Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: First T-Bol cycle, some questions!

mrolson is offline New Member

First T-Bol cycle, some questions!

Hi guys!

I have previously done some 10 weeks testo cyp cycles at 400mg e4d with good results. The last 2 months I have been cruising at 200mg testo cyp e5d. Now its time for a stack and I have chosen T-bol since its fairly mild in comparison to other steroids , not too expensive and will still give you some pretty nice, dry and keep-able gains. The plan is to do 40mg t-bol e1d for 6 weeks together with testo cyp, but first I have some questions!

1. Since T-bol is a low androgen I will need to counter it with a high androgen so I wont feel like shit. I could do 25mg proviron e1d during the whole cycle to counter this. But since testosterone also is a high androgen, could I take 400mg of t-cyp e4d during the 6 weeks (and two weeks after) together with 12.5mg aromasin e2d? The thing is that I got both a lot of testo cyp and aromasin at home, but no proviron.

2. If I take 12.5mg aromasin e2d during the whole 8 week, will I need anything else to counter gyno? Will I need to have nolva at home just in case?

3. Will milk thistle be enough for liver protection or should I get something else. In that case what?

4. After the cycle I plan to go back cruising on 200mg cyp e5d so I wont need any PCT, right....?

Thanks for the help guys!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

When was the last time you've had bw?

Why are you pinning test once a week?

You would benefit from pinning test c twice a week.

I don't understand your first question.

Tbol has an androgenic rating of 100 and needs to needs taken with test.

Stane has a short half life and should be taken every day.

If you use 400mg of test you will likely need to increase your stane dosage as it's a relatively mild AI.

If you want to prevent gyno then you should have mid cycle bw to insure that your AI dosage is correct.

No milk thistle will not work you need to take 1800-2400mg of NAC every while on this cycle.

You should do PCT and come off as is it's the most healthy decision.

If you choose to cruise then just go back to your cruising dose post cycle.

IMO if you're going to use tbol for 6 weeks then you would be better off taking 80-100mg every day.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats?

When was the last time you've had bw?

Why are you pinning test once a week?

You would benefit from pinning test c twice a week.

I don't understand your first question.

Tbol has an androgenic rating of 100 and needs to needs taken with test.

Stane has a short half life and should be taken every day.

If you use 400mg of test you will likely need to increase your stane dosage as it's a relatively mild AI.

If you want to prevent gyno then you should have mid cycle bw to insure that your AI dosage is correct.

No milk thistle will not work you need to take 1800-2400mg of NAC every while on this cycle.

You should do PCT and come off as is it's the most healthy decision.

If you choose to cruise then just go back to your cruising dose post cycle.

IMO if you're going to use tbol for 6 weeks then you would be better off taking 80-100mg every day.
    Stats: Age 33, BF 14%, been hitting the gym for 5-6 years.
    BW: Everything is ok.

I am pinning cypionate once a week because I have ampules of 1ml each. If I was to pin those twice a week it would mean that I would do 400mg of cyp while cruising....which is kind of A LOT. Most people would say that cruising on 280mg (which is what I am doing now) already is too much.

Aromasin can be taken e2d even though it has a short half life, its not like I am trying to treat breast cancer here.

The first question: A lot of people recommend adding proviron to a OT cycle since it will counter the sides of taking a low androgenic like OT. My question was if I could just up the test instead of taking proviron since test also is a high androgen (just like proviron).

80-100mg is kind of a crazy high amount of OT and it goes against everything people have told me, especially since this is my first time taking it. I think that the recommended dosage for beginners is somewhere around 30-60mg. I would never take more than 50mg daily, and I find it hard to believe that even advanced users would benefit from taking 100mg a day.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrolson View Post
    Stats: Age 33, BF 14%, been hitting the gym for 5-6 years.
    BW: Everything is ok.

I am pinning cypionate once a week because I have ampules of 1ml each. If I was to pin those twice a week it would mean that I would do 400mg of cyp while cruising....which is kind of A LOT. Most people would say that cruising on 280mg (which is what I am doing now) already is too much.

Aromasin can be taken e2d even though it has a short half life, its not like I am trying to treat breast cancer here.

The first question: A lot of people recommend adding proviron to a OT cycle since it will counter the sides of taking a low androgenic like OT. My question was if I could just up the test instead of taking proviron since test also is a high androgen (just like proviron).

80-100mg is kind of a crazy high amount of OT and it goes against everything people have told me, especially since this is my first time taking it. I think that the recommended dosage for beginners is somewhere around 30-60mg. I would never take more than 50mg daily, and I find it hard to believe that even advanced users would benefit from taking 100mg a day.
    You don't need proviron, just test.

I guess you have everything handled, good luck.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-01-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You don't need proviron , just test.

I guess you have everything handled, good luck.
    Dont get me wrong. I am grateful for your answer and did not mean to come off as demeaning in any way. The thing is that its extremely hard to know whats what when everyone tells you different things. Everyone talks about "dont take gear until you know what you are doing", but how are you supposed to know what you are doing when there is no verified guide or textbook that tells you the correct answer. All you can do is listen to people who you hope know what they are talking about and do what they say. The problem is that it get pretty difficult when you have 10 people who all seem to know what they are talking about and everyone gives you a different answer.

I asked this exact same question on a Swedish forum and a high rep member told me that I wont need any liver support since OT is such a mild steroid . Then at the same time you tell me that I will definitely need liver support. Two contradicting answers, what to do?

The only thing I can do is sort through all information and see what seems to make sense to me and go by that. I'd rather be safe than sorry so I will start on a "low" dosage of 50mg e1d and add liver support (since it does not hurt to be safe). That seems to make the most sense to me.

Thread Information