycle kind of low for now until i known what my body can handle. I know im a little young for trt and im probably going to get blasted for it but thats another story in itself with eq test etc in the past when i didnt do my research. So if you can keep that part to yourselves that would be great. If not no worries ill take it .
    Now for my cycle :

Test eneth at 250mg per week at125mg twice per week

Tren eneth at 320mg per week at 165mg twice per week

Mast eneth at 250mg per week at 125mg twice per week

Aromasen every other day at 12.5mg

I lift weights 5 days a week i do cardio 6 to 7 times a week. My strength at 195lbs is through the roof. Im pushing 105lb dumbells 15 times incline bench for 4 sets. My weights usually are very slow light and strict with one set always heavy. I work abs everyday and spend an hour on the stationary bike along with either boxing class or a hike a few times a week

Now im almost 4 weeks in and ive lost alot of fat i wish i had a before picture, you could only see 2 abs. Anyways my diet is my biggest problem, because i eat 2 meals a day both consist of 1 head of lettuce and 3 large chicken breasts with salsa for dressing. Same meals every day except i might have a cheat day a week where i indulge on maybe 15 mcdoubles and chocolate.

I feel amazing. Its my first time on tren and sides are minimal for now. I know i shouldn't over eat like i do sometimes. As of right now im still at 195 pounds but with way less bodyfat.

I guess my question is my diet. I look in the mirror and am just shocked and stoked on how im looking, but then I go on this site and look at pictures of the other ppl and just feels like im set back and want to know how to get to that next level. I want to looked shredded not bulky . ill post a pic of me at week 2.5 in.

Ok its not letting mw post a pic saying something about spam ..

Any advice would be great

Tren e is no good for your first tren cycle.

If you have undesirable sides it will take weeks after lowering your dose until the effects are felt.

I think you should drop the mast use test and nandrolone , you're not ready for tren.

Why no mention of hcg ?

Why no mention of DA?

Why are you running stane EOD?

Reps of 15 for 4 sets is not a good way of adding muscle tissue.

You should visit Marcus's HIT Dungeon in the lounge to learn how to train more effectively.

I don't know man, I think that you're rushing this cycle and not totally prepared.

Your diet is off, your training is off and it doesn't seem like you have enough knowledge of the compounds.

Edit
    Last edited by Fhritp; 05-29-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Tren e is no good for your first tren cycle.

If you have undesirable sides it will take weeks after lowering your dose until the effects are felt.

I think you should drop the mast use test and nandrolone , you're not ready for tren.

Why no mention of hcg ?

Why no mention of DA?

Why are you running stane EOD?

Reps of 15 for 4 sets is not a good way of adding muscle tissue.

You should visit Marcus's HIT Dungeon in the lounge to learn how to train more effectively.

I don't know man, I think that you're rushing this cycle and not totally prepared.

Your diet is off, your training is off and it doesn't seem like you have enough knowledge of the compounds.
    I understand the sides and how long it would take to have them wear off, its something i was willing to deal with if needed.

I dont want to try deca . All my friends that have done it have told me the horror stories about deca dick. I love my sex drive and i really dont want to mess with it. I understand i could be with tren. So far so good.

I have three kids and am going to be tied sometime in the future. Hcg is on yhr regimene but maybe in a bit when i csn afford it. Took it for a bit and balls went back to size. Not high priority on my list.

Sorry i do not understand DA.

I do not like needles. I hate jabbing myself . Twice a week is good enough for me. I would definitely pass out if i had to any more than twice a week. I tried before in the past and almost went down. Im a complete little girl when it comes to needles.

Im not into so much adding more muscle tissue. Maybe a bit. But more into definition.

I know my diet is off. Im going to up my calories . I figured posting this would let me know where i stand with knowledge and i appreciate the feedback. Why deca over the low dose of tren?

I understand the sides and how long it would take to have them wear off, its something i was willing to deal with if needed.

I dont want to try deca . All my friends that have done it have told me the horror stories about deca dick. I love my sex drive and i really dont want to mess with it. I understand i could be with tren . So far so good.

I have three kids and am going to be tied sometime in the future. Hcg is on yhr regimene but maybe in a bit when i csn afford it. Took it for a bit and balls went back to size. Not high priority on my list.

Sorry i do not understand DA.

I do not like needles. I hate jabbing myself . Twice a week is good enough for me. I would definitely pass out if i had to any more than twice a week. I tried before in the past and almost went down. Im a complete little girl when it comes to needles.

Im not into so much adding more muscle tissue. Maybe a bit. But more into definition.

I know my diet is off. Im going to up my calories . I figured posting this would let me know where i stand with knowledge and i appreciate the feedback. Why deca over the low dose of tren?
    Honestly buddy you don't have enough knowledge of compounds and ancillaries to use tren.

Deca dick is just as common if not less then tren dick.

It costs about $50 dollars to use hcg on cycle.

You should be taking hcg with your TRT regimine.

Hcg mimics lh and lh is important to maintain proper hormone balance.

DA is an abbreviation for dopamine agonist.

Not knowing what a DA is and it's role on cycle means you are not ready to use a 19 nor.

Stane has a short half life and should be taken everyday then titrated based on mid cycle bw.

If you don't want to add mucsle tissue then why use tren?

Just use test and be thankful you have less sides and normal chlosterol.

Nandrolone should be cycled before tren because it has less sides, is better at adding mass and is good at cutting and plus a nandrolone cycle is less expensive.

Honestly buddy you don't have enough knowledge of compounds and ancillaries to use tren .

Deca dick is just as common if not less then tren dick.

It costs about $50 dollars to use hcg on cycle.

You should be taking hcg with your TRT regimine.

Hcg mimics lh and lh is important to maintain proper hormone balance.

DA is an abbreviation for dopamine agonist.

Not knowing what a DA is and it's role on cycle means you are not ready to use a 19 nor.

Stane has a short half life and should be taken everyday then titrated based on mid cycle bw.

If you don't want to add mucsle tissue then why use tren?

Just use test and be thankful you have less sides and normal chlosterol.

Nandrolone should be cycled before tren because it has less sides, is better at adding mass and is good at cutting and plus a nandrolone cycle is less expensive.
    Alright thanks for the imput. As of right now almost half way in cycle... Shoild i stop. Im thinking of adding hcg asap?

What would you suggest

Alright thanks for the imput. As of right now almost half way in cycle... Shoild i stop. Im thinking of adding hcg asap?

What would you suggest
    If I were in your shoes I'd drop the ten and mast and bump the test up to 5-600mg/week.

Given you're current stats the goals you've set can be obtained with test, if you learn how to eat and train accordingly.

I would say keep the mast but your bf isn't low enough, you'll get strength gains at the expense of bad cholesterol.

If you up the test dose then you should begin taking 12.5mg of stane twice a day with dietary fats.

The thread below should answer most of you hcg questions.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Alright well only objection to that is I know my body is sensitive to test with sides, mainly bloat and water retention big time. I like to run my test low, but thats just me. The mast i think is really tightening me up. I dont know if you saw the above picture i posted on this thread but that was about 2 weeks ago, and in that picture im decently low bf percentage i think and now im definitely lower. This is why i wanted to run mast as i can see it really tightening me up.

And hcg on cycle not off... Even with trt after or..?

What are your thoughts on that?
    And thanks for your time and input by the way

Alright well only objection to that is I know my body is sensitive to test with sides, mainly bloat and water retention big time. I like to run my test low, but thats just me. The mast i think is really tightening me up. I dont know if you saw the above picture i posted on this thread but that was about 2 weeks ago, and in that picture im decently low bf percentage i think and now im definitely lower. This is why i wanted to run mast as i can see it really tightening me up.

And hcg on cycle not off... Even with trt after or..?

What are your thoughts on that?
    And thanks for your time and input by the way
    Yeah I saw your photo, you look great!

You would benefit from using hcg during your blast and on trt.

K. Most recent pic... Its probably 3 ish weeks difference than the previous picture posted? Anyways upped the clean calories in my diet and lowered my doses a bit. Tren 200mg a week test 200mg a week mast 200mg a week. Post pic on next reply... My phone app is horrible

K. Most recent pic... Its probably 3 ish weeks difference than the previous picture posted? Anyways upped the clean calories in my diet and lowered my doses a bit. Tren 200mg a week test 200mg a week mast 200mg a week. Post pic on next reply... My phone app is horrible

First real cycle.... Cannot post..?-forumrunner_20160601_194137.jpg

Thread Information